Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Who Is Jesus To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus To You? (9457 Views)

Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Jesus To You? by FinallyFamous: 4:12am On Apr 15, 2017
many different views have arise concerning the personality of Jesus.

1**Some believe Jesus is a prophet who like others came to the world with His own message for His time and although He performed series of miracles, did signs and do wonders He is no more than just a normal human like the others before Him
.hence Jesus is just a prophet

2** others say He is just a good man who lived during His days and was generous and kind

3** others feel Jesus could be fictional, Just some made up character to keep up a brand of belief of some sect

4** others believed Jesus is the Son of God who came to the world in human flesh to redeem the world from sin and evil thru the death on a cross where He bled and died and then rose up on the third day as He foretold and promised eternal life and victory to those who believed on Him

*--who is Jesus to you ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by orisa37: 6:17am On Apr 15, 2017
Jesus is as real as I am. He is my friend, my Lord and my Saviour. I am coming soon with The Prize.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 15, 2017
Hmmmmm

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 15, 2017
FinallyFamous:

1**Some believe Jesus is a prophet who like others came to the world with His own message for His time and although He performed series of miracles, did signs and do wonders He is no more than just a normal human like the others before Him

2** others say He is just a good man who lived during His days and was generous and kind

3** others feel Jesus could be fictional, Just some made up character to keep up a brand of belief of some sect

4** others believed Jesus is the Son of God who came to the world in human flesh to redeem the world from sin and evil thru the death on a cross where He bled and died and then rose up on the third day as He foretold and promised eternal life and victory to those who believed on Him

He is son of God; I am son of God; We are sons of God

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by moblix: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2017
Read ur bible u go get d answer to ur question
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by luvmijeje(f): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2017
moblix:
Read ur bible u go get d answer to ur question

Nice advice.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Fictional hero like harry potter,superman.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Makaveli08: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
To me, he was who he said he was - The Way, The Truth and The Light.

And no matter how people try to darken his light, he'll always shine through.

ONE SOLITARY LIFE

"Here is a man who was born in an obscure village, the child of a peasant woman. He grew up in another village. He worked in a carpenter shop until He was thirty. Then for three years He was an itinerant preacher.

He never owned a home. He never wrote a book. He never held an office. He never had a family. He never went to college. He never put His foot inside a big city. He never traveled two hundred miles from the place He was born. He never did one of the things that usually accompany greatness. He had no credentials but Himself...

While still a young man, the tide of popular opinion turned against him. His friends ran away. One of them denied Him. He was turned over to His enemies. He went through the mockery of a trial. He was nailed upon a cross between two thieves. While He was dying His executioners gambled for the only piece of property He had on earth – His coat. When He was dead, He was laid in a borrowed grave through the pity of a friend.

Nineteen long centuries have come and gone, and today He is a centerpiece of the human race and leader of the column of progress.

I am far within the mark when I say that all the armies that ever marched, all the navies that were ever built; all the parliaments that ever sat and all the kings that ever reigned, put together, have not affected the life of man upon this earth as powerfully as has that one solitary life."

Dr James Allan © 1926

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by aminusanti(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
FinallyFamous:

BIBLE
Jesus himself said :
"So Jesus told them, "My message is not my own; it comes from God who sent me
In other words a Messenger n plain warner

QURAN
“Then, We sent after them Our Messengers, and We sent ‘Îsa (Jesus) – son of Maryam (Mary), and gave him the Injeel (Gospel)…” Quran (57:27)

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by alBHAGDADI: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
aminusanti:

BIBLE
Jesus himself said :
"So Jesus told them, "My message is not my own; it comes from God who sent me
In other words a Messenger n plain warner

QURAN
“Then, We sent after them Our Messengers, and We sent ‘Îsa (Jesus) – son of Maryam (Mary), and gave him the Injeel (Gospel)…” Quran (57:27)
Let me ask you a question. Since Muslims discard the Trinity, who then are the "We" that Allah is always expressing himself in?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by FinallyFamous: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Makaveli08:
To me, he was who he said he was - The Way, The Truth and The Light.

And no matter how people try to darken his light, he'll always shine through.

ONE SOLITARY LIFE

"Here is a man who was born in an obscure village, the child of a peasant woman. He grew up in another village. He worked in a carpenter shop until He was thirty. Then for three years He was an itinerant preacher.

He never owned a home. He never wrote a book. He never held an office. He never had a family. He never went to college. He never put His foot inside a big city. He never traveled two hundred miles from the place He was born. He never did one of the things that usually accompany greatness. He had no credentials but Himself...

While still a young man, the tide of popular opinion turned against him. His friends ran away. One of them denied Him. He was turned over to His enemies. He went through the mockery of a trial. He was nailed upon a cross between two thieves. While He was dying His executioners gambled for the only piece of property He had on earth – His coat. When He was dead, He was laid in a borrowed grave through the pity of a friend.

Nineteen long centuries have come and gone, and today He is a centerpiece of the human race and leader of the column of progress.

I am far within the mark when I say that all the armies that ever marched, all the navies that were ever built; all the parliaments that ever sat and all the kings that ever reigned, put together, have not affected the life of man upon this earth as powerfully as has that one solitary life."

Dr James Allan © 1926

touche

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by aminusanti(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Let me ask you a question. Since Muslims discard the Trinity, who then are the "We" that Allah is always expressing himself in?
mayb you, your father and your mother? Am I correct?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by alBHAGDADI: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
aminusanti:
mayb you, your father and your mother? Am I correct?
Thanks for saying my mother and father are level mates with Allah.

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by aminusanti(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Thanks for saying my mother and father are level mates with Allah.
can u now face front?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by CandidSeeker(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
He’s our Wisdom and Power (1 Cor.1:23-24),

He’s our Righteousness, Sanctification & Redemption (1 Cor. 1:30),

He’s our Peace (Ephe.2:14),

He is our Grace (Titus 2:11:12),

Our Salvation (Luke.3:6),

He’s our Resurrection and Life (John 11:25-26).

-Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Earth2Metahuman: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
A fictional character wo got served for calling himself what he is not undecided

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by orisa37: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2017
Christ is God. He is more than Logic. Jesus is Law, Philosophy, Science, Arts ,Pneumathology and much more than mere logic.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2017
He's my father, my comforter, my agbanilagbatan, my alade wura, my agunechemba , my anu ana gba egbe o na ta nri, my ike nkwu a banba(my power to brag in house of enemy)
Kabiesiioooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by opethom(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Anybody that help Na him be my JESUS

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by ylaa(f): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Chai see answer
Good one anyway

uote author=moblix post=55587714]Read ur bible u go get d answer to ur question[/quote]
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by rattlesnake(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Lord and Savior

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by steppin: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2017
The ancient of days.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by bid4rich(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2017
My Lord,
My God,
My protector,
My saviour,
My deliverer,
My life,
My hope in heaven and earth

in fact my everything

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2017
Jesus is the real CHANGE...not APC's change

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by ylaa(f): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2017
Jesus is my everything
Without Him, there will be no me.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2017
A funny guy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by rattlesnake(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2017
Omagago:
Hmmmmm
Ode
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Tenim47(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2017
simply a servant of GOD

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by steppin: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
A fictional character wo got served for calling himself what he is not undecided
Another frustrated former Christian. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Punctual(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2017
skillful01:
Fictional hero like harry potter,superman.

another brainwashed being signaling

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Christane: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2017
he is my best friend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pics:archaeologists Discover The City Of Sodom & Gomorrah Matching Old Testament / The Pope Will Die Within A Year: Vatican's Assassination Fears Revealed / What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.