Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" (60029 Views)

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Davido's elder brother, Adewale Adeleke, has taken to Snapchat to brag to his loyal social media followers. He told his followers that his dogs eats better than some of them.

This is coming after one of the Davido's cousin mocked Runtown for buying a Lamborghini, even when he doesn't own a rolex.

Davido's brother, Adewale Adeleke is a Nigerian music producer and Chairman of HKN Music, a record label that is home to Shina Rambo, B-Red, Davido. He is also an executive director of pacific Energy.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/my-dogs-eats-better-than-some-of-you.html

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by bizza45: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
oya make e use am go carry world cup.... I no blame am, I blame d people wey dey follow am

284 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by DozieInc(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
@Adewale Adeleke

253 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
As childish as his brother

167 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by eleojo23: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
If Mr adewale had common sense he would have known that no condition is permanent.

Neither riches nor poverty is permanent.

So he should not look down on anybody because no one knows tomorrow.

237 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Michellla(f): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Trust nigerians to finish him off

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by plessis: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
#Facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Afonja cheesy na so una life be

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by ichommy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
MAKE WE FRY ICE CREAM?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by AidilZ: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Pity money can't buy sense. embarassed

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Explorers(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.'

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by countsparrow: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why people dey follow dis one? E be celeb? Or how e dey inspire hin followers?

Imagine... They qualified him as Davido's brother... If his name stands alone in a sentence, it carries no relevance

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by veinless(f): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
humility is missing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by piperson(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
if E pain u So much, He's in his house, Go and beat him, shikenah!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Atiku2019: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Money and sense has no correlation cool

14 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by solpat(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nansense

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Flamzey00(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Anyway is a way.. I blame most of us dat follow dos bastards on instagram or twitter/oda social networks..

17 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by CaroLyner(f): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
To say he's stupid is an understatement

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Reason why I don't fan or follow Nigerian celebrities on social media except 2face Psquare, and Flavour. Those ones no de misyarn anyhow

16 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by fixedhollies(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
How can a sane man compare his dog with a human. Even if d dogs eat better food... Must he talk? God dey beat people for dis kind tin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by chykmoni(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
I blame the 'Loyal fans' for making them richer. Imagine say them no dey go pay money for shows, they wouldnt have compared them with an animal. The poor keep on enriching the rich indirectly.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Kingtim(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who e epp?

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by joey150(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Very demeaning..

Shame on all of you that follow such stupid people all over social media.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Epositive(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
AidilZ:
Pity money can't buy sense. embarassed

GBAM! GBAMMER!! GBAMMEST!!! cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by TPAND(f): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
That's how stupid people talk. Obviously his dog also eat better than his fat fu*k ass

4 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by loadedvibes: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Truth. Some dogs eat better than some people.. but still doesn't make it a human.. and just like the dog you was privileged to be born with a golden spoon. Come down to the streets and let's hustle it out together doubt you would survive.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Adeleke's family richer than Dangote? they always feel like the rest of the world is nothing. thank God for the spirit of death after all the show off and brags we all gon die. #EndTime I LOVE YOU JESUS

These Adeleke's family are overrated, have you ever heard the men below brags?

1. Bill Gates
2. Amancia Ortega
3. Warren Buffett
4. Jeff Bezos
5. Charles Koch
6. David Koch
7. Carlos Slim
8. Mark Zuckerberg
9. Larry Ellison
10. Ingvar Kamprad
11. Aliko Dangote

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Ninilowo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
bizza45:
oya make e use am go carry world cup.... I no blame am, I blame d people wey dey follow am
GBAM!

10 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by AuroraB(f): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
And his retinue of silly followers won't retrace their steps oooooo shocked
Ndi suffer head cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by maberry(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Foolish boy
Stupid jobless followers

8 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Mydreamman: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
mtchewwwww. iranu

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" by Austinoiz(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
See how stupid this son of oduduwa can be...
Spoilt brat... This is why I dont follow such idi.ats on Insta

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2face Meets With The Ajegunle Boy That Made Portrait Of Him / Patoranking Held By Female Fans In Australia While On Stage / Chioma The Chef Chi Slammed Over Belly Pooch. Davido's Girlfriend Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.