Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! (6427 Views)

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by safeact(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2009
What will u do 2ur wife who lied 2u that she was a virgin and made u wed her against ur peoples wish. This, she kept 4rm u until ön ur honey moon day after u v gone through serious exercise against d 'd' day and in preparation 4d heavy work u will do?
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2009
Try and walk it out, DIVORCE IS NO OPTION

<[size=14pt]-------------- RUNS OUT OF THREAD grin grin grin[/size]
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by H2O2: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2009
disappointed in her. i would think she's a deceptive witch.
the relationship would probably crumble from a lack of trust 'cos i'd be wondering what else she lied about

1 Like

Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by Mannylex(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2009
let love lead the way aight. she lied yeah,u urself, were u a virgin when u met her. Maybe u emphasised virginity a lot.
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by Moyola(f): 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2009
Ouch! lipsrsealed
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by cantell(m): 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2009
@Poster,
She lied to you and so?
Is virginity the basis for getting married?
Go siddon for chair joo.
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by Mannylex(m): 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2009
Mo, where have u been, u've been off for a while, hope no probs?
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by sillyboy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ OP.

Go collect your money (dowry) undecidedback from your in laws
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
goods once bought and taken home are not refundable!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by sillyboy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2009
Virginity was his warranty. . . . . . .and it was 30 days warranty! undecided
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by cold(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2009
Virginity is not a priority but if she lied she was a virgin & starved me thru out the period of courtship till marriage only for me to discover she isn't what she is then that is totally unacceptable & unforgivable.I'm throwin her out in a heartbeat
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by safeact(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2009
@Edu, no probs, good 2c u here! A thread once carried what turns u off ur partner? I specifically stated 'lack of virginity'. Im still a virgin and so needed a virgin too 4 crying out loud! If i should keep myself till date,y not her?
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by Shooter: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2009
You should tek a sample my broda dnt tek dem 4 what dey say.
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by ginky: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2009
@poster-weren't you the same person that said that your inlaws,I mean ehmm*** are forcing you to marry their daughter that you impregnated I mean disvirgined? I don't understand,how did you get it back? It seems like you are just confused.
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by freecocoa(f): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ poster,u re d 1 hu said u r bein forcd 2 mary a girl u disvirgined & now u re married 2 a non virgin dat deceived u,na wa oo,u re rily fast o 2 hav goten maried wen u stil hav unresolvd issues wt ur disvirgined girl's family.
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by H2O2: 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2009
freecocoa:

@ poster,u re d 1 hu said u r bein forcd 2 mary a girl u disvirgined & now u re married 2 a non virgin dat deceived u,na wa oo,u re rily fast o 2 hav goten maried wen u stil hav unresolvd issues wt your disvirgined girl's family.
wao is that so

what a foolish poster
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by safeact(m): 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2009
Sorry my dears, havent u heard of court marriage b4? We do it here in my country.
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2009
I wont pretend here,

I will make that marraige EXTREMELY MISERABLE to her. there will actually be a divorce in house for as long as she can cope before we finally officially divorce in the court.

the ONLY thing i think i owe her in that marriage is her upkeep (feeding, toiletries, and clothing-if i like sef). The truth is she ILLEGALLY made me pay for her pride price which means she stole my bachelorhood.

I pray NEVER to ex[erience such but if i do that witch oh! sorry woman will know say person dey devilish pass her
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by freecocoa(f): 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2009
@talknafree,talk na rily free na him make u dey here dey yan rubbish,so u'll marry a girl cos she said she's a virgin n nt cos u luv her,na him be say u don loss naw.kpele
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 01, 2010
freecocoa:

@talknafree,talk na rily free na him make u dey here dey yan rubbish,so u'll marry a girl cos she said she's a virgin n nt cos u luv her,na him be say u don loss naw.kpele

Love is all about trust, truthfulness, and sharing. where is the love if she can lie and deceive me o boi lets be realistic. i might just find out 5 years into our marriage that she has once been married with 3 kids. will that still mean i should 'love' her?

I am extremely sincere in any relationship i go into so i think i also deserve same.

L- loose
O-out
V-very
E-easily

hell no!
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by Kunbee: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2010
Can't you just forgive and move on?
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by H2O2: 1:28am On Jan 01, 2010
talknafree:

Love is all about trust, truthfulness, and sharing. where is the love if she can lie and deceive me o boi lets be realistic. i might just find out 5 years into our marriage that she has once been married with 3 kids. will that still mean i should 'love' her?

I am extremely sincere in any relationship i go into so i think i also deserve same.

hmm yea you only get one chance to get it right.
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 01, 2010
H2O2:

hmm yea you only get one chance to get it right.

yeah right!!! that one chance to make it right certainly doesnt have to be with her.

she lying that she was a virgin is like obj swearing he didn't steal naijas money or yaradua saying he had a perfect health until he became nigeria's president

IT IS A GREAT DECEIT
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by finemocha(f): 2:34am On Jan 01, 2010
how did she force u to marry her
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by H2O2: 2:35am On Jan 01, 2010
talknafree:

yeah right!!! that one chance to make it right certainly doesnt have to be with her.

she lying that she was a virgin is like obj swearing he didn't steal naijas money or yaradua saying he had a perfect health until he became nigeria's president

IT IS A GREAT DECEIT
what are you talking about yea right? we r agreeing with each other.
undecided wtf

poster's a fool newai
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 01, 2010
H2O2:

what are you talking about yea right? we r agreeing with each other.
undecided wtf

poster's a fool newai

Kpele! english is actually my 4th language (after hausa, takpa, ibibio, and kuntah)and i am just learning to read and spell in a night school, lol!
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by H2O2: 2:44am On Jan 01, 2010
lol are you now yabbing me lol
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by Ayanbadejo: 2:58am On Jan 01, 2010
Well all I can say is that I am so sorry for your experience but the question is, Is She not a lie herself, I mean everything she must have been telling you about herself and every other thing must have lies embedded in them, lipsrsealed
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by yme1(f): 3:11am On Jan 01, 2010
i really dont want to say you got serve rightly but its true
whyy would you let yourself be deceived by the word VIRGIN undecided
and perhaps did you get married to her virginity or she as a person?
my advice is try work things out between yourself
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 01, 2010
Happy New Year, yme. kiss kiss
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by yme1(f): 3:21am On Jan 01, 2010
FL Gators:

Happy New Year, yme. kiss kiss
happy new year love kiss kiss kiss kiss i wish you lots of love,happiness,divine breakthrough name all the good things of life and that is what i wish for you dear from the bottom of my heart. kiss kiss
Re: She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 01, 2010
y me:

happy new year love kiss kiss kiss kiss i wish you lots of love,happiness,divine breakthrough name all the good things of life and that is what i wish for you dear from the bottom of my heart. kiss kiss
lol wow, all that for me? Thanks o. I wish you the same and more, wish that this new year is better than the year before that. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kmjwj / Check Out What This Man Captured On Camera In A Football Stadium - Photo / When Was D Last Time U Tasted Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.