Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 - Art, Graphics & Video (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 (94072 Views)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by itsjoseph: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Here are few of my designs, its nice to be in the midst of fellow designers

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
erad:

Hi guys,

We are here again to provide members of Arts and Graphics section on Nairaland an opportunity to showcase their works, in this case logo designs.
As usual, Its not for comparison purposes or to spite anyone, just a thread where designers can exhibit their logos and members, guests, fellow designers and potential clients can access, admire, constructively criticize your works and know how to contact you for your services now or later.

Just like the last time, some rules apply for organization purposes.

*All designers will have a maximum of four(4) attachments only.
*Each attachment will have a 800px by 200px dimension.
*The first attachment must carry the designer's logo only as well as his/her contact details if he/she thinks it's necessary.
*The other three(3) attachments will contain maximum of four(4) logos each for clarity purpose in no particular order.
*All designs submitted must be the genuine work of the designer submitting it, any forgery or false claims will lead to deleting the affected post.

Designers are advised to pick out the best of their best designs to better impress visitors and potential clients. No text here, just your designs speaking for you.

Have fun.

what software are you guys using for this designs. I don't think corel draw alone can do all these stuff
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
KINGMILE:
KINGMILEGrafix

guy what apps did you use for design? I use corel draw
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by Tongsman(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Okadalifestyle:
Ok. I pinged u already. Number ends in 27

Hello boss, kindly message on whatsapp, I just got my phone flashed, thereby loosing all contacts and messages.
I'm through with your logo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by KINGMILE: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
lofty900:
guy what apps did you use for design? I use corel draw

my graphic skills are corel draw and photoshop but am deeply into photoshop than because it's more advanced.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
KINGMILE:

my graphic skills are corel draw and photoshop but am deeply into photoshop than because it's more advanced.
I thought photoshop is only for pictures and photos, do you also use photoshop for logo designs? I love your logos
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by KINGMILE: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
lofty900:
I thought photoshop is only for pictures and photos, do you also use photoshop for logo designs? I love your logos

YES I USE PHOTOSHOP VERY WELL THAN COREL DRAW. LET ME HAVE YOUR NUMBER SO THAT WE WILL DISCUSS.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 26, 2017
KINGMILE:

YES I USE PHOTOSHOP VERY WELL THAN COREL DRAW. LET ME HAVE YOUR NUMBER SO THAT WE WILL DISCUSS.
whatsapp 0808 356 6309
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 26, 2017
KINGMILE:

looking forward to hearing from you
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by Seequadry(m): 12:35am On Jul 29, 2017
erad:

Hi guys,

We are here again to provide members of Arts and Graphics section on Nairaland an opportunity to showcase their works, in this case logo designs.
As usual, Its not for comparison purposes or to spite anyone, just a thread where designers can exhibit their logos and members, guests, fellow designers and potential clients can access, admire, constructively criticize your works and know how to contact you for your services now or later.

Oatzeal
Archmage
Oildichotomy
Gsteve001

Guys please I Need an honest review of this logo

I showed it to my boss and he said he didnt like it... .. but refuse to tell me watz wrong with it
Kindly assist a newbie pls

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by GSteve001(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Seequadry:

Oatzeal
Archmage
Oildichotomy
Gsteve001

I showed it to my boss and he said he didnt like it... .. but refuse to tell me watz wrong with it

Good morning.
when designing this logo, what are the things you took into consideration? your boss couldn't probably read a meaning into the logo. hence, he wouldn't be able to pinpoint a fault, he'll just know that it isn't right.

Go back and study the company's core values, goals and vision before preparing another one.
be careful with the use of font too. font, colors, shapes are important.

most technology firms will want a logo that is simple and bold. take Microsoft, Acer and dell for example. because one important property of a tech company should be stability. your logo should be able to tell the customers that the company is here to stay. the one you designed is off that path.

study other tech company's logo. don't copy them to design yours. just use them as a guide.

regards.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by Oildichotomy(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2017
Seequadry:

Oatzeal
Archmage
Oildichotomy
Gsteve001

Personally, Logos come off to people differently.

I think the font is a bit off for me SQUAREFIELD. If it is a tech company, try a different font. The gradient on the tech has a fire effect of some sort. What do you intend to achieve with that too should be put under consideration?

Sort those out and it will be fine.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by Seequadry(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2017
GSteve001:

Good morning.
when designing this logo, what are the things you took into consideration? your boss couldn't probably read a meaning into the logo. hence, he wouldn't be able to pinpoint a fault, he'll just know that it isn't right.

Go back and study the company's core values, goals and vision before preparing another one.
be careful with the use of font too. font, colors, shapes are important.

most technology firms will want a logo that is simple and bold. take Microsoft, Acer and dell for example. because one important property of a tech company should be stability. your logo should be able to tell the customers that the company is here to stay. the one you designed is off that path.

study other tech company's logo. don't copy them to design yours. just use them as a guide.

regards.

