Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (58206 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Frolic: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
Na so Mama Kelechi sit with vision, twenty years later ordinary mirror them no get. Abegii undecided
ur head dey dia. Make for urself a stable means of livelihood then find urself a man that fits to guard against stories that touch. No be so?
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FelixFelicis(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
Excuses, excuses and more excuses. In some cases yes, But 90% of the time it does. Your definition of success may be different to mine. Successful doesn't necessarily mean ranking in millions. Being comfortable and achieving your goals in life is what it means to me .
and you can't work towards having a financially comfortable family? This is 21st century please, or you want to be a housewife? Wetin you come get degree for?

10 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Venom247: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:
the only reason am not going to argue with you is because if this part of your write up.

''. There's a difference between a broke man with a vision, and a broke man with a fantasy. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. "

you didn't completed rule out dating a broke guy in your write but you did in your post title .

have u seen E-money's throwback pix ??

i bet thousands of woman will still like to marry bishop David oyedepo today and become the 700th wife , sure . because they want to ride in a private jet and live in the best houses .

but I bet you 98th of those woman would have passed up the chance to get married to him over 30years ago when he was driving a bike .

what of mark zuckerburg ? he didn't come from a billionaire family either . but today he is among the top 35 richest people in the world at such a young age .

ladies if you see that ur man has got a dream and makes concrete plans to achieve them and your instincts tells you he will succeed then stick around .

money is important yes. but life is not a one way traffic . at least stay for a while and see if they materialise .
who knows , you may become the celebrated wife of a public figure and a celebrated achiever .
Gracias

Trash!!!
What if I tell you right now, for everyone one broke dude who turned out successful in the above instances, there are million of broke dudes who could not make it despite having the 'vision and zeal' Please!!

No guy should date if he doesn't have what it takes to carter for a lady.

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FelixFelicis(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2017
What's this one saying? So you're saying every guy should bring money from heaven cos most poor people never make it in life with their vision and work. Does that make sense? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
ur head dey dia. Make for urself a stable means of livelihood then find urself a man that fits to guard against stories that touch. No be so?
Exactly! If men are not ready to marry liabilities why should women do? No one should be a parasite in a relationship/ marriage.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Alphamale2017(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
and not everybody hustling with a very bright plan and vision end up being a Mark zuckerberg or what have you. He might even end up being poorer than he's they should note. ..
of course na did u miss the part where I said "life is not a one way traffic " ?

am not telling the ladies that they shouldn't leave oh. my point is , stick around a little while to see if the dream will materialise before u move .

do u know ndidi that plays for Leicester city in the premier league ? what if he had told the girl he was dating like 3 year ago that very soon he will start getting more than 10million naira per week ?

maybe at that time he was playing for one small feeder club/ football academy in Lagos .

now u get my point ?? the fact that he is broke doesn't mean u should zoom off Immediately .

thats my point

15 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2017
Please stop being silly. If im financially stable,
does that mean i should manage a satisfied broke guy? Stop making excuses and just level up. This is the 21st century but that doesnt change the fact that being broke and unmotivated is unattractive. 90% of the time, if you work hard it will not be in vain. It works both ways.
FelixFelicis:
and you can't work towards having a financially comfortable family? This is 21st century please, or you want to be a housewife? Wetin you come get degree for?

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FelixFelicis(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2017
We guys have the natural instinct to hustle, to make money, to be successful, to be able to fend for family, it won't do bad for ladies to borrow some of that instinct, life would be so better that way. undecided

24 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FelixFelicis(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
does that mean i should manage a satisfied broke guy? Stop making excuses and just level up. This is the 21st century but that doesnt change the fact that being broke and unmotivated is unattractive. It works both ways.
If you work hard and make enough money, you should date based on love, not on money then. Afterall we guys have been doing that for ages, you don't see rich guys going after rich girls, they go for love. If you love a guy and he's broke why not motivate him? Put him up to something undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Doctorfitz: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2017
Smellymouth:
Ok o

Naso oo. Awon Olosho yi da ooo?*singing* ..up there he said..

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Alphamale2017(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2017
Venom247:
Trash!!!
What if I tell you right now, for everyone one broke dude who turned out successful in the above instances, there are million of broke dudes who could not make it despite having the 'vision and zeal' Please!!

No guy should date if he doesn't have what it takes to carter for a lady.

re read all my comment . I am not in anyway against the op .

when I see broke guys still dating, it baffles me .how u go broke and ur prick go dey rise . ?. you should bury ur head in anything ur hands find to do . and who knows fortune may smile on u.

lemme paste the other comment i just posted in the other mention .
of course na did u miss the part where I said "life is not a one way traffic " ?
am not telling the ladies that they shouldn't leave oh. my point is , stick around a little while to see if the dream will materialise before u move .
do u know ndidi that plays for Leicester city in the premier league ? what if he had told the girl he was dating like 3 year ago that very soon he will start getting more than 10million naira per week ?
maybe at that time he was playing for one small feeder club/ football academy in Lagos .
now u get my point ?? the fact that he is broke doesn't mean u should zoom off Immediately .
thats my point

