Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth (39183 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car / Meet The New Mercedes E-class Cabriolet – Amazing / Mercedes E-class, GLC, V-class & GLE Coupe Unveiled All In One Day In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by nurey(m): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
MsDelilah:
Oga Nurey, where art thou? Benz hater. You won't show now o.

Mercedes-Benz, das beste oder nichts!!!!!

Am sure your first born son would be named after me.

Let me congratulate the E-class in this earthly achievement as it isn't easy to be a top dog amongst competition.

But I don't believe the E-class is the most luxurious vehicle on earth, it can't beat the S600 or its Maybach variant nor the Bentley Continental flying spur nor The range Rover not to talk of
- the baba of all babas
- the iru mole of all cars
- The mighty owner of roads
- wealth on wheels
- The one that takes no prisoner
- The timeless class
- The dream ride of all and sundry
The ROLLS ROYCE FAMILY
Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by justiniyke29: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
nurey:

Let me congratulate the E-class in this earthly achievement as it isn't easy to be a top dog amongst competition.

But I don't believe the E-class is the most luxurious vehicle on earth, it can't beat the S600 or its Maybach variant nor the Bentley Continental flying spur nor The range Rover not to talk of
- the baba of all babas
- wealth on wheels
- The timeless class
The ROLLS ROYCE FAMILY
HMMM something sure smell fishy with ur post.
Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
jaymejate:
Wait abeg! I'm still looking for the gear oh
it's a lever located on d right side of the steering just like that of a Lamborghini....sth similar to the trafficator switch..
Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
nurey:

- the baba of all babas
- wealth on wheels
- The timeless class
The ROLLS ROYCE FAMILY
You forgot the Bentley Mulsanne. E beat Rolls Royce sef.
Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 16, 2017
nurey:
Am sure your first born son would be named after me. Let me congratulate the E-class in this earthly achievement as it isn't easy to be a top dog amongst competition. But I don't believe the E-class is the most luxurious vehicle on earth, it can't beat the S600 or its Maybach variant nor the Bentley Continental flying spur nor The range Rover not to talk of - the baba of all babas - the iru mole of all cars - The mighty owner of roads - wealth on wheels - The one that takes no prisoner - The timeless class - The dream ride of all and sundry The ROLLS ROYCE FAMILY

I just love it when people who know these things talk..the E class cannot even beat the s600 nt to talk of the Bentley mulsanne......Lets not even compare the king Rolls Royce to it.

the benz Tho a popular car with prestige, one cant buh notice the overestimation of this brand......
The real Luxury cars know themselves and do not need approval of some small coys wielding worthless awards that do not represent the true state of their worth...

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by Abee79(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2018
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool #teambenz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best 5 Cars For Nigerian Roads / Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. / N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.