Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Dstv Nigeria Have Scammed Me - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Nigeria Have Scammed Me (461 Views)

List Of DSTV Nigeria Customer Care Phone Number & Email Address / Dstv Nigeria: Subscription, Bouquet Packages, Plan & Prices In 2017 / Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Nigeria Have Scammed Me by obongtunji: 4:50am On Apr 15, 2017
I am a subcriber of Dstv Nigeria with SC 1017199136.On the 21st of March,2017 i got an SMS to subscribe before my due date and stand a chance of account upgraded from Family Bouquet to CompaqPlus Bouquet which i did and amazingly the account was upgraded immediately i made the payment.
On 25th of March was my due date the whole account was suspended i have to make several calls before it was restored back. On 29th, the same thing happened, again on 1st of April the account was suspended again, i called the customer care but this time i asked them to only give me the bouquet i paid for because i don't want further interruption.
On the 12th of April, i received an SMS telling me my due date is 15th, i called the customer care again and the lady that attended to me said it was an error because my due date is on 24th she promised the account has been worked on.
Just this morning 15th, i saw that the account has been suspended again.
Can somebody tell me what Dstv Nigeria are turning us to? Is it an offence to make payment before your due date or is it that they don't have record of their suscribers again
Attached is the debit alert i got after making payment on 21st of April, 2017

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING VIDEO: Watch How This Baby Miraculously Escape Big Python Bite / Vlogging / Create Your Tv Station And Get Paid Off Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.