Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (58190 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Maxvasia(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Smh, don't marry broke guy don't marry broke guy, you know what? Go back to some 20 years ago and warn your mother undecided angry you're obviously venting on your dad's incapability to provide you the luxury you didn't work for or need.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......una wan kill this babe. The babe no try sha. She be mumu grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Maxvasia(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2017
princessayesha:
Lol. Why insult the OP? are you what she is warning us against? Rich guys will not be pissed by this post.
Lol....na money go kill all dese naija babes. Them use vanity swear for una. grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 3:16am On May 18, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Smh, don't marry broke guy don't marry broke guy, you know what? Go back to some 20 years ago and warn your mother undecided angry you're obviously venting on your dad's incapability to provide you the luxury you didn't work for or need.

Some Time travel shi.t going on here.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by kkins25(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
The lady has done nothing wrong in expressing her feelings towards the title of the thread. If you ar a broke guy like me then find another babe that will date a broke guy.. After all linda kenji no go date broke guy nd her time is running out. Nobody is blasting her.

Na for nairaland some fvvvckboys wey dey find punna for free go come dey open thier broke mouth.... No be craze dey worry u na konji go murder u.

So like i was saying, the lady OP did not mean that a lady should only date a rich guy. No!! I'd advice that you put "broke" in quotations so you can think or view it from several angles or perspectives if you like... Have a nice day..
To some ladies broke is when you no fit afford iphone 6.
To others like the OP broke is when you are not responsible. Now youd ask me what responsible is- it can be defined in lay mans terms as "matured", hardworking, ambitious, a potential bread winner and head of the house....
Safiaa are we on the same lane?
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by ItsTutsi(m): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
trying so hard to be a slayqueen,but her english be slaying her
ikp120:

Even your English is "broke" beyond repairs. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by themonk(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2017
Safiaa:
I know most men will be triggered by the title of this thread, without reading what i have to say. I really couldn't care less lol. This thread is directed to the ladies !!!

Now ladies, i'm not encouraging you to be lazy gold diggers with no ambition. I'm not encouraging you to use a man entirely for his money. Get your education, work hard and make something of yourself. Strive to be successful. HOWEVER....

Don't be lured into what we call 'ride or die'. A lot of men are deluded by their unrealistic dreams and goals, and believe they can sell you that dream. They'll tell you that they want to do this and that, but they never work towards achieving their goals. I call them empty vessels. Its really sad, because I've seen so many women waste their youth on men who sold them a dream, and end up suffering for the rest of their lives. There's a difference between a broke man with a vision, and a broke man with a fantasy. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. This is not Bonnie and Clyde, this is the real world, and if you can clearly see that this man is destined to be broke, RUNN!

As a woman, you need to use your YOUTH and BEAUTY to attract the best man who is financially stable as possible. This is not gold digging this is being SMART. Think about your children, think about your future. You don't want to be in your 30's wishing that you spent your younger years with another man. Money is very IMPORTANT in a relationship, and you need to be with someone who will compliment your finances.

Stop making excuses for men, who clearly don't have plans. Stop trying to be the ride or die chick, because you will die in poverty. Yes, we know that women can be the breadwinners of the house, But i can assure you that most women want to be taken care of. If you want to struggle with him now, open your eyes and be sure that you will NOT struggle with him FOREVER.

LADIES BE SMART, YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE! USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.
Safiaa hello
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
themonk:

Safiaa hello
hello
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by themonk(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Safiaa:
hello
How are you dear? Went through your posts, you have a beautiful mind.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Alphamale2017:

re read all my comment . I am not in anyway against the op .

when I see broke guys still dating, it baffles me .how u go broke and ur prick go dey rise . ?. you should bury ur head in anything ur hands find to do . and who knows fortune may smile on u.

lemme paste the other comment i just posted in the other mention .
of course na did u miss the part where I said "life is not a one way traffic " ?
am not telling the ladies that they shouldn't leave oh. my point is , stick around a little while to see if the dream will materialise before u move .
do u know ndidi that plays for Leicester city in the premier league ? what if he had told the girl he was dating like 3 year ago that very soon he will start getting more than 10million naira per week ?
maybe at that time he was playing for one small feeder club/ football academy in Lagos .
now u get my point ?? the fact that he is broke doesn't mean u should zoom off Immediately .
thats my point

fool. Did you date during your secondary sch and university days? Or even during your nysc? Were you rich then? Why did you use your prick. Stupid comments evrywhere

