Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 AM

This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless (62696 Views)

This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Damalex4luv(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Lol Apostle must see this grin grin

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by harriet412(f): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Looks more like Photoshop to me... I'm seriously trying to get fat while some are just shedding it off cry
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2017
I always have this notion in me that fat ladies are the lazy ones,...gouuuusssssh....where will I start from to enter such fat things?....pls pass me that slim figure let me show my skills pass messi

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Godfullsam(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2017
NubiLove:
She would have loose skin.

The loose skin will become firm with time.

Though it's a gradual process
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2017
Wow..
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by veekid(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2017
modelsms:
Well I dont believe that. Show more pics.

Check my signature below for your data please. Click link for details.

You don't sell Airtel?
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2017
jst hate anytin dat has to do wit fat, its yucky
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by ijayebonyi(f): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ever8054:
believe the photo shop then come and believe this real too....
:what is this?
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Bills2307(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dat first pics, she dey like peak milk wazobia pack
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by exlinkleads(f): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
is it even possible?
over hype
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by modelsms(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
veekid:

You don't sell Airtel?
No airtel o sir. Just mtn and eti for now.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Yemiseun(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na lie
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Quinn22(f): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
You can take hydrolysed collagen 1&3(a drug for firm skin and muscles, hair and nails)for the loose skin. It helps! smiley
NubiLove:
She would have loose skin.

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by pacespot(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
The only loss I see here is that the bakassi has drained too, bad market smiley
Just joking! Great work
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Quinn22(f): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Eat less and exercise 4-5 days a week. I'm a living testimony. I lost 20kg within 4-5 months. Weight loss is based on 70% on your food intake and 30% of exercise. smiley
Godfullsam:
I need to know what she uses to achieve this massive weight loss.

This is miraculous shocked

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Quinn22(f): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yes because the skin now has to adapt to its new body which take process. No need for surgery smiley
Godfullsam:

The loose skin will become firm with time.

Though it's a gradual process
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by JeffreyJames(m): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is a bloody lie, if she really lost weight there would be loose skin. Except she got rid of it via surgery.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
kowema:
This looks like Liposuction than natural weight .
Only excersise can make her loose that much weight without showing the excess skin. If she actually excersised u will see the muscles tones around areas like her thighs, arms, and some other places plus she wud look super fit.

With all this absent, I'd say it's Liposuction and I'm not inspired.

Aunty abeg which one be lipojunction ??
Lighten me biko
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Quinn22:
Eat less and exercise 4-5 days a week. I'm a living testimony. I lost 20kg within 4-5 months. Weight loss is based on 70% on your food intake and 30% of exercise. smiley

Aunty u no look like who fat before....Pinshure coolor I don blv it.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
etinanguy:
Who una dey joke with now?

that guys is really pissed cheesy
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Tisham20(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin I know u lying but kwantinu
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Quinn22(f): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yes I don't look it because I've lost the weight smiley

I wish I could show you but......its private kiss
TheLordIsGr8:

Aunty u no look like who fat before....Pinshure coolor I don blv it.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by davidif: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
DjAndroid:

Everything Na photoshop to una. Even the house wey you dey live Na photoshop

Don't mind den jare.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by drshrewd: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Atiku2019:
Fitness Goals cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5160005_14523237101546147084746407304636719602707156n_jpega7b44e671845a37989bbc2bdfccb950a

grin that Dude on the right look like the "Ineffective buffoon" is he Atuku's house boy now?grin
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Quinn22:
Yes I don't look it because I've lost the weight smiley

I wish I could show you but......its private kiss

Ewooo shocked
Ok. Let me come to the private and come and see it. kiss That is even better
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Ugosample(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is very true and possible, not Photoshop

It is haters, and ndi big belle that are ashamed of it that will say this is photo shop so as to console themselves.

You better sit up and start working out plus dietary changes
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
It's possible,very plausible

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Kobicove(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Wow, unbelievable shocked
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by ransomed: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Someone is trying to sell some medicament all in the name of weight loss pill. Keep fooling us because we are gullible to believe this news.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
A body this size doesnt need surgey undecided, more especially when one has a naturally firm body.

Secondly, we dont know what is inder the tights and t-shirt

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by DonMekino(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
If u don't believe abeg shift.... Some ppl can analyze ppl's life for Africa,
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nada is impossible if only you believe.
These 3virtues are the keys to achieving this.
Discipline, hardwork and patience.

Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? / World's Oldest Model Carmen , 91, Poses Topless For Risque Magazine Shoot (pics)