Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership (35799 Views)

Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash / Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by tawa89(f): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2017
Obijulius:
Remi.....

I dare your SoutWaste and the North to test their strength and cut off the SS & SE from Naijiriya.

Just a simple dare, without sweating from your anus.

stop derailing this thread please.

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by Ngokafor(f): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2017
....The criminals in APC are worse than those in PDP,at least PDP*sic* didnt wreck the economy as much as APC did and is doing while they were looting....I care-less about them(PDP) though..

...But APC in addition to looting the treasury,wrecked the economy with their incompetence,stuupidity and more...

...Buhari/APC/EFCC 'fighting' corruption indeed,bunch of dunderheads with saw-dusts as brains everywhere..

...EFCC/APC/Amaechi kindly return the so-called $50millions you claimed you 'FOUND' undecided if at all it exists and not a hoax to look like you are 'fighting corruption', back to The Rivers State treasury without delay....ndi oshi.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by Obijulius: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2017
This one follow they talk?

Wonders shall never end!!!!

tawa89:
stop derailing this thread please.
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by edoyad(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2017
Heeehehehe

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by seguno2: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
What is Rivers State money doing in Lagos STate?

What is Wike irrefutable proof that the money is Rivers State's money?

Why is the money in raw cash?

Who owns the apartment?

Who owns the money.

I do not give a hoot about who owns the money, the court should just give an order of permanent forfeiture to FG on May 5.

Bunch of everlasting and unrepentant criminals and looters.

May Sango strike any corruption supporting id10t with thunder. Some people are dying in the office just because they cannot pay 5k or due to lack of Oxygen and some demons in human skin are keeping millions of dollars locked in one empty house.

The criminality of humans to humans is worse than that of devil on humans.

All of a sudden, certain people now believes money was truly discovered and was not stage managed, as soon as Amaechi's name came into the pix. lol.

Are you a joker?
Or are you joking?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by Koolking(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2017
News source is not reliable. It's coming from a blog. This news should dismiss.
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by seguno2: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2017
yemmynoni:
This money get plenty parents oooo
Now that wike said he is the owner, what will pdp say about this?

Can't you read?
Or can't you understand what you read?
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by seguno2: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2017
joeprince23:
amaechi is a big thief

He is Looter General of Common Sense Robbers.
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by KingAfo(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2017
Shelloween:
I think North Korea should test the next nuclear bomb or atomic bomb in Nigeria. E go better make we all go meet God and end this case.
me and my family when the bomb lands

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by repogirl(f): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2017
Lol! That loot definitely belongs to a top member of Buharis govt or an arrest would have been issued by now by the fake EFCC.

Deceivers of themselves. NIA ko MIA ni

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by seguno2: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2017
dechriscool:
There is every iota of truth in what Wike is insinuating.
EFCC is so quick to dismissed the owner of the money claiming it belongs to Nigeria intelligence agency.Is this another form of money laundering in this administration.
Buhari always has an antecedents of defending his cronies in money laundering.

Because he is the Baba Isale of our looters.
Never mind that he is a good pretender.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by Vicolan: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Shelloween:
I think North Korea should test the next nuclear bomb or atomic bomb in Nigeria. E go better make we all go meet God and end this case.

Why we instead of u... Last warning ooo who wan die ..

I'm not among d "we" ooo
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Shelloween:
bros I fully support you on this one... in fact make Russia tro dia father of all bomb join am... so that even single piece Nigerians make e no remain.....

Ayam tired of This useless scumbags we call leaders...

I never chop since two days and some idiotts dey sash money over dey nation....make meteorite dey size of Mount Everest hit Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by Zedoo(m): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Who owns the apartment?

Who owns the money.

I do not give a hoot about who owns the money, the court should just give an order of permanent forfeiture to FG on May 5.

May Sango strike any corruption supporting id10t with thunder. Some people are dying in the office just because they cannot pay 5k or due to lack of Oxygen and some demons in human skin are keeping millions of dollars locked in one empty house.

All of a sudden, certain people now believes money was truly discovered and was not stage managed, as soon as Amaechi's name came into the pix. lol.

To what "federal government"

To do what with it

Is it not even better to share it among the states and monitor the projects done with it

The same federal government of clueless folks parading the executive and senate looking for money miss road to loot
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by Mcowubaba: 8:03am On Apr 15, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:
Lizard Judas Amaechi owns the money. That was part of the over 500 million dollars he stole from Rivers state and used part of it to sponsor buhari's election.

