Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion (85229 Views)

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing / Old Vs New Abuja Airport Runway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by joa2013: 5:48am On Apr 15, 2017
Igboesika:
Nig Delta oil money at work, that's why @bokis are against restructuring..their hubby is exploitation yet they have nothing to contribute. Parasites!!!
In what ways have you Niger Deltans helped yourselves with the resources at your disposal? Haven't you been celebrating your enemies like Ibori, Alamieseigha, Tompolo, Asari Dokubo etc? If the people that steal your resources are your heroes, what do you expect @bokis to do?

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by jayAjoku(m): 5:57am On Apr 15, 2017
Ezechinwa:

If Niger-Delta swap 30% of their oil it will feed two nations.
we produce more than 100billion USD from oil yearly. that's more than the GDP of multiple European country's.

yeah true we have also received a reasonable sum from that oil revenue over the years yet nothing has changed or little has changed
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by malware: 5:57am On Apr 15, 2017
Igboesika:
Nig Delta oil money at work, that's why @bokis are against restructuring..their hubby is exploitation yet they have nothing to contribute. Parasites!!!

But if we break it into pieces, do you have oil in your house? So you see, ideally, if we are to follow your principle religiously, everyone must have an oil well in his house for him to benefit from oil money.

But in the meantime, keep ranting while we enjoy the oil better than you.

Your time is off.

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by baeleto: 6:01am On Apr 15, 2017
londoner:

Lol you know! Honestly, why would the government not just give crumbs when Nigerians behave as if they are being given cake? I don't know if it's because some people are so not used to light that they will see this as beautiful or something.
What do you expect in a country that imports pencil? Spending millions of dollars to import toothpicks?

What really do you expect? Giant of Africa grin

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Itulah(m): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2017
There's nothing beautiful about this. And to think that N6 Billion was lavished on this project is another name called looting. That huge amount should be able to give us Category IIIC runway with zero decision height and complex AGL system not this Category 1.
What kind of a country are we leaving in.
In other countries, this is what AGL system look like below.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-8_UPOL-06Ss/VBWNkhCrDPI/AAAAAAAAXLc/GQ57GaGLNx0/s1600/King%2BShaka%2Bnight%2Blights.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 15, 2017
so should we congratulate nigerian Government? this is not even enough of what we expect from them, they need to do much more. what bout electricity, tap water, good roads, hospitals and schools? these are much needed by all Nigerians. how many nigerians will need an airport run way? Rubbish!
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by kabawa(m): 6:24am On Apr 15, 2017
shortgun:

Just shut up if you dont have nothing sensible to say.

Why are you so pained werey
You go wail tire enemy of progress
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Jungleluv5: 6:26am On Apr 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
What is unique here?

I was at torontoisland airport...and I hated being a Nigerian. SMH
bro please take poison now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by kabawa(m): 6:28am On Apr 15, 2017
Igboesika:

Guy your mumuness no get mate.
You need peak milk and blood Tonic cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by xreal: 6:29am On Apr 15, 2017
We need a before picture to compare.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by kabawa(m): 6:35am On Apr 15, 2017
Tazdroid:
All I see is darkness

You must be blind.
Have you eaten today cry
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by davires: 6:38am On Apr 15, 2017
chiscodedon:

Tnk u
And Nigeria hated having u
If you have travelled out before you will understand what he is saying.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by emmaitive(m): 6:41am On Apr 15, 2017
gullible nigeria...may God deliver us frm celebrating trash...while our hospitals are death trap, masses are suffering, with little or no job and some are campainin already for 2023 when they ave not even witness the end of april 2017..may God return or the evil spell that this politician ave cast on nigeria to them and their familly ijn amen
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by cashkid: 6:47am On Apr 15, 2017
shortgun:

Just shut up if you dont have nothing sensible to say.

E pain you like DAT grin grin ;DD....you better get prepared.......
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Abeyjide: 6:49am On Apr 15, 2017
and senators do not want them to repair it then. they think everything is politics.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Kingspin(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2017
The beauty of Abuja runway but nobody to build roads for us. I mean roads majority of Nigerians use daily. Nigeria is sick.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by danjaba(m): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
What is unique here?

Deportee how far?
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by bakila: 7:05am On Apr 15, 2017
joinnow:
Cool
What of runway 1-3
Cos you only show 04 only.
Add 18, you will get the other runway.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Oshiogwemoh(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
What is unique here?

if you hate being a nigeria then do something about it by relocating to toronto. what have you done to your immediate community?

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
What is unique here?

that means u never liked being a nigerian how would just an airport runway makes u hate your country are u alright its like say " when u saw your friends mother hate your mother because your mother is not as beautiful as your friends mother. does it makes sense

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by oyienootieno: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2017
Tazdroid:

You want me to remain in za oppice till 2023?

You won kill me?

This comment weak me...
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by electrokcoi(m): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2017
where is the beauty
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by slap1(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2017
londoner:
It's just a run of the mill normal runway. I see nothing 'beautiful' about it.

That's the truth, but they'll say you're an enemy of the state.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by buchilino(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2017
agbangam:
God bless PMB

NIGERIANS N DER SLAVE MENTALITY. AM GIVEN A JOB TO DO, AFTER DOING WAT AM SUPPOSE DO, PPLE START APPLAUDING N PRAISING ME. WAT A SHAME.
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by udees: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
for repairing a run way at 4.6bilion naira--what is wrong you nigerians
agbangam:
God bless PMB
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by excomarow(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2017
Igboesika:

what is this one saying... are you a learner

Before the discovery of oil...
there was agriculture whcih build Nigeria n our refineries

oil only brought corruption to this land
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by udees: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2017
for repairing a run way at 4.6bilion naira--what is wrong with you nigerians
agbangam:
God bless PMB
Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by udees: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2017
so you mean you are an illiterate--Refineries were built before oil--what were they refining--something is wrong with your reasoning
excomarow:

what is this one saying... are you a learner

Before the discovery of oil...
there was agriculture whcih build Nigeria n our refineries

oil only brought corruption to this land

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion by mickijoe: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2017
Do good and good go follow you hooha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.