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
themonk:

How are you dear? Went through your posts, you have a beautiful mind.
thank you very much. How are you?
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by themonk(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Safiaa:
thank you very much. How are you?
I'm good. How has your day been?
Do you mind if I send you a pm?
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Qxty(f): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Broke guys please i am not available cos am too busy at work.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Qxty(f): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Broke guys please i am not available cos am too busy at work.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by LordBaelish: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2017
Qxty:
Broke guys please i am not available cos am too busy at work.[color=#006600][/color]

buh which work?

by the way, that level of bleaching is above the limit.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by newslifeop: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2017
Get a life too
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
newslifeop:
Get a life too
excuse me?
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by RSVP: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
I'm not sure your family are wealthy enough cuz your reasoning just weak me.. ASwear.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mikebrown92: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Amarabae:
NONSENSE. Must a lady be a financial liability to a man? Is Relationship a poverty alleviation program?
Ladies should dream of working to be financial independent, its brings respect to a woman.
If a guy is broke and you love him, as long as you as a lady is financial dependent, you can be in a relationship with him.
"Broke" is temporary, that he is broke today, does not mean He can't make it tomorrow.
Stay with him during rainfall, He will appreciate it when the sun shine.
m in love with you
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mikebrown92: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2017
Themainchick11:
Any relationship needs money for it to last. what is pervalent today is broke guys trying to get all the benefits of a relationship from the ladies. if possible sef be collecting money from them. Tufiakwa. You're broke, sorry we can't roll.
and who says it is a must that it's the guy to always provide the money?
even you alone without being in a relationship needs money to survive.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mikebrown92: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Justbeingreal:
Naija girls mentality tire me. I was chatting with a lady days back and I asked her whats the kind of man she likes and the first on the list in bold letters is a man that can give her money without her asking.. I just tire for some of this girls
i have done something similar to this,
guess what, the girl still left me and I felt she left because I tried to buy her love with my money and she wants the love to come without money inclusive.

there's an adage that says ko si ogbon to le da, ko si iwa to le wu to leave fi te aye lorun.

it simply means you can never satisfy humans no matter how tender your attitude is or how intelligent you are, humans won't still be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mikebrown92: 1:04am On Jul 20, 2017
zolapeperenpe:

You are so right,I know 3ladies who got married to jobless 'humble' guys, I swear years down down d marriage these ladies were breadwinners of d family,immediately d useless husbands land themselves better jobs,they evaporated into thin air, one of them was my close aunt,imagine taking care of 3kids nd hubby for 17yrs only for him to deny his family as soon as he land himself a good job!
God punish poverty and na broke guys dey fake humble pass.

But the question is: are you people(broke guys) even comfortable/happy with your current status before inviting wives/kids to your miserable lazy lives?

Oshi odanile Pako! Mtshew
of course broke guys ain't comfortable with there present status and I can't say it's there fault also, many of them strive but yet still broke and they don't relent in there hustle but just because they are broke means they shouldn't approach any girl they seems to have sincere feelings for, so broke guys shouldn't feel?
and also some people used to say maybe it is until you are married you will be out of your poverty life.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by sinceraconcept(m): 5:09am On Nov 17, 2017
Safiaa:
I know most men will be triggered by the title of this thread, without reading what i have to say. I really couldn't care less lol. This thread is directed to the ladies !!!

Now ladies, i'm not encouraging you to be lazy gold diggers with no ambition. I'm not encouraging you to use a man entirely for his money. Get your education, work hard and make something of yourself. Strive to be successful. HOWEVER....

Don't be lured into what we call 'ride or die'. A lot of men are deluded by their unrealistic dreams and goals, and believe they can sell you that dream. They'll tell you that they want to do this and that, but they never work towards achieving their goals. I call them empty vessels. Its really sad, because I've seen so many women waste their youth on men who sold them a dream, and end up suffering for the rest of their lives. There's a difference between a broke man with a vision, and a broke man with a fantasy. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. This is not Bonnie and Clyde, this is the real world, and if you can clearly see that this man is destined to be broke, RUNN!

As a woman, you need to use your YOUTH and BEAUTY to attract the best man who is financially stable as possible. This is not gold digging this is being SMART. Think about your children, think about your future. You don't want to be in your 30's wishing that you spent your younger years with another man. Money is very IMPORTANT in a relationship, and you need to be with someone who will compliment your finances.

Stop making excuses for men, who clearly don't have plans. Stop trying to be the ride or die chick, because you will die in poverty. Yes, we know that women can be the breadwinners of the house, But i can assure you that most women want to be taken care of. If you want to struggle with him now, open your eyes and be sure that you will NOT struggle with him FOREVER.

LADIES BE SMART, YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE! USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.
but I want to marry a girl like DJ Cuppy that's young and wealthy and from a wealthy family and not these ordinary girls. Women of your age are making millions of dollars,maybe you are older than 19 year old younger sister of Kim K who is a billionaire in naira. she's beautiful,young and very rich,she's rich because she doesn't have time to be typing rubbish and waiting for a rich guy to come and marry her. that's the type of woman I want to marry and not your type. go and ask women that are far more beautiful than you but married to poor men. Ask them why they married poor men and they would tell you rich men are very scarce. I doubt if the rich men in Nigeria are up to 2%. how do you want to be one of the few lucky girls that would marry them? when there are many girls richer,more beautiful,more curvy and sexier than you that are still struggling to marry them but haven't gotten their ways. do you want to use jazz? but don't forget some women have stronger jazz than yours.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by ahmedbanj(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2017
Smh my head for girls,every guy that's not capable of affordin wordly tins at some specific tym is a lazy dude dat has no vision abi? brokeness isnt always all about laziness or lackness of vision,and hardwork is not all about success most especially in 9ja,nd U all know dat,I guess gals dat want hardworkin & guys wit vision cld go 4 dose full tym hustlers,i.e w. barrow pushers,guys diggin foundation & suck-aways of houses,d popular Alabaru helpin pple liftin heavy goods in markets,dose guys u see toilin by d road syd under d sun advertisin goods 4 u, dey make moni and I know dey too hav a vision,if not dey wouldn't toil & sweat makin moni.
if it's dat easy,ur fada too would hav bought u dat expensive phone, clothes,jewelries you been dying 2 get b4 u'ld tink of billin ur bf 4 evrytin.
ladies pray & try be a source of motivation to dat yung nigga,dat unemployed graduate and work ur 'work' too and quit all dis ur gold-digger instincts.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by popefuse(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2017
Safiaa:
I knew that they'll be guys who refuse to read, but will just jump to conclusion. I also stated that women should be successful in their own fields.

why won't he jump in to conclusion cus you av a controversial thread
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by popefuse(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2017
Safiaa:
At the end of the day, a guy who has a vision and who is working hard to be successful will not be offended by what I've said. The lazy, unambitious boys will vent their anger out of frustration. Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Only a matured level headed man will understand where I'm coming from. That's the painful truth.
you even know ur thread is controversial that y u replying every reaponce one after the other
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by popefuse(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2017
Safiaa:
At the end of the day, a guy who has a vision and who is working hard to be successful will not be offended by what I've said. The lazy, unambitious boys will vent their anger out of frustration. Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Only a matured level headed man will understand where I'm coming from. That's the painful truth.
you even know ur thread is controversial that y u replying every responce one after the other just to force a point
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by popefuse(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
what happens to Love, what if the girl love the broke guy op look at this picture. It was posted on facebook few days ago and most women choose love over money. but deep inner mind they want a rich guy.What you trying to tell me,you only av interest in rich guys no room for broke guys even a little piece of interest.? Lemme tell one thing I av my job and few millions dont bother to check my dp and from rich family confidennt to say that. I don't support this notion. It controversial.

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
@Op, your title is kind of male bashing and the content is way too gender-specific? lets not forget that dz single girls can either help a man rise or help him fall. which ever way? all naa still the same help they say.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by DeWorlex45(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
FelixFelicis:
Just what I'm insinuating, work no be money, so many forces are involved in attaching wealth to an individual.
work no be money, so
many forces are involved in attaching wealth to an
individual. This part really got my attention, bro.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by EOOJ(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Venom247:
broke guys full this thread. grin

On a serious note, it's nothing but a waste of time dating a guy who doesn't have the financial ability to take care of you. Every woman deserves the Queen's treatment. Guys, double your hustle and stop looking for girls who will stay with you in your broke state.

And d guy deserves a king's treatment too na grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by hedonistic: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.