Lootimi Amaechi owns two flats in that building, gave one to his girl friend Mo Abudu and he uses the one the money was discovered himself.

Even the government is trying to cover up by ordering NIA to come forward and say the money belongs to them. Corruption fight indeed
grin grin
Buhari has shot himself on the foot in this one..

The said the money belongs to National Intelligence Agency, that is was meant for a covert operation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.. James Bond ni, Breaking Bad ko..

My people if you see way to comot this country legally, no think am twice, and don't plan to come back anytime soon grin

Nigeria Na better Comedy Central, Saturday night live

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by Bizibi(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2017
Only God knows how much ameachi invested in buhari's election,no no no no magu abeg cover up this one,we nor want heart attack.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by seguno2: 8:04am On Apr 15, 2017
NextGovernor:
U see ur life... Even the first line from that post said it all but because of your hate you didn't care to even read rather judged by the heading...

When PDP members are named in corruption you people will be mastibating round but when APC is involve you defend the unknown as if your life depend on it.

For PDP members to boldly come out and accuse Amaechi and APC on this you know PDP have no hand in that funds discovered.

EFCC was quick to make it public not knowing it was own by one of theirs and now they are confuse on how to convince and divert attention naming the true owner of the flat...

Very confused, I tell you.
Magu don enter one chance.
The drama to confirm him just boomeranged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by Zedoo(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2017
seguno2:

Are you a joker?
Or are you joking?

Ask am again abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by Mcowubaba: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

With this your useless write up, I'm beginning to believe your father Awolowo's free education policy is now in vain
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by Edum13656: 8:07am On Apr 15, 2017
action governor unlike the gullible Enugu and Anambra that forfeited theirs to the FG.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by seguno2: 8:07am On Apr 15, 2017
Zedoo:
To what "federal government"

To do what with it

Is it not even better to share it among the states and monitor the projects done with it

The same federal government of clueless folks parading the executive and senate looking for money miss road to loot

How can you share the money of one state with the 35 states?
Rivers state has made a valid claim to the loot by Amaechi and his girlfriend, so Magu should return the money to Wike quickly.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by emmyblow: 8:07am On Apr 15, 2017
Lier is not even afraid to say so, thiefs only God will judge you people that call your self politicians.
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by Omoluabi16(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2017
Okay so a loot was recovered. There's a serious attempt to cover someone's ass here. What is the need for a panel? just another foot dragging that will lead us nowhere. Abacha, diezani, yakubu, haliburton scandal and Now this. We need capital punishment.
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by tuscani: 8:10am On Apr 15, 2017
yemmynoni:
This money get plenty parents oooo
Now that wike said he is the owner, what will pdp say about this?
Bros, good morning.why are you disgracing yourself in public ? Please read the post again.
Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by adeyemi1430(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=Shelloween post=55576573]I think North Korea should test the next nuclear bomb or atomic bomb in Nigeria. E go better make we all go meet God and end this case.
I buy this idea die

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by MayorMgbedike(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Who owns the apartment?

Who owns the money.

It's always good to listen before you talk or better to listen than to talk. All these your Rhetorical questions are evidence you are not following up the ikoyi Osborne house/money saga.

Go back and do your research then thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by Mcowubaba: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Objectively speaking, Wike cannot prove the money belongs to Amaechi and Rivers unless Amaechi himself makes this admission.

But if it is true that the NIA claimed ownership they can easily prove it.

Who owns the apartment may be irrelevant. NIA can rent accommodation from wherever.

If however, the NIA owns the money, what sort of operations were they running that require 43 million USD at a go?

Nothing in this saga adds up
@ bolded, going by that logic...
All the stolen money recovered by EFCC were not stolen by the culprits ,
Because the people involved have not claimed it...
Same with people shouting Dezani Alison stole money, she has made her on admission on the matter, nd she denied it, so

Wike said he set up an inquiry committee, and it was found that the money belong to Rivers Government, from the sell of a gas turbine to Sahara Energy by the then Governor Rotimi Amaechi....

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by tunjijones(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2017
Stop lumping ss and se together

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership by ajebuter(f): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2017
EFCC is quick to discover stolen loot....

But failed to name the owner..

l have no doubt that if it belongs to opposition member, EFCC will NEVER hesitate to blow trumpet in front of global news media to celebrate their 'victory' against treasury looting..

Fellow Nigerians ,there we have our answer..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message / The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.