Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,520 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Happy Easter. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Happy Easter. (553 Views)

If These People Wish You Happy Easter Will You Respond PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter. by iykken(m): 2:03am On Apr 15, 2017
*Hon. PATRICK OBAHIAGBON's EASTER GREETINGS.*

As we join Christians in the celebration of Easter, may we truly reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus; The Christ, who peregrinated this incarnation as an exempli gratia of self abnegation, puritanical excrescence, spartan discipline, mental magnitude, hierophantic candour and altruistic effusions,qualities which have become a desiderata for national resurgimento.
“Beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment, I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, Christ-like humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service, we would have woefully failed in learning and imbibing the true meaning of EASTER.
We must elevate this moment from a proscenium of joie de vivre into one of meditative transcendentalism”.

HAPPY EASTER.
Re: Happy Easter. by ggrun: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2017
Happy Easter in advance! But your big grammar dey blow my mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omo Ogun Wey Dey Sache / Funny / Pick One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.