Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians (17305 Views)

Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' / Read President Muhammadu Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians / President Muhammadu Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Ali1king: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
2017 EASTER MESSAGE TO THE NATION FROM PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

I congratulate our Christian brothers and sisters on the celebration of this year’s Easter.

I rejoice with you on this historic occasion signifying the triumph of good over evil, light over darkness, redemption over condemnation, and hope over despair.
The commemoration of this special season in Christianity, is always preceded by fasting, piety, humility, penance and prayers of intercession in the build up to the death of Jesus Christ on Good Friday, an event which reunited man with his Creator.

The message of Easter is filled with themes of love, faith, sacrifice, dedication, commitment, fulfilment of prophecy, hope, expectation and victory, as espoused in the Scriptures and the teachings and lifestyle of Jesus Christ.

As we celebrate yet another Easter, I urge all Nigerians to live peacefully with one another and do their utmost to make Nigeria a beautiful place to reside.
In the almost two years of this administration, we have worked hard to meet the expectations of Nigerians by improving security, especially in the North-East, sustaining the campaign against corruption and have taken steps to revitalize the economy.

We are determined as never before to continue with the fight against terrorism and insurgency; sustain the peace in the Niger Delta through engagements with stakeholders; and restore peace and stability in other parts of the country.

It is in our collective interest to live in peace because without peace, no meaningful and sustainable development can take place. Lack of peace in one part affects in one way or the other, all parts of the country. Our people must rediscover the values of peaceful co-existence, social justice, religious tolerance, dignity of labour and patriotism.

I enjoin all Nigerians to keep faith in the determination and ability of this administration to change the Nigerian story for the good of all.

I wish all Nigerians happy Easter celebrations.

MUHAMMADU BUHARI
April 15, 2017

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1659574474337688&id=1452287068399764

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Ali1king: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Good one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Homeboiy: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
we beg am?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by yarimo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Well done sir, may God continue to bless you. Carry on till 2023 haters beware grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
I didn't bother reading this poo.
Cos buhari is a jihadist.
Any good will message na eye service.....

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by greatgod2012(f): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
I'm sure this message is not from PMB himself! One of his aids wrote this on his behalf!

Anyway, I wish you too happy Easter and whatever you wish Nigerians!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Motherfucker2: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2017

Do i look like an APC zombie to him ??

What does he know about Easter ?? It's like telling a Christian to explain what Eid Al Fitr is

Why can't he take that time to see what he can do for his zombies that are dying of hunger

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Yorubapress11: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
PMB
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by mayortm001(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Buruharia
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by ralphmi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Oponu wink

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by leksmedia: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nice
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Ogwurumanuye: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
You insult Buhari for no reason because if you have brain you will know that His is not the problem of this country but you and i

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Easter message after easter has almost finished??...

How did this man become president sef??. He just keeps doing things wrongly. God save us from the hands of this lame-brain jihadist of a president

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
wow, he celebrates easter
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by gurunlocker: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
I'm sure he only read it because he is the president, most Muslim will even say it's Haram to wish Christians Happy Easter.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by juniior(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Trash, angry as if he cares undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by SalamRushdie: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
He didnt address the debacle of 43 million dollars in this message ..why?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by fatymore(f): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
F.uck You wailers above me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by praisekeyzz(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hello? He he he..hello I no dey hear yu well, I dey on top bike, I dey come!
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by gabazin080(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
how dis msg go take reduce the price of rice and chicken for market to take celebrate christmas

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by BestySam(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
A president that cannot read and/or write, is that one a president?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by BrutalJab: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Shove your useless greetings into your Aboki ass.
Fulfill your campaign promises first.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by oseka101(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
That's My president

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by notobiafrababe(f): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
pinnket:
Easter message after easter has almost finished??...

How did this man become president sef??. He just keeps doing things wrongly. God save us from the hands of this lame-brain jihadist of a president

tomorrow is easter boy
wana criticize, do it wt sense

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Wish yourself and your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by HolarQD(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mr President just tell us the owner of the Ikoyi millions............
That will do for now

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by KanwuliaExtra: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
So he still can't talk? shocked
Despite spending BILLIONS OF POUNDS on new EARS, NOSE, THROAT AND BLOKOS? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by charlove(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
please note that you have one more easter to go as the president of Nigeria. ..happy Easter

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by tstx(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
mtcjheeww
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by holluphemydavid(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
greatgod2012:
I'm sure this message is not from PMB himself! One of his aids wrote this on his behalf!

Anyway, I wish you too happy Easter and whatever you wish Nigerians!
So u are as well seeing wot am seeing den

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi / Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) / Oyetola: Violate Lockdown Order And Go To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.