Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Who Is Jesus To You? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus To You? (9454 Views)

Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by alBHAGDADI: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2017
biomustry:

No b only Muslims, a large number of christians discard it, what's the point?
Those are the heretics. I use to belong with them till I saw the truth, now am back.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by IamKingwise(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2017
The Life

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by ademasta(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jesus is
My Lord
My life
My success
My Everything

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Jumeeeeesal(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
onyenze123:

He is son of God; I am son of God; We are sons of God
When u claimed prophet issa is a son of God, who is his mother, ur mother n their mother? Abeg get sense into ur brain. God has no CHILD. SO stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by aminu790(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Truth that can't be backed up with credible sources is no truth but falsehood.

A governor uses WE to show that what was accomplished was done by him, his administration and the people.

Since Muslims claim Allah has no partner, then who are the WE he keeps referring to?
since u fail to understand the plural of respect Allah said "SUMMUN BUKHM UMUYUM FA HUM LA YARJIUN". Meaning there those who are deaf, dumb and blind will never see the truth
Thank God i saw it

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Danja: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
aminusanti:

BIBLE
Jesus himself said :
"So Jesus told them, "My message is not my own; it comes from God who sent me
In other words a Messenger n plain warner

QURAN
“Then, We sent after them Our Messengers, and We sent ‘Îsa (Jesus) – son of Maryam (Mary), and gave him the Injeel (Gospel)…” Quran (57:27)
This is also my take

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by OYEDIPE(m): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
He is simply my OGANLA!!!
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by higherpower: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Omagago:
Hmmmmm

The foolishness of God is wiser than.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by higherpower: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jesus Christ is the saviour of the world. He is my Lord and master. He is the son of the living God sitting at the right hand his Father and interceding for me. May his name be praised for ever n ever. Amen

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Funnyguy83: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
aminusanti:
can u now face front?
when will Muslims stop been volatile in the defence of their religion ?
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
MY LORD, MY SAVIOUR, MY LORD and most IMPORTANTLY, MY EVERYTHING!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
JESUS IS MY HELPER, LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR. HE DIED FOR ME AND AROSE AND NOW I'M FREEEEEEE!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Olu317(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
aminu790:
Jesus is nothing but a human being just like you and me only differ on the process of his birth and Allah's prophet just like Moses and other prophets of Allah. Who is the father and mother of Adam (A.S)?
ADAM AND EVE DIED. JESUS DIDN'T DIE. And you ferociously blundered. Adam and Eve came from the soil without LIFE in them. JESUS CHRIST WAS THE LIFE THAT WAS BREATHE INTO ALL THINGS.

JESUS CHRIST SAID; JOHN 11: 25, “I AM RESURRECTION AND LIFE"

what more evidence do you want? Can you tell me why Part of Surah mentioned Jesus Christ as a Breath of God that will be conceived by Miriam?

The Quran is Scripture of Muslims, why did it mentioned JESUS CHRIST WITH A UNIQUE BIRTH NOT EXPERIENCED BEFORE AND AFTER HIS EXISTENCE ON EARTH ?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jumeeeeesal:
When u claimed prophet issa is a son of God, who is his mother, ur mother n their mother? Abeg get sense into ur brain. God has no CHILD. SO stop deceiving yourself.

I can deduce you are a moslem.

What I mean is Jesus is God made manifest in human form likewise you and I. In our core is God, he lives in us
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Ijobaorun(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
HE is everything thing to me! Without HIM, I am nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by kayceeD2(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
FinallyFamous:
many different views have arise concerning the personality of Jesus.

1**Some believe Jesus is a prophet who like others came to the world with His own message for His time and although He performed series of miracles, did signs and do wonders He is no more than just a normal human like the others before Him
.hence Jesus is just a prophet

2** others say He is just a good man who lived during His days and was generous and kind

3** others feel Jesus could be fictional, Just some made up character to keep up a brand of belief of some sect

4** others believed Jesus is the Son of God who came to the world in human flesh to redeem the world from sin and evil thru the death on a cross where He bled and died and then rose up on the third day as He foretold and promised eternal life and victory to those who believed on Him

*--who is Jesus to you ??
A prophet
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Mccullum: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jesus was prophet of God (Allah) like other prophets sent before and after him who lived his life according to the wishes of his creator who gave him divine power to perform miracles after when Jesus requested from Him which always granted in order for Jews to believe his gospel by confirming his message.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by trappatoni(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
He is everything to me. Yahushua means Yahuwah (YahweH) saves.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Immorttal: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
ramalot:
Santa Claus for adults.
exactly! grin
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Everfrank(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jesu was a man who never said any of the following:
1. I am God
2. Worship me
3. I come to die for your sin
4. Me and God are equal.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Didov(f): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
he is my all in all..jst name it

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by DavidOluyale(m): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
skillful01:
Fictional hero like harry potter,superman.

Who is the devil to you?
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Lex11(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." - 1 Corinthians 1:18-21

"Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain." - 1 Corinthians 3:18-20
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by blackbelt(m): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
he is just a prophet, second to the last to be specific
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Greenback: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
The Son of the Living God,my Lord and personal savior. He is my friend cos said He will nolonger call me servant but friend. Aint that wonderful?
And He died for my sins cos of the manner of love the Father have for me,people,aint that wonderful?
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by ozaovehe(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
John 10:30

I and the Father are One.
But he also said I and my disciples are one.
Should we imply Jesus, father and 12 disciples are all God

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by ozaovehe(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Truth that can't be backed up with credible sources is no truth but falsehood.

A governor uses WE to show that what was accomplished was done by him, his administration and the people.

Since Muslims claim Allah has no partner, then who are the WE he keeps referring to?
If u are poor in English language don't mean every one is.
In English there is plural of number and plural of respect.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by nurusystem(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
A servant of god ,

act 3:13 NIV:The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. You handed him over to be killed, and you disowned him before Pilate, though he had decided to let him go.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Shoelace1(f): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
He's my hope forever. The one who was, who is and who is to come.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
John 10:30
I and the Father are One.

What is the context of that verse?
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Olu317(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
kayceeD2:
A prophet
LUKE 7 : 24—25—26—; MORE THAN A PROPHET
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by anataala: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
no is in the scriptures both Ijil (Bible)and Quran talk about adam and eve so is not a hear say, is the fact.
gypsey:
that was what we were made to believe by our parents and their pastors, as I said we had/have no choice but to believe, how can we verify? have you met Adams and eve? sorry, did you meet them? how did they introduce themselves? grin oh! hello!! my name is adam and here's my wife eve! sorry we are nakid but don't worry we are waiting for cloths from who knows were.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Funny Christmas Story Here / Nairaland Petition To Tax Religious Bodies / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.