Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Xbox 1 Or Ps4 (please Advise Needed) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox 1 Or Ps4 (please Advise Needed) (1581 Views)

Xbox One Or PS4 Which To Buy / Xbox 1 Help / Xbox 1 Or Ps4 (please Advise Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox 1 Or Ps4 (please Advise Needed) by ibawon(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2017
Sold my PS3 last month and gunning to buy another console (although money never reach grin)
I thought of buying another PlayStation 3 but i just decided to go higher just as to give my guys the enhanced feeling of a upgraded console.
I've always wanted to go for the PS4, but recently i noticed that the XBOX 1 is cheaper (UK used) and the game graphics are not different but I dey fear the PAD (as the button should not be so different from PS's own).
Please house i'd like to know more about which one would pay on the long run, your advices based on experience are highly appreciated.
Please Note: I'm not a heavy gamer PES/FIFA and Shooter game don do me cos I only visit home a week in a month....
Re: Xbox 1 Or Ps4 (please Advise Needed) by GogetterMD(m): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2017
They both carry the same graphics, but while PS4 seems to be more popular, Xbox one is a cheaper alternative
Re: Xbox 1 Or Ps4 (please Advise Needed) by dbz91: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2017
There is no right answer here, the PS4 is only marginally better in hardware so if cost is most important, a good deal on Xbox might be a better choice. But yes it is true that the d-pad on microsoft has been a problem or complaint for many. They made it a bit better on xbox one but if you want to retain the same controller feel, than PS4 becomes the right choice.

If all you do is gaming, the main comparison is cost, gamepad, and number of friends you have to play with on each network (if you multiplay)

Some other functions like streaming between the consoles can be compared further, but again, for games it's really too close so it becomes personal preference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xbox 1 Or Ps4 (please Advise Needed) by ibawon(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2017
dbz91:
There is no right answer here, the PS4 is only marginally better in hardware so if cost is most important, a good deal on Xbox might be a better choice. But yes it is true that the d-pad on microsoft has been a problem or complaint for many. They made it a bit better on xbox one but if you want to retain the same controller feel, than PS4 becomes the right choice.

If all you do is gaming, the main comparison is cost, gamepad, and number of friends you have to play with on each network (if you multiplay)

Some other functions like streaming between the consoles can be compared further, but again, for games it's really too close so it becomes personal preference
Thanks Bro.. On the long run i heard the PAD of the xbox can't charge when you playing games and it uses battery

1 Like

Re: Xbox 1 Or Ps4 (please Advise Needed) by Sholzbankz: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2017
ibawon:

Thanks Bro.. On the long run i heard the PAD of the xbox can't charge when you playing games and it uses battery
It wil charge if u mak use of rechargable batteries. N like u sed xbox is cheaper. So since u aint a heavy gamer den its beta u go for dat. N xbox is far more rugged dan a ps4. It all boils down to taste n exclusives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xbox 1 Or Ps4 (please Advise Needed) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2017
Abeg which exclusive xbox get?

Sholzbankz:

It wil charge if u mak use of rechargable batteries. N like u sed xbox is cheaper. So since u aint a heavy gamer den its beta u go for dat. N xbox is far more rugged dan a ps4. It all boils down to taste n exclusives
Re: Xbox 1 Or Ps4 (please Advise Needed) by texazzpete(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is not even up for debate. The PS4 is a MUCh better console to own if you're in Nigeria. In fact, it's a better value console in general.
Re: Xbox 1 Or Ps4 (please Advise Needed) by Sholzbankz: 1:29am On Apr 19, 2017
Silkmoth:
Abeg which exclusive xbox get?

Abeg cary ur wahala go one corner grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Downgrade My Ps4 Software / Hey, What Is A Good Internet Service For Ps3 Online Gaming In Lagos? / Abuja Gamers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.