Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price (15710 Views)

Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) / Join Association Of Pineapple And Orange, Mango. / Banana and Plantain Farmers Federation Association of Nigeria(BAPFAN)08074660338 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price by Nedsnow(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Chuknovski:

e pain am,lols, old baba, coward, cowarrrrrrrd, loserrrrrr,loserrrrr, grin

e pain am,lols, old baba, coward, cowarrrrrrrd, loserrrrrr,loserrrrr,,loserrrrrr,cowarrrd
You sound so much like you are in pain. No matter what i might have done to you, it does not warrant you to try & take your life. Stop wailing en. I never knew you are the cry cry type. Eyah! Pele omo mi grin don't cry again! Lol
Stupid child grin grin grin
Re: Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price by Chuknovski(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2017
Nedsnow:

You sound so much like you are in pain. No matter what i might have done to you, it does not warrant you to try & take your life. Stop wailing en. I never knew you are the cry cry type. Eyah! Pele omo mi grin don't cry again! Lol
Stupid child grin grin grin

this old man, go rest, old crago, loser,coward, lols,....grin grin tell your village people make dem come carry you becos you don useless finish, old baba, 1902 grin grin come chop I no say u dey H, grin grin
Re: Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price by Nedsnow(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuknovski:

this old man, go rest, old crago, loser,coward, lols,....grin grin tell your village people make dem come carry you becos you don useless finish, old baba, 1902 grin grin come chop I no say u dey H, grin grin
I just finished reading a post about children with no training and care and you know the funniest thing kid? my thoughts immediately came straight to one useless radarada Igbo boy on Niaraland. (that's you o). lol grin grin grin grin. i no fit just laugh finish.
I was like. chai!!! this pikin don face horror for my hand this last 2 days o. but you know what, make i free you. i don deal with you enough. ma pikin!!! lol grin grin grin. go rest en! the one wey i do you don do.

NB; you can reply again but what else after like 7-0. to give you another score line go make you go third mainland bridge. I don't want to have your blood on my hands. lol. piss out goat
Re: Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price by Chuknovski(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nedsnow:

I just finished reading a post about children with no training and care and you know the funniest thing kid? my thoughts immediately came straight to one useless radarada Igbo boy on Niaraland. (that's you o). lol grin grin grin grin. i no fit just laugh finish.
I was like. chai!!! this pikin don face horror for my hand this last 2 days o. but you know what, make i free you. i don deal with you enough. ma pikin!!! lol grin grin grin. go rest en! the one wey i do you don do.

NB; you can reply again but what else after like 7-0. to give you another score line go make you go third mainland bridge. I don't want to have your blood on my hands. lol. piss out goat

be there dulling yourself no go play with your fellow oldmen,olodo,since you are here playing with your ancestors that 7-0 na Barcelona vs juventus score line, your mumu don taya me oooo,baba loco, baba coward, baba iti,baba loser, grin grin agbaiya, oloriburuku
Re: Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price by BrightAhiah(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
mikolo80:
your papa
He's dead, so I've forgiven u
Re: Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price by mikolo80: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
BrightAhiah:

He's dead, so I've forgiven u
well I haven't
Re: Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price by BrightAhiah(m): 6:05am On Apr 24, 2017
mikolo80:
well I haven't

one thing I'm very sure of is dat, 2 pple who quarrels a lot end up becoming best friends ever... I'm Bright by name, I'm still sad because I jst buried my dad 2days ago
Re: Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price by mikolo80: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
BrightAhiah:

one thing I'm very sure of is dat, 2 pple who quarrels a lot end up becoming best friends ever... I'm Bright by name, I'm still sad because I jst buried my dad 2days ago
me no kukuma get enemy. your father has done his own. he has run his race. there's everything under the sun. we too we will BURY our fathers and God's grace.
Re: Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price by BrightAhiah(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
mikolo80:
me no kukuma get enemy. your father has done his own. he has run his race. there's everything under the sun. we too we will BURY our fathers and God's grace.

u shall not die young neither will ur father die b4 his tym. Any man/woman who wish ur parents dead b4 their tym shall die for their sake IJN
Re: Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price by mikolo80: 6:02am On Apr 29, 2017
amen o. may he rest in peace
Re: Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price by Olorunmiga: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Garri pass Garri (Buy Better Garri 4 Shikini Moni)

We sell best quality Garri at wholesale prices.

We supply Garri Ijebu, White Garri & Yellow Garri to individuals, supermarkets, hotels, shops, restaurants, churches, industries etc.

We are "Trusted & Reliable"

Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

Call/WhatsApp: +2348050206744 / 07066880314

Location - Lagos State
Nationwide Delivery Available.
Re: Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price by Ojogbajacobs: 5:50am On Oct 09, 2020
How can one join the agro processor association of Nigeria Abuja chapter. May I know the address and contact person phone number?
Re: Agro-processor Association Of Nigeria Proffers Solution To High Garri Price by Ojogbajacobs: 5:54am On Oct 09, 2020
What is the current price per bundle of high yield cassava stem from IITA or other agency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up / Rabbits Farmers Let's Meet Here / Snail Calcium Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.