Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

End Of The Begining - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / End Of The Begining (328 Views)

End Of The Year Promo!!! Quality Articles At Reduced Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Begining by Dimmafranciz: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Episode 1

In my village we never let the sun set without praising our Chi, In my village there are lots of people who earn their living through farming and fishing, only few do hunting. In my village women are regarded as the weaker vessel and men the stronger vessels.

Oh my village EMEKO...the southern part of my Nation...where women do not even have the right to air their view and considered it made sense. My village were Men took as many wives as they desired and old wives happily accepted newly weds, my village where father gives goods and their daughters the same value....My village were new wives are first tasted by thier husbands brother to know if she is fit for marriage...

ooooh my Village were every festive period Young men would select any woman of their choice to bed.....

MY STORY BEGINS......

(1) (Reply)

Christian Romance Ghostwriter Needed / Fiction Witers Needed For Full-time Employment In Lagos/ogun State / Breakfast And Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.