Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

This Is The Lowest Point Of My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is The Lowest Point Of My Life (872 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Lowest Point Of My Life by LifeoLife: 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Life by greatnaija01: 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
TREK AROUND AND FIND WHERE LABORERS ARE WORKING AND ENROLL TO WORK AND GET PAID.... else... sell your P5 and buy a torch light fone and start selling pure water and snacks. LIFE NEVER LEAVES ANYONE WITHOUT A TRADING ELEMENT. Even those under the bridge has something to offer.

SO QUIT WHINING AND TALKING LIKE YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF YOUR THINKING FACULTY, maybe it is money that made you drop out of school... BUT do not quit improving yourself. YOU DO NOT NEED INTERNET FONE NOW.... SELL THE FONE AND START A SMALL BUSINESS o

SELL SOMETHING AND BE READY TO WORK HARD... life is a hustle o... YOUR TIME STARTS NOW.

LifeoLife:
Now All I have is 1 Gig data bundle and my Tecno P5.. nothing more not even N10 to fetch water for bathing, I'm tired there's no type of crime that has not flied into my head now because I have exhausted all the available life line I know, friends are not really friends when you're in trouble, so what else remain.. no food no water

Last thought last week was the worst when I had little omo to bath until now I don't have both or omo

Please tell me where will I go from this point, I'm a frustrated fighter of 29 years, a university dropout.. this is the lowest point of this life.. it is either I carry gun or I'll peacefully end it here inside this room..
Re: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Life by LifeoLife: 12:06am On Apr 15, 2017
greatnaija01:
TREK AROUND AND FIND WHERE LABORERS ARE WORKING AND ENROLL TO WORK AND GET PAID.... else... sell your P5 and buy a torch light fone and start selling pure water and snacks. LIFE NEVER LEAVES ANYONE WITHOUT A TRADING ELEMENT. Even those under the bridge has something to offer.

SO QUIT WHINING AND TALKING LIKE YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF YOUR THINKING FACULTY, maybe it is money that made you drop out of school... BUT do not quit improving yourself. YOU DO NOT NEED INTERNET FONE NOW.... SELL THE FONE AND START A SMALL BUSINESS o

SELL SOMETHING AND BE READY TO WORK HARD... life is a hustle o... YOUR TIME STARTS NOW.

This has lifted my spirit, all I needed was to hear or read some good words from somebody. Thank you.. I'm selling this phone tomorrow even if its 4 or 3k.. Thanks bro
Re: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Life by mykelmeezy: 1:15am On Apr 15, 2017
LifeoLife:

This has lifted my spirit, all I needed was to hear or read some good words from somebody. Thank you.. I'm selling this phone tomorrow even if its 4 or 3k.. Thanks bro

first off dont sell the phone coz in a day or 2 that 4k or even 10 will be wiped up by pending expenses

ill give you the hardest advice anyone in you situation would want to hear

that is learn to VOLUNTEER

but dont be stupid about it be strategic

also invest the next cash that enters your hand but calculate possible loses first

ill say betting even if its 50 naira but its addictive but at the same time its desperate times(go for only one or 2 games) dont hurry to earn 1000 or more fromm your 50 naira n go n bet on 15 games

also m pretty sure in the 29yrs of your life someone must owe you a favour.cash on it

if no one does swallow any pride left n ask for a lil something from that one person you vowed to rather die than beg for money

noting suicide wont fix things

what of your family ? cousins ,uncles relatives dont you have any?
Re: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Life by Horlufemi(m): 2:45am On Apr 15, 2017
be thankful. it could have been worse.

just survive you don't know what lies tomorrow.

people have gone through worse and living large.

labourer jobs are every where. they never die.

cowards give up. winners don't quit. but if you must die, just go buy sniper on credit. Drink half now and drink half 2mao.
Re: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Life by SirVintageCock: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Na labourer sure pass for you now. At most you are guaranteed an instant daily pay and chop money.

Dust yourself and hustle the right way.
Re: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Life by Blissquare(f): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2017
E dey ur body before jare! If u hav been a good person, polite, honest, hardworking, prayerful... It can not be so bad tht u wld not hav soap to bath. U hav not eaten for just one day and u are already considering carrying a gun? Big fool!
Re: This Is The Lowest Point Of My Life by Monogamy: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
LifeoLife:

This one gidigan oo

(1) (Reply)

Nostalgia Extraordinaire! / Today Is International Women's Day 2018 ( Women Are Priceless) / Nigerian Students Fight Dirty In UK Over Whose Dad Is The Richest (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.