Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (610704 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by johnabraham: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
smiley
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by johnabraham: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin
GAZZUZZ:

miles sir.

This is in KM
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by walestega(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oga gazzuzz, please assist with my issue.
walestega:
Oga Gazzuzz, i need your professional opinion of some issues concerning my 2007 Honda Accord

1. The rear wheel is slightly bent inwards (More visible on the passenger rear)from the top. It's more obvious when parked on a flat surface. I have had like 2 mechanics check and they seem to see it differently.

This has started to wear my rear tyres towards the inside (more noticeable on the rear right)

Another mechanic suggested the Rear Upper Control Arm (mine is non-adjustable) needed to cut and additional iron joined to it to resolve the slanted rear wheel

Is the Rear Upper Control Arm and ball joint assembly available in Lagos?

2. Since i acquired the car, i've had issues scanning the car. Only one scanner (Launch) has been able to scan the car while all others simply do not connect.

Please advise
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by stake: 12:11am On Apr 21, 2018
Hello Sir,have you a contact for a good passat B6 mechanic and what is the price range of the engines?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by abitafah(m): 1:03am On Apr 21, 2018
Thanx sir. Pls how much shld I budget to fix a catalyst in my corolla. Scan shows that it doesn't have one
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ Please Sir, I seriously need your professional view on my honda accord 1999 (babyboy). It always start very well in the morning, it has never started twice before. I have been using it going to 3 yrs now. The issue I have is that, when I start it, it run very well and the RPM stay at 1000rpm or slighty above, but when I load the engine the RPM will stay on 1000rpm or some times it might come below, if I ON the AC it will go up a while and later come down but the main issue is that once my RPM come below 1000 my car will start to shake and vibrate seriously.. if I off the AC or put my gear in park it will go back normal. I'm tired and I don't know what is wrong, I change the throttle body (including the sensor TPS and MAF) ,I changed the spark plug, I changed the IAC still same issue, change fuel pump, changed fuel pressure regulator.. The thing is that, it only happen when I'm on idle let say in traffic stop, it doesn't happen/I don't feel it when I'm speeding even if my AC is on, I don't feel it on motion but only when I'm idle and at times, if my AC is on and I'm idle with my gear in park, my RPM might go little below 1000RPM and it will shake/vibrate. Please what do you think might be wrong. I had several mechanics checking on it but they don't have the right solution. I scanned with my small scanner machine but the constant code on it is P1259 (vTEC system malfunction). Meanwhile I have been experiencing the problem since I got the car, after 1 year and some months using the car I have problem with my oil pump with has affected my engine so I made the decision to change my engine in total (thinking may be the new engine will give me smooth idle and riding) but I bought a new Borale engine which I'm still experiencing same problem after installation. I had reset the ECU several times. still same prob. @GAZZUZZ
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2018
gorkonline:
GAZZUZZ Please Sir, I seriously need your professional view on my honda accord 1999 (babyboy). It always start very well in the morning, it has never started twice before. I have been using it going to 3 yrs now. The issue I have is that, when I start it, it run very well and the RPM stay at 1000rpm or slighty above, but when I load the engine the RPM will stay on 1000rpm or some times it might come below, if I ON the AC it will go up a while and later come down but the main issue is that once my RPM come below 1000 my car will start to shake and vibrate seriously.. if I off the AC or put my gear in park it will go back normal. I'm tired and I don't know what is wrong, I change the throttle body (including the sensor TPS and MAF) ,I changed the spark plug, I changed the IAC still same issue, change fuel pump, changed fuel pressure regulator.. The thing is that, it only happen when I'm on idle let say in traffic stop, it doesn't happen/I don't feel it when I'm speeding even if my AC is on, I don't feel it on motion but only when I'm idle and at times, if my AC is on and I'm idle with my gear in park, my RPM might go little below 1000RPM and it will shake/vibrate. Please what do you think might be wrong. I had several mechanics checking on it but they don't have the right solution. I scanned with my small scanner machine but the constant code on it is P1259 (vTEC system malfunction). Meanwhile I have been experiencing the problem since I got the car, after 1 year and some months using the car I have problem with my oil pump with has affected my engine so I made the decision to change my engine in total (thinking may be the new engine will give me smooth idle and riding) but I bought a new Borale engine which I'm still experiencing same problem after installation. I had reset the ECU several times. still same prob. @GAZZUZZ

You moved the old problem to the new engine.

98 accords use MAP not MAF.

Clean or replace IACV located on intake