Thanks soo much for this enlightenment
I really appreciate
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by Seequadry(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2017
Oildichotomy:

I think the font is a bit off for me SQUAREFIELD. If it is a tech company, try a different font. The gradient on the tech has a fire effect of some sort. What do you intend to achieve with that too should be put under consideration?

Thanks so much....
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by GSteve001(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Seequadry:

Thanks soo much for this enlightenment
I really appreciate

You're welcome.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by Tongsman(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Oildichotomy:

GSteve001:

You're welcome.
[quote author=Seequadry post=58943831]

Kindly help to review these logos too. Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by ayodeleseun: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hi, Sean from Abuja Nigeria here.

Glad to connect and would love to collaborate and strengthen our presence!

I am a graphics designer specialized in logo and brand designs. I would really love to show case my work if you are interested. Feel free to DM for more details or contact 07037748599.

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by GSteve001(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=Tongsman post=58946179][/quote]
Okay.
Please, delete the second logo.
The ideas you put together for the first logo are not bad.. .its just that they are not well presented.. .or should I say; the ideas are not well represented. If another person redesign that logo for you, you'll be amazed.

Redesign the logo many times. Take for example, the plowmarks in the background looks like they were drawn in a hurry. The goat looks like a manipulated rectangle. Try and fine-tune these components and see how it goes.

The palm tree idea is good if used very well. The arc above the farm's name may not be needed, if it's not representing anything. And you could do with a better font, too.

Generally, the logo has potential. Just touch it here and there, you'll be good to go.

Good evening.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by Tongsman(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
GSteve001:

Okay.
Please, delete the second logo.
The ideas you put together for the first logo are not bad.. .its just that they are not well presented.. .or should I say; the ideas are not well represented. If another person redesign that logo for you, you'll be amazed.

Redesign the logo many times. Take for example, the plowmarks in the background looks like they were drawn in a hurry. The goat looks like a manipulated rectangle. Try and fine-tune these components and see how it goes.

The palm tree idea is good if used very well. The arc above the farm's name may not be needed, if it's not representing anything. And you could do with a better font, too.

Generally, the logo has potential. Just touch it here and there, you'll be good to go.

Good evening.
Thanks very much for this, I really appreciate. I will work on this and get back here with the results.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by donsheddy1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hmm just a few
Thine

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by jok1: 12:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by kaykaymcb(m): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2017

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by sammade: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hi esteemed lovers of art and quality graphic design.contact me for your various designs like your concerts,ceremonial design works, family crest, banners ,social media header, cartoon potraits, flyers,brochures and professional logo designs. Send us a mail at thapillarcraft@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by tenthranger(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hi all,

Designing is tough, but absolutely worth while when your audience appreciate your work.

I am looking for a graphic designer for producing designs for social media posting purpose. It do require skill in various photography software.

Do send your portfolio to bargead@gmail.com. I will only entertain emails.

tenthranger
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by tenthranger(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hi all,

If you love graphic design, this might be an avenue for you to express yourself.

I am still looking for a graphic designer to work with, send me your past work via email.

bargead@gmail.com

tenthranger

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

tenthranger:
Hi all,

Designing is tough, but absolutely worth while when your audience appreciate your work.

I am looking for a graphic designer for producing designs for social media posting purpose. It do require skill in various photography software.

Do send your portfolio to bargead@gmail.com. I will only entertain emails.

tenthranger
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by Triplel: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Nice design. I love it. How can I learn from you.
erad:
I'll go first just like the last time.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by fathomberry: 6:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Please I need a graphic designer for a quick job.
Nothing complex but simple and catchy.
Quote me.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by Student125(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2017
fathomberry:
Quote me.
let's talk about it
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by GSteve001(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2017
fathomberry:
Quote me.

Good morning. I can help.

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by bossteeh(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mr Dynamic is here to get your Clothing’s Customized | Graphics Designed | Wooden Art Framework� | Various Souvenirs | Business Logo� | Creative Art✍ | Digital Banner and Poster� | Plastic ID Card� | Digital Sign Board� | Birthday and Event Sticker� | Business Card� | Flyer designs  | Certificate, Plaque and Awards �| House Painting� | Cartoon Artwork �| Rubber Stamp� | Colour Transfer� | E.t.c. all at affordable costs. at Dynamic Creations....Feel Creativity at its peak.
Hotline�: 08137673972 {Voice Call and Whatsapp} Or email� @ Akinrinolaelijah@gmail.com. Thanks for your time.

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 by bossteeh(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
erad:

Hi guys,

Just like the last time, some rules apply for organization purposes.

*All designers will have a maximum of four(4) attachments only.
*Each attachment will have a 800px by 200px dimension.
*The first attachment must carry the designer's logo only as well as his/her contact details if he/she thinks it's necessary.
*The other three(3) attachments will contain maximum of four(4) logos each for clarity purpose in no particular order.
*All designs submitted must be the genuine work of the designer submitting it, any forgery or false claims will lead to deleting the affected post.

Designers are advised to pick out the best of their best designs to better impress visitors and potential clients. No text here, just your designs speaking for you.

Have fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities / How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / Training and Certification On Graphics Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.