Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo (1888 Views)

Northern Elders Forum Vs President Buhari / Twitter: President Of Nigeria Vs President Of Chad / President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by ITbomb(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2017
Even in the church, all affluence of the office are being carried into a place of worship.

We still have a long way to go

cc: seun Lalasticlala

15 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by Histrings08(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Even Governor get seat for church

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by yaki84: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2017
ITbomb:
Even in the church, all affluence of the office are being carried into a place of worship.

can we see president buhari vs obama?

Both in thier places of worship?

So now udom a mere govr is now comparable to obama for US president?

Chai people the goof big time.

Pls also compare rochas, ambode, bello in church mode vs obama.

If them call them fo0ls now, one zombie mod go come ban thier papa.

Is this not foolish comparism?
Is udom now a world leader?
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by K9Uneet(m): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2017
Na them sabi. The only thing I noticed is that lady behind Obama. Her breast big o.
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by ITbomb(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2017
yaki84:

can we see president buhari vs obama?

Both in thier places of worship?

So now udom a mere govr is now comparable to obama for US president?

Chai people the goof big time.

Pls also compare rochas, ambode, bello in church mode vs obama.

If them call them fo0ls now, one zombie mod go come ban thier papa.

Is this not foolish comparism?
Is udom now a world leader?
So because because Udom is not a world leader, he has to sit on a special seat in church.
Even Buhari doesn't carry the presidency to the mosque
He sits on the floor and worship like everyone else

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by sirfee(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2017
Church is a place where Africans showcase their wealth and power,this is the main reason why we have high rate of discrimination and domination in the religious world today smh!
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by brandonobi(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2017
special sit and a glass stool all to himself
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by obafemee80(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2017
ITbomb:

cc: seun Lalasticlala

Pls,dont be fooled.The Obamas are sitting in that position for security reasons
Don't be surprised that nearly half of the people around him are members of security agents,even the aged ones shocked
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by dolphinife: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2017
obafemee80:

Pls,dont be fooled.The Obamas are sitting in that position for security reasons
Don't be surprised that nearly half of the people around him are members of security agents,even the aged ones shocked

What a slowpoke.....they will say anything to justify their stupidity......are you people cursed

Have you ever seen Buhari praying with a special golden mat in the mosque before?

Even when Osibanjo worship in Abuja, have you ever seen his seat majestically designed and seperated from the main worshippers??

Useless mofo justifying backwardness

But then, is it my state?

I shouldn't be concerned

5 Likes

Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 8:57am On Apr 15, 2017
Shame.

In all fairness to the man, you'd be shocked it is some overzealous aides that hatched this plan and executed it to make him feel he is more than human. That will make him allow them to continue looting.

I blame the governor for not renouncing this public show of shame and abandoning the chair or ordering that it be removed immediately. That means he is enjoying it.

Akpabio took that state to an enviable height of arse kissing. People worship their leaders there.
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by yaki84: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2017
ITbomb:

So because because Udom is not a world leader, he has to sit on a special seat in church.
Even Buhari doesn't carry the presidency to the mosque
He sits on the floor and worship like everyone else
the floor is it tiled with 2500 tiles, or rugged with 300naira a yard rubber carpet abi is it just bare cement floor buhari is sitting with his entourage?
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by seunmsg(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2017
yaki84:

the floor is it tiled with 2500 tiles, or rugged with 300naira a yard rubber carpet abi is it just bare cement floor buhari is sitting with his entourage?

Can you please shut the fvck up?

5 Likes

Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by yaki84: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2017
seunmsg:

can u steewpeedly open ur buccal cavity as u like?

1 Like

Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by yaki84: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2017
seunmsg:

z o m b i e, na only u waka come?

Where r the rest?

2 Likes

Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by joseph1832(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
It is always easy to detect the poor man in the crowd.
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by SUPERPACK: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
t
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Observing
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by walemoney007(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
seunmsg:

that guy is so stupid,i feel like shooting him cause of how foolish he is

he might not be up to 17 years sha,cause an adult cant be writting most of those shit he is writting
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
give honour to whom honour is due, but i thought they said obama na church of satan em dey go.
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by HARDDON: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
As much as i luv the simplicity of d west in worship.

Might i remind u that even Jesus said give honour to whom honour is due

The only thing foreigners hasnt been able to take from us ( Africans) is our respect for elders n those to whom honour is due.

Different cultures, idealogy n upbringing.
Needless comparing. We cant live d life of another and this has no iota of bearing on developing the land. D bane of our backwardnes is greed n d unpatriotic aura we ooze.

If you argue otherwise, walk to where your dad is right now n call him by his name saying 'hi' to him.

if you live to see the break of anoda day without broken bones, u wud testify!
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by ITbomb(m): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2017
HARDDON:
As much as i luv the simplicity of d west in worship.

Might i remind u that even Jesus said give honour to whom honour is due

The only thing foreigners hasnt been able to take from us ( Africans) is our respect for elders n those to whom honour is due.

You are right but that could also be the reason democracy is difficult in Nigeria.
We are used to the notion of the head being the all powerful rather than power belongs to the people
Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by yaki84: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2017
walemoney007:

he might not be up to 17 years sha,cause an adult cant be writting most of those shit he is writting
bobo u for don quote me write dis think not doing it indirectly.

Firstly, chair does not impede development, unless d govr changes that chair every time he goes to any event then i will be angry.

Do u know how much they budget for aso rock, n how often they change d rug in the aso mosque n how much is appropriated for it. If they tell u d figure u will come back n apologise.

Am from akwaibom i know how fetish politicians r, udom isnt a politician n he is mindful of his life.

@ iTbomb Talk abt how he spent paris club refund then u will see me criticising him not common chair that he will be using for the next 2yrs without changing it.

Wale next time quote me n talk ur mind dont do it indirectly,

1 Like

Re: Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo by yaki84: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
walemoney007:

where r u, so i fit come ryt now
How many bullets do u hv in ur gun, if e no plenty i fit bring more...

(1) (Reply)

Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders / The Real Meaning Of The Nigerian Army Logo & How The Arabic Script Got There / Doesn't Make Noise But Always In News For Her Exceptional Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.