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Doctorfitz: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
does that mean i should manage a satisfied broke guy? Stop making excuses and just level up. This is the 21st century but that doesnt change the fact that being broke and unmotivated is unattractive. 90% of the time, if you work hard it will not be in vain. It works both ways.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2017
I cant argue with you any longer, its draining my soul.
Please just level up, and accept the truth. Thats all i have to say. My thread was directed at women, yet all these men are triggered for some reason. I'm done.
FelixFelicis:
If you work hard and make enough money, you should date based on love, not on money then. Afterall we guys have been doing that for ages, you don't see rich guys going after rich girls, they go for love. If you love a guy and he's broke why not motivate him? Put him up to something undecided
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2017
Love will fly out of window as soon as Poverty comes in. Little wonder why we have criminals in the society. Abortion rates self is on increase. Abeg make we no deceive ourselves jare undecided
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FelixFelicis(m): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2017
The implication of your write-up safiaa is not to date a visionless or lazy broke guy right? Then that implies that you you don't outrightly judge a broke guy, you need to get close and overtime get to know what he's up to. But in some of your comments you're insinuating it should be financial comfortability first before love, that's putting the horse behind the cart.

20 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by porchbaby(f): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2017
Well I concour sis, even if dey end up having d mulla sef,dats wen dey realize that ur not their type anymore,some men are foolishly wicked on this part sad sad sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by jashar(f): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2017
grin grin cheesy

Wailers gonna eat ya... grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by bizzy500: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
PLEASE LEARN TO COMPREHEND BEFORE WRITING YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS THREAD. READING IS KEY!

THERES NOTHING WRONG IN FEMALES BEING WITH A GUY THAT IS STRUGGLING. AS LONG AS HE HAS GOT A VISION AND IS WORKING TOWARDS DOING SOMETHING. YOU CAN'T BE SELLING A FAKE DREAM TO SOMEONE, AND EXPECT THEM TO STAY.
running from broke men like say ur Papa get money. ..hope you won't run into lion den.. ..karishika

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2017
porchbaby:
Well I concour sis, even if dey end up having d mulla sef,dats wen dey realize that ur not their type anymore,some men are foolishly wicked on this part sad sad sad
Another point...

Suffer with a guy at your own risk undecided

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FelixFelicis(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
We've seen the life of the few women who suffered with their man, we've also seen the life of the women that married made men. Whichever one yours is you don't know, but you can definitely work towards the one you choose. Success lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
e be like dis thread go sweet small cheesy
oyind18 or na oyind17
jodha u dey dere?
SINZ
KennyID17
Bumbae1
QueenSuccubus
Aderolah15
CuteJude
kimbra
alexialin

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:
oyind18 or na oyind17
jodha u dey dere?
SINZ
KennyID17
Bumbae1
QueenSuccubus
Aderolah15
CuteJude
viewing thru grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
It depends:

Is he broke but hardworking and striving to get back on his feet?

OR

Is he broke but an unambitious couch-potato?

The former = aiight, aiight.
The latter = to the left, to the left...

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
CuteJude:
viewing thru grin
grin

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yeah this is actually what I'm saying. But as soon as nigerian guys see the word 'broke', it hurts their feelings.
The truth is always painful.
NotOfThis:
It depends:

Is he broke but hardworking and striving to get back on his feet?

OR

Is he broke but also an unambitious couch-potato?

The former = aiight, aiight.
The latter = to the left, to the left...
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by SINZ: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:
oyind18 or na oyind17
jodha u dey dere?
SINZ
KennyID17
Bumbae1
QueenSuccubus
Aderolah15
CuteJude

We the international observers have seriously arrived. angry

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by obiorathesubtle: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Fuçk vision..

My daughter introduces a broke guy to me, she's not marrying him, I see him near her again, I will get him arrested for threatening my daughter's life..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FelixFelicis(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah this is actually what I'm saying. But as soon as nigerian guys see the word 'broke', it hurts their feelings.
You don't even need to use the word broke, but as you want to instigate feminine emotions against men you had to. Sensible ladies know you're wrong and that your opinion doesn't count.

You could have said its better to date an industrious guy than a couch-potato. But you're just a manipulator, you want Ladies to come on your thread and say yes, hail you etc, and i can see few senseless and bitter ladies doing that. Matured ladies saw your thread and guess what? They read and moved on, reserving their opinion.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Frolic: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
Exactly! If men are not ready to marry liabilities why should women do? No one should be a parasite in a relationship/ marriage.
correct girl!
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:
oyind18 or na oyind17
jodha u dey dere?
SINZ
KennyID17
Bumbae1
QueenSuccubus
Aderolah15
CuteJude

Me right now...... grin grin grin

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by bsideboii(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
PLEASE LEARN TO COMPREHEND BEFORE WRITING YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS THREAD. READING IS KEY!

THERES NOTHING WRONG IN FEMALES BEING WITH A GUY THAT IS STRUGGLING. AS LONG AS HE HAS GOT A VISION AND IS WORKING TOWARDS DOING SOMETHING. YOU CAN'T BE SELLING A FAKE DREAM TO SOMEONE, AND EXPECT THEM TO STAY.
How do you define a fake dream? Its a dream right..... pessimism is all I see here.If u can't believe in your boyfriends dream don't comman be discouraging our potential wifes on nairaland. Tains

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:

Just as when ladies see d words Olosho, gold digger, liability, parasite, leech.......

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.