Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 AM

University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ (23739 Views)

Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by 9jaflaver: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
#Good Friday!! University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Cruxification Of Jesus Christ (Photos)

Today being the 14th of April, 2017, the university of Abuja students staged the cruxification of Jesus christ, at St. Paul’s Catholic Church, Phase III Gwagwalda, Abuja. I was able to get some clean shots from the drama.

Photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/good-friday-university-of-abuja-catholic-students-staging-the-cruxification-of-jesus-christ-photos/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by 9jaflaver: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
More photos...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by 9jaflaver: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Better than the Filipinos who beat themselves to stupor all in the name of good friday. I still wonder why religion make people stupid. I bet you that's what Jesus and the Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) tried to preach against but same people still hijacked it. Just like how El-Rufai has now hijacked APC

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by dessz(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by Sirjohn84(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by mamaa88(f): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
It is finish

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by cerowo(f): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by lovethchioma(f): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nice one...

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by corpersforum(f): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is impertubably Lugurious!!!
Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
but why are Catholic doing tht?? sounds more like they are celebrating his death.
Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by bongo007(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
The lord is our strength.....
Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by ominilongest(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Black Jesus with weavons.. grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
I LOVE YOU JESUS

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by Igboesika: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
I love Catholic

26 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by iKnowevents(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
He lived that we may live.
He died that we may have life eternal

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by louken(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Via Crucis

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by Zulu212: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Make I com giv am 2 hot strokes for bare back if him no scream JESUS grin grin
Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by josephine123: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
WATCH VIDEO: Good friday : Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9IHLB657cg

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by Elcapo(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by jeeqaa7(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by Pedrogold(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
lipsrsealed patiently Waiting for some bloody retards who are probably suffering from depression and the country's harsh economy to come here and criticize Catholics for no genuine reason

4 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by oviejnr(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
I would like to play the role of the Pharises in this kind of movie, so i can beat the hell out of that boy that impersonating Jesus. Black Jesus my foot grin grin

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by micheal77766(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmm students life....well it's good enough to honour the crucifix of our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by kowema(f): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
The whole essence of humanity.
Love.
God's love.
Nothing can ever fill that void.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries / Things I'm Glad I Knew Before I Graduated / My HOD Was Sacked For Defending The Rights Of Members Of His Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.