Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Photos/video Of A Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos/video Of A Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (824 Views)

Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" / See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos/video Of A Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by BOX555(m): 5:14am On Apr 15, 2017
A church in Congo known as Louzolo Amour, uses beer to cast demons out of their members.

The church was founded by a man known as Guy Emile Loufoua Cetikouabo, who proclaimed himself God, and claimed to be invisible. Although he is dead, the church members say he is represented on earth by their current leader, Charles Mikoungui Loundou.
The church believes beer can be used to cleanse evil spirits. The members call this mixture of beer and faith, “biéramicine”.

Services which lasts up to 9 hours are dedicated to the healing of souls and bodies with sips of beer and praise. People come from all walks of life mainly to seek an immediate solution to all their evils.

“I arrived here sick, brother Mikoungui gave me a bottle of beer, I drank a first sip, and a second, at the third one, I went into a trance, I then felt better. I believe beer can heal, if you drink it with faith"a believer, Kondi Jean- Jacques, told African news".

click link to watch video http://www.angle909ja.com/2017/04/photosvideo-of-church-in-congo-where.html

Re: Photos/video Of A Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by Baawaa(m): 5:25am On Apr 15, 2017
The church was founded by a man known as Guy Emile Loufoua Cetikouabo
The founder is GUY man,so what do you expect grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos/video Of A Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by ikbnice(m): 5:55am On Apr 15, 2017
That is what all notorious drunkard believe in. That beer is the solution to their problem.
Re: Photos/video Of A Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by NaijaBinaryKing: 6:10am On Apr 15, 2017
Hehehehehe!
Re: Photos/video Of A Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by osasyankee(m): 6:27am On Apr 15, 2017
The members call this mixture of beer and faith, “biéramicine
This got me laughing Beeramicine
Re: Photos/video Of A Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by solpat(m): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2017
Finally

Congo don join Kenya and co. for dis kain news angry
Re: Photos/video Of A Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by Oliviaxx(f): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2017
ahhh!! look at that little boy in the second pix...his brain no dey dere again
Re: Photos/video Of A Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by Jabioro: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2017
I have no comment.. a madman been played with, you tend to be called madman also.. the followers are are mad..
Re: Photos/video Of A Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by xband: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Oh, the founder claim it be God and invisible and he is dead. How did they know he is dead since he claims to be invisible? Abi the members get invisible eyes?
Re: Photos/video Of A Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Oliviaxx:
ahhh!! look at that little boy in the second pix...his brain no dey dere again
Baby wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Male Sexual Abuse Survivor Recount How He Was Raped By A Christian Lady / Badoo: Whistle On High Demand, Price Increases And Traders Making Money / What To Do If Someone Throws Acid On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.