Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) (44030 Views)

Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos / Pastor Survives Ghastly Motor Accident In Akwa Ibom State. Photos / Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by redcliff: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mgbuka things grin
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Some myopic morons will be screaming "jesus is good".... Bunch of mumus
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Whenever it is raining, you guys should slow down. It is better to be late than the 'Late'
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
sultaan:
That is a good reason some people drive big SUV you are more likely to walk out of the bad accident
den wat happened to DAT late minister na. nobody survived o nd it was an suv.
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by watered(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is why I sold my car and saving to buy a chopper. grin if you don't know Tboss is my sister grin grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by jmichlins(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
adepeter26:
Some myopic morons will be screaming "jesus is good".... Bunch of mumus
I have been following you and believe me, you run about fighting a God you don't believe to exist. Personally I don't subscribe to any religion or God but I don't have your kind of energy and time to fight and condemn a non existent God. True beauty of atheism is not ridiculing theists and their beliefs but enjoying your new found peace without having anyone to ruin it. If you are a Christian, you must be one of them chosen members and if you are a Moslem then you must carry jihad war for head.

Please respect other people beliefs even when you find it stupid and funny
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by jmichlins(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
SooCute:
God saved my life too when our vehicle failed break on the express at lokoja on speed....
Baba GOD who i be?
So na so people de die for accident?
I cant tell my family this....my mother go just put travel ban for my head
this is height of insensitivity of others. So God saved you and condemned others to die. You are a survivor doesn't mean any God saved you because we live to die another day
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
jmichlins:
I have been following you

You get time to dae monitor me upandan.........
and believe me, you run about fighting a God you don't believe to exist.

Saying some is now fighting a god I disbelief in its existence? I guess you didn't go through comments of some peeps, instead, you're here using GPS to track me on every thread.
Personally I don't subscribe to any religion or God but I don't have your kind of energy and time to fight and condemn a non existent God.

Did I argue with anyone or make a debate? So commenting on a thread means fighting a god that doesn't exist? Bikonu, park well
True beauty of atheism is not ridiculing theists and their beliefs but enjoying your new found peace without having anyone to ruin it.

Among the true beauties of atheism is that, you enlighten the deluded ones, make them see things from a better perspective.. BTW, you made zero point. I know, you don't need to remind me of that.
If you are a Christian, you must be one of them chosen members and if you are a Moslem then you must carry jihad war for head.

Sorry, I'm neither of the both.
Please respect other people beliefs even when you find it stupid and funny
All this sermon on top my matter?

You too, respect other people's comment....
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
tnk God for his life
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
oga pastor time didn't come. Even the most beloved Human being created by God, passed away when his time came. Talkless of one ordinary pastor who sh#ts & Eat like all of us with nothing special to show
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by iDROID: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
linkers:
He should be more prayerful
Yes. He should because prayers actually make a difference undecided
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by Gabson91(m): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
Brings to my mind how i lost my dad on the 2nd april. A dark day to remember
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2017
Nothing is serious there.
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2017
Whenever the road is thirsty for flesh and blood, may we never play it in JESUS CHRIST'S Mighty Name.
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by stevio(m): 1:09am On Apr 15, 2017
Are you thinking from a furniture or from ya brains grin?
sultaan:
That is a good reason some people drive big SUV you are more likely to walk out of the bad accident
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by stevio(m): 1:11am On Apr 15, 2017
Receive sense grin.
oglalasioux:
Is this supposed to mean he survived because he's a pastor?

Stupid sentiment.

People die because they are not pastors, right?
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by Biospnx(m): 1:27am On Apr 15, 2017
sultaan:
bros no be so o
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by Fhowe: 3:35am On Apr 15, 2017
decatalyst:
May God spare their lives

Nigerian roads are death traps
Even if naija roads are death traps we have alot of in experienced drivers on the road these days and most vehicles are mobile coffins (bad tyres,poor break system )
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by smoooty11: 3:50am On Apr 15, 2017
God punish devil
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by project8(m): 4:03am On Apr 15, 2017
decatalyst:
May God spare their lives

Nigerian roads are death traps
this particular road looks ok .i tink they were over speeding and it rained dats y they skidoff the road.and dats d worst thing a driver wil do, speeding when it rained or raining
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 4:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Well nah pastor,he must survive....he never finish assignment God give am
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by slick1(m): 6:20am On Apr 15, 2017
sultaan:

So to u m, survival in an accident is about the size of the vehicle.
I laugh in Spanish.
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by vibeskartel101: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
nominate mp,what did he invent
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2017
stevio:
Receive sense grin.

Of course if it was you or your pastor, your church will be full during 'testimony' day.

Sorry to spoil business for you. Think of all the offerings and seeds!
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by Adek15(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A pastor from Akwanga in Nasarawa state, Julius Odeleye was involved in a ghastly motor accident on his way to his hometown earlier today. According to reports, the pastor who survived the terrible accident which involved multiple vehicles on the highway -is in a serious condition and is currently receiving treatment in a hospital.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/pastor-involved-in-ghastly-motor.html

Julius ODELEYE from nasarawa? Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Jesus is Lord!
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2017
Adek15:
Julius ODELEYE from nasarawa? Ayam not understanding

Yes! It may go beyond your reasoning level and understanding but mind you, Yoruba are many here in Akwanga, keffi, karu, wamba, and Nasarawa state as a whole.
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by 2shur: 8:04am On Apr 15, 2017
O bobs see auction export
Accidented vehicles for sale.
Primary damage.front
Non drivable.
Auction price....250k
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by cutechi(f): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2017
SooCute:
God saved my life too when our vehicle failed break on the express at lokoja on speed....
Baba GOD who i be?
So na so people de die for accident?
I cant tell my family this....my mother go just put travel ban for my head
I advise u tell them please. At least they will join you in thanking God.
Re: Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) by Butterworth: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2017
firstking01:
Just watch how the self acclaimed free thinkers and atheist will storm this thread and start saying, "it wasn't his time and that he just got lucky"...those set of creations are just born pessimist, i shake my head in pity for them....thank God there was no life lost.

And thank God for our DEATH TRAP ROADS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Airport Shut Down As Aircraft Overshoots Runway (Pictures/Video) / New Pictures Of Onitsha and Awka At Night / Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.