Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra (40412 Views)

Four Human Parts Dealers In Ilorin Court / Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling / Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by SuperS1Panther: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Story By Tony Okafor from Awka

Dogs on a hunting expedition have sniffed out an alleged human parts’ seller at Ukunu Eziora Ozubulu community in Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State.

The suspect, it was gathered was engaged as a security guard with the Nnewi Anglican diocese at its proposed university site at Ozubulu.

The suspect allegedly used the facility for sale and supply of human parts to eaters and ritual.

When contacted, the administrative secretary of Diocese of Nnewi Anglican Communion, owners of the higher institution the suspect allegedly guarded, Ven. Dr Godwin Agba said the suspect was never their employee.

The source said the bubble bust when dogs on a hunting expedition ahead of the hunters returned to them and started exhibiting unusual behaviour.

The source said, “An eyewitnesses said the suspect whose name was not given was seen by hunters during a hunting expedition who had no premonition that a human killer was in the bush.

“The hunters were in the bush with their two dogs which went ahead of them, only to come back to inform their owners with signs they interpreted to mean that there was an unusual discovery.

“When the hunters followed the dogs to a particular point in the bush, they were startled to see fresh dismembered human body including the legs, hands and head without the ears as well as clothes suspected to belong to victims spread on a tree.

“The hunters including one Mr Paul and Chimezie were said to have rushed back home to contact members of Ozubulu vigilance group who immediately followed them to the spot in the bush but could not see those human parts any more.

“After a long search, a man was seen in the bush who happened to be a security man working at a higher institution under construction.

“He was confronted by a combined team of the hunters and vigilantes who arrested him in connection with the discovery”.

According to the source, he was overpowered, and he led them to a river bank where he hid the human parts.

Our correspondent learnt that he roasted the human parts for his customers who would drive into the forest at wee hours to purchase both for rituals and for eating.

It was gathered that the remains of the victims found with the suspect had been deposited at a mortuary while the suspect had been handed over to the police.

When contacted on the telephone, the Anambra state commissioner of Police, Mr Sam Okaula, confirmed the arrest of the suspect.

Okaula, however, said that there was no evidence yet to suggest that the suspect was human parts’ seller.
He said, “ He is with us. Some human parts were found in his possession, and I think he is just a cannibal.”

http://punchng.com/dogs-sniff-out-human-parts-seller-in-anambra/

4 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by SuperS1Panther: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmm.

How can you be roasting fellow human being for 'customers''?

Well, there is definitely a demand for the product that must be the reason he is into the gory business.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by jessejunior(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
aye le oh
for eating? in diz Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by YourImaginaryBF: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
B-easts lipsrsealed

54 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
My people cheesy.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by KraticKratus: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yoruba news media don come again with their fake propaganda.

I just arrived at Ozubulu this morning for easter with my inlaws but nobody has heard of this.

Fear yoruba media.

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Aufbauh(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
This kind thing no fit happen for Obodo-Nigeria cheesy

Nnamdi kanu you see what you've caused? Kotinu!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by YonkijiSappo: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
HA!

Igbos returning to cannibalism as it was with them during the days of old? Drug-trafficking plus Cannibalism and Ritualism na dangerous combo o. shocked

shocked

4 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by SuperS1Panther: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
KraticKratus:

I just arrived at Ozubulu this morning for easter with my inlaws but nobody has heard of this.

Fear yoruba media.

The name of the reporter is Tony Okafor. Try harder with your damage control mission.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Here is another story this year from your iPod newspaper http://sunnewsonline.com/human-parts-merchant-nabbed-in-anambra-community/

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by CliffordOrji: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Chukwu okike abiama ooooooo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Okaula, however, said that there was no evidence yet to suggest that the suspect was human parts’ seller.
He said, “ He is with us. Some human parts were found in his possession, and I think he is just a cannibal.”

http://punchng.com/dogs-sniff-out-human-parts-seller-in-anambra/

Here starts the cover-up

who is 'us' ? and why is mr police spokesman still speculating? You're paid to investigate and be sure, not to guess and 'think'

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by AbakalikiPress: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
I am not that surprised really.
Even in my own state, among the Ezza and Izii people of Ebonyi, we still consume Human flesh, although it is very secret.
Only our neighbors from Cross River actually know about it..... The funny part is even that those who engage in it prefer to consume strangers or visitors lodging in Ebonyi.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by CliffordOrji: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
KraticKratus:

Fear yoruba media.
Bia Nwannne'm, rapu all those yoruba boys. Lets us leave Yoruba people alone and tell ourselves the bitter truth in Igboland. We Igbos should stop blaming the Yoruba for all our self inflicted woes.

This news is true. If you are truely in Anambra presently, you will know that the report is true. I heard the news on BLAZE FM 91.5 this afternoon

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by KraticKratus: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
CliffordOrji:
Bia Nwannne'm, rapu all those yoruba boys. Lets us leave Yoruba people alone and tell ourselves the bitter truth in Igboland. We Igbos should stop blaming the Yoruba for all our self inflicted woes.

This news is true. If you are truely in Anambra presently, you will know that the report is true. I heard the news on BLAZE FM 91.5 this afternoon

Who owns BLAZE FM?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by AntiIPOOP(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
lalasticlala over to u
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by brainpulse: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
The yeastern cursed land

12 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
OMG!

1 Like

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by amiibaby(f): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Ezedon(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
End time

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Chuukwudi(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Good
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Godprotectigbo5(f): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
ofonjas have entered anambra

igbos should be vigilant

my abakuku ofonjas ...anambra is not ogun, osun or oyo state....were they butcher human being for ritual

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by brainpulse: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The suspect allegedly used the facility for sale and supply of human parts to eaters and ritual./
chooi wawoo.
Human being eating tribe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
End Time
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by OsuIbo: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ipodland and cannibalism be like 5 and 6.

Ipodland and gory tales be like bread and beans

Ipodland and human flesh eating be like

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by kings09(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na human part perfume d guy wear
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by fratermathy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Good dog.

7 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by timilehing(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Anambala & human meat

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia / Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) / Kenyan Child Serial Killer Who Murdered 13 Minors Escapes From Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.