Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) (40416 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
U don't wanna spend bar abi? Keep assuming
Kobicove:
This is how a wedding should be, simple and straight to the point!
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Shelloween(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
Kobicove:
you must be broke.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Josiahdking: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2017

Dont laugh alone, share this with friends.
To see more, Follow officialmallama on:
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialmallama
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialmallama
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/officialmallama

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by mechanics(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
I wish her happy married life
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by 360command: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
wow! she don hit jackpot. she caught a Finnish man. I envy her on this one.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by joowealth(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
vanida6:
Awww wish am d one wink

HML

lols! as in ...... dat ur d p self speaks more of u o o o. well well I wish u d best.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by glowshine(f): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
milloguy:
Where is the style

Edit: most black women marry white men because they have lost all confidence in their blackness and beauty. This are the kind of women that bleach in other to feel accepted. In all honesty white men have no rhythm and swag and let's stop this nonsense of celebrating all this low class ...Low self esteem ladies.

How please? Does the lady look like someone who bleached You sound racist

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Badgers14: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
Kobicove:

For 9ja If you no carry drinks to invite your village people erhn , you never start grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Olufemi66(m): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Why una short like this? See hw she dey fight for height.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ugly oyinbo husband.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Hades2016(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Kobicove:
no tell yoruba woman this ooooo cheesy grin ....
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Kobicove:
My dream Wedding. Maximum of 10people.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hades2016:
no tell yoruba woman this ooooo cheesy grin ....
I'm a Yoruba girl and this is my dream Wedding.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Hades2016(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

I'm a Yoruba girl and this is my dream Wedding.
well 90% of yoruba girls won't like such simple and easy wedding cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
milloguy:
Where is the style

Edit: most black women marry white men because they have lost all confidence in their blackness and beauty. This are the kind of women that bleach in other to feel accepted. In all honesty white men have no rhythm and swag and let's stop this nonsense of celebrating all this low class ...Low self esteem ladies.

I see a man getting married to a woman, now if something about the color of their skin riled you up, then you're projecting your own low self esteem on others. Why can't you be happy for other people for a change, maybe someday you'll find happiness too?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by davidif: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
So after eating so many wedding jellof rice, semo & bitterleaf soup, small chops & the rest you want to have Simple and Straight To The Point Wedding?? Oga e no go work, kole work. We must eat your wedding rice

You can't cheat us lai lai angry angry angry

Bros, you could have included that orubebe meme: we will not take it. That would have been complete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by ikemesit4477: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
chie8:
Love is a beautiful thing!A Nigerian lady,Gift, from Warri and her Oyinbo husband tied the knot in style.The excited Gift took to social media to share photos from their court wedding.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/warri-lady-her-oyinbo-husband-wed-in.html
short but beautiful, despite putting on high heels!
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 15, 2017
Some men go wan commit sucide ontop person wedding oh! Chai! grin
I wonder how they even sleep at night,that is if they sleep at all?? undecided
So much hate oozing out of their veins like blood gushing from a bursted pipe! grin
At least another sharp babe don escape glorified house help role aka Nigerian marriage tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by 2shur: 12:27am On Apr 15, 2017
See maye
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by opribo(m): 1:10am On Apr 15, 2017
They have captured that one. If mugu fall guy man go wack. The lady is sharp, no delay or waiting she already has a child to secure her position.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by homirefacuny(m): 2:34am On Apr 15, 2017
milloguy:
Where is the style

Pele o. Oko awon slay mamas cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by homirefacuny(m): 2:37am On Apr 15, 2017
amakadihot87:
The oyibo guy na kwashiokor,it beats me why we nija babes go dey stoop low to marry anything oyibo

Stop generalizing this shit sis.... People marry for different reasons. Of course you may have point which I don't know about but to say someone stoop low is way out of it. Regardless of skin color.. Every man is unique in one sense. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Quinn22(f): 4:45am On Apr 15, 2017
Why is it paining you? grin
milloguy:
Where is the style

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Rexnegro(m): 5:44am On Apr 15, 2017
adepeter26:
See cool union
I dey tell u.. I doubt if they spend reach 100 dollars sef...if na us now we go want spend fortune because of wedding wey divorce fit show up soon tho not praying for divorce o
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by nwosueugeneken: 5:55am On Apr 15, 2017
chie8:
Love is a beautiful thing!A Nigerian lady,Gift, from Warri and her Oyinbo husband tied the knot in style.The excited Gift took to social media to share photos from their court wedding.

See photos below

Simple and unique
Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/warri-lady-her-oyinbo-husband-wed-in.html
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by shuni05: 6:56am On Apr 15, 2017
milloguy:
Where is the style

Can I ask if this is an example of your "low class....low self esteem ladies"?
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Juliearth(f): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2017
Simple and classy. Minimum cost,maximum benefits hopefully...
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2017
vanida6:
Awww wish am d one wink

HML
with the kind of profile picture you place, I doubt u can
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by fredoooooo: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2017
chic2pimp:

My good gawd why so much hate? shocked shocked.

A simple "Happy Married Life" would have done the trick.

He ran away from his bed at yaba left . Don't mind that hediot

Happy Easter sure bro ....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics) by dadataiwo100(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2017
I pray the wedding lasts a year o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird / Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos / Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.