Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! (63006 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Borat1: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2010
I didnt get too many new year gifts,
but i'll take this one!  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Krayola(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2010
Leeds is putting mad pressure on utd's backline. . . defending from the front and forcing scummies into hopeful long balls from the back. Nice strategy, and its working like a charm.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by HNIC(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2010
how many minutes of time added on are we expecting?
5,10,15,20 or till Manure scores grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Krayola(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2010
haha. Ferguson is chewing his gum 500km/hr. He will soon start blowing out smoke from charred gum.  grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by MrCrackles(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2010
Owen the dud nearly rounded the goalie. . .  grin

As usual tonnes of minutes to allow the scum fuc.ks get back in it. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by khanye(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2010
Up Leeds grin
Where is that fool called Eastbay
Shitty manure team
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by HNIC(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2010
Fergie is upset again at the amount of time added on
This old man sef grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Krayola(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2010
MrCrackles:

Owen the dud nearly rounded the goalie. . .  grin

I wonder how much that will affect the score line.  grin Maybe we should send him a cookie for the effort
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Borat1: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2010
He wants 10mins probably. .  tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Krayola(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2010
HOLY FUKCC THAT WAS CLOSE!!!  heheheheh. chei!!  shocked shocked grin grin

Rooney with a wayward shot!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by MrCrackles(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2010
Krayola:

HOLY FUKCC THAT WAS CLOSE!!! heheheheh. chei!! shocked shocked grin grin
It was. . . shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Rooney slices wide and looks like Scummies trophyless season is becoming a reality shocked wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by HNIC(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2010
omo, these manure fans go get heart attack 2nd day of the year oooh grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by MrCrackles(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2010
How market
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Krayola(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2010
GAME OVER!!!!  One United advances, and they ain't from Manchester  grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by HNIC(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2010
Fergie has turned red
Leeds has beaten manure at Old Toilet
The result will 'smell' thruout the world grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by follypimpi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2010
Krayola:

GAME OVER!!!!  One United advances, and they ain't from Manchester  grin grin

me Likey !!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by khanye(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2010
[size=14pt]it's a f.cuking DISGRACE[/size]  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Borat1: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2010
He HE!!!!!
A phocking cupset for me time. . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by vinisky: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2010
we're going to have to right our ship we're just terrible. i'm starting to get worried.i'm not happy at all infact i'm just 2 disappointed for words. United 4 life.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by HNIC(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2010
If Leeds beat my CC team, I would call for AW's sack and maybe look for gunmen to take him out grin, not to talk of the full team!
What a shock shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by MrCrackles(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2010
vinisky:

we're going to have to right our ship we're just terrible. i'm starting to get worried.i'm not happy at all infact i'm just 2 disappointed for words. United 4 life.
cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by vinisky: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2010
all of you here rejoicing are all losers!!! plain and simple. peace out.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2010
All I can say is well done to Leeds.
THEY DESERVED IT
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by No2Atheism(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2010

[size=15pt]Home Team: Manchester United of the City of Manchester in United Kingdom (Premier League Team)

Away Team: Leeds United (League One Team)

Venue: Old Trafford

Amount of Extra Time: 5 Minutes

Stadium Capacity:Seemingly Full Capacity.

Time of Match: During Sunlight hence no darkness excuse[/size]

[size=18pt]Final Score: Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Leeds[/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2010
if there's any indicator as to whether we need to clearout /re-inforce,this is it right in front of us.I think Fergie offer to go.And several others too.A lot of cow-dung poor players in the team.What a way to start the new year
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by omitutu: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2010
Several Premiership managers should hang their head in shame.

If a lowly placed team like Leeds can come to Old Trafford and actually play football
as opposed to simply capitulate, then I think about seven eights of the Premiership managers
are overpaid or don't deserve a job.

Word to Martinez of Wigan and that Scrooge at Wolves who thought it best to rest his whole first
team cause he thought he could not beat united.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Krayola(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2010
To be honest Manchester United played a good game. Leeds were just absolutely brilliant today and they deserve full praise for pulling this off.

The reds threw everything at them towards the end but rather that sit back and soak up pressure, Leeds fought back pound for pound. u gotta give them their props.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by MrCrackles(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
vinisky:

Chei e pain am! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2010
As usual, the gaynners has invaded. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by HNIC(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2010
vinisky:

Vinisky my guy
Pele
Am sure everything tastes bitter right now
Beg Martinez to play you guys midweek in a friendly match so u can win 5-0 again and massage your bruised ego grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by agabaI23(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2010
Fergie was praising Leeds 2 days ago. He said he would like them back in the premiership. That's a thank you from them.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2010
crackles sharrap, it happens tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.