Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen (3427 Views)

Every Faith That Leaves All The Responsibilities Of Delivery To God Is An... / Buy Hardcopies Online With Delivery To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Most Of You May Have, Had, And Havn't Read The Story Titled "HERO",
Well, The Writer (smartestpopqueen)Just Gave Birth To A Bouncing Humaniod Baby Girl With One Tongue Just Like That Of A Human.
I Use This Thread To Wish Her A Happy Delivery, May The Child Grow Up To Knw I, Theblessedman, Princeofpeace, Royh, Tgold1 And All The Other Member Of #Team Hero As her Uncles, And Mentors,
May The She Be Blessed With Einstein's I.Q Raised To Power 6,
May she See Many Many Christmas, Chop Plenty Plenty Chicken, And Finally, Shit On Mr Buhaha's Head.
May The Master Of The Universe, And The Hosts Of The Asteriods Answer My Prayer, Amen.
We Love U Dear!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Presh900(m): 7:10am On Apr 15, 2017
lol.... i thought she is a teenager??

1 Like

Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by bossy512(f): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Congratulation, is the Lord doing and His marvelous in His eyes, Glory to Mighty Father, God will take care of the Princess and her house old, once again, congrates
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by TheBlessedMAN: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2017
Presh900:
teena what? Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by TheBlessedMAN: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2017
That party wil be full of aliens! Lolz cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2017
i hope hadampson has had abt dis gud news.gonna start reading d story asap
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Hadampson(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2017
boffinjay:
i hope hadampson has had abt dis gud news.gonna start reading d story asap
Nope. Wish her baby girl long life with sound health nd riches. She (baby) met us all in dis world, may we leave her in diz world that is, may her mother(smartestpopqueen) never know her grave IJN i pray amengrincheesy

Mama chumzypinky and TheblessedMAN when is ya own? we are expecting nothing less than sextuplets 4rm u guyssmileygrin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Hadampson(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2017
Divineroyalty let us start planning our own owink
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2017
Hadampson:
Nope. Wish her baby girl long life with sound health nd riches. She (baby) met us all in dis world, may we leave her in diz world that is, may her mother(smartestpopqueen) never know her grave IJN i pray amengrincheesy

Mama chumzypinky and TheblessedMAN when is ya own? we are expecting nothing less than sextolet 4rm u guyssmileygrin
sextolet?
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2017
congrats
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Hadampson(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2017
boffinjay:
sextolet?
i mean sextuplets
#modified
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by ROYH(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Waiting For Nick To Create His Switches grin cheesy
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Divineroyalty(f): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hadampson:
Divineroyalty let us start planning our own owink

Hmm! I never accept ur proposal, u r already talking about making babies.
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Divineroyalty(f): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Congratulations to her. She will never lack any good thing in this life with her baby.
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Hadampson(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Divineroyalty:

a
What is stopping you from accepting my proposal?

I'm on my knee baby? Please accept my proposal... Boffinjay please come to my rescue

I promise you the best and beautiful baby everwinkcheesy
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by rachealfst(f): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Congratulations SmartestPopQUEEN, God bless and keep the baby.
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Tgold1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mrlemuel:
Most Of You May Have, Had, And Havn't Read The Story Titled "HERO",
Well, The Writer (smartestpopqueen)Just Gave Birth To A Bouncing Humaniod Baby Girl With One Tongue Just Like That Of A Human.
I Use This Thread To Wish Her A Happy Delivery, May The Child Grow Up To Knw I, Theblessedman, Princeofpeace, Royh, Tgold1 And All The Other Member Of #Team Hero As her Uncles, And Mentors,
May The She Be Blessed With Einstein's I.Q Raised To Power 6,
May she See Many Many Christmas, Chop Plenty Plenty Chicken, And Finally, Shit On Mr Buhaha's Head.
May The Master Of The Universe, And The Hosts Of The Asteriods Answer My Prayer, Amen.
We Love U Dear!

I echo a big amen ooo.. but wait where is fiyah

1 Like

Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Tgold1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Divineroyalty:

Pls accept his proposal on time ooo coz lota girls dey outside and even for Nl wey want make you turn him down so as to go for him.

#myadvice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hadampson:

I'm on my knee baby? Please accept my proposal... Boffinjay please come to my rescue

Divineroyalty abeg accept his proposal.he is d rite man 4 u. grin cheesy wink
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hadampson:
i mean sextuplets

#modified
ok!
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Divineroyalty(f): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hadampson:

OK. I'm saying yes to u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Divineroyalty(f): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
boffinjay:
Divineroyalty abeg accept his proposal.he is d rite man 4 u. grin cheesy wink

kk. thanks
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Divineroyalty:

kk. thanks
ok.una don gree?
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Opeoluwa99(f): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Congratulations ma
An April born, she is the answer to your prayers
Bless you ma
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by TheBlessedMAN: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Opeoluwa99:
Congratulations ma
An April born, she is the answer to your prayers
Bless you ma
grabs Opeoluwa by her blouse. "where have you been since all this years? Eh? Been looking for you...answer me now!"

5 Likes

Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Presh900:
Lol, See Downgradment, Mk She Catch U, She Go Use Her Switch To Change U To Female Ni.
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
That party wil be full of aliens! Lolz cheesy
Lol, aliens with green head, bulging dark eyes, and two tongue... make them use gv u Mouth Gig :p
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by fiyah(f): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Congratulations to a sister
@smartestpopqueen..
Happy Delivery Ma'am
I'm soo sorry this came late....
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by TheBlessedMAN: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
fiyah:
Congratulations to a sister

@smartestpopqueen..

Happy Delivery Ma'am

I'm soo sorry this came late....
better late than never dear. How have you been? Miss u xo much
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by TheBlessedMAN: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mrlemuel:

Lol, aliens with green head, bulging dark eyes, and two tongue... make them use gv u Mouth Gig :p
lol! Bro i seriously hope Tgold wil get his wife among them.
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by TheBlessedMAN: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mrlemuel:

Lol, See Downgradment, Mk She Catch U, She Go Use Her Switch To Change U To Female Ni.
cheesy u no go kill me with laughter! grin grin grin
Re: Happy Child Delivery To Smartestpopqueen by fiyah(f): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
better late than never dear. How have you been? Miss u xo much

I've been doing great and I miss you too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oko Ashewo:musings Of A Brothel Crawler (18+) / What's Your Remedy For The Cold\raining Season / Download Game Of Thrones Ebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.