Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (85217 Views)

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing / Old Vs New Abuja Airport Runway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by CastedDude: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is the Beauty of Abuja Airport runway at night. All appears set for the reopening of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (NAIA), Abuja, after six weeks of runway rehabilitation exercise. While workers are busy with finishing touches on the critical infrastructure, local airlines and their foreign counterparts have reopened sales and bookings on the Abuja route.

It has been learnt that the operators, including those that suspended operations while the temporary closure lasted, were motivated by the Federal Government’s claim that the new runway was 96 per cent ready.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/see-beauty-of-abuja-airport-runway-at.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by CastedDude: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Newboss(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Really nice

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Jetleeee: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nice!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Igboesika: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nig Delta oil money at work, that's why @bokis are against restructuring..their hubby is exploitation yet they have nothing to contribute. Parasites!!!

328 Likes 29 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by londoner: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
It's just a run of the mill normal runway. I see nothing 'beautiful' about it.

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by maryjan8(f): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nice Job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by yarimo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
BUHARI til 2023 haters beware

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by agbangam: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
God bless PMB

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by dlondonbadboy: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
What is unique here?

I was at torontoisland airport...and I hated being a Nigerian. SMH

122 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by shortgun(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
yarimo:
Just shut up if you have nothing sensible to say.

300 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by yarimo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
shortgun:

Just shut up if you have nothing sensible to say.
just keep on typing trash in name of I have commented also in nairaland

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by WebSurfer(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
Issorite, be calling lala snyhow without showing us enough pictures. You go old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Igboesika: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
yarimo:
Smh

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by yarimo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Igboesika:

Smh
I rule you out of order grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by chiscodedon(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Looking nice... Problem would be mentainance

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by chiscodedon(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
What is unique here?
Tnk u And Nigeria hated having u

72 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by chiscodedon(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
agbangam:
God bless PMB
For doing his work??

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by jjbest123(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
He Should Continue With His Work As A President, As That's His DUTY And Please Extend This To The NIGERIAN ROADS, HOSPITALS, EDUCATION SECTOR ETC... That's What The Masses Gain.

18 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
CastedDude:
This is the Beauty of Abuja Airport runway at night. All appears set for the reopening of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (NAIA), Abuja, after six weeks of runway rehabilitation exercise.

Thanks for sharing

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Cutestud(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Looks good buh d cost sha. Wrong side of 6billion quids. Got me wondering how much a brand new airport will cost.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by michoade(m): 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nice one
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by paulooo3(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
What is unique here?

den y did u come bck

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Tazdroid(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
All I see is darkness

7 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by josephine123: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
WATCH: UPDATE ON: Abuja Airport Runway Markings As It Nears Completion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAJYZMNfkCw

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Tazdroid(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
yarimo:

You want me to remain in za oppice till 2023?

You won kill me?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by nairalandfreak(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
yarimo:
Same way some wanted to use 60 years

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Trapnews: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Coolgent(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
londoner:
It's just a run of the mill normal runway. I see nothing 'beautiful' about it.
Hater how market! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Donkaz(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
beauty, I hope we'll be able to maintain it.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Queenserah26(f): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Awwwn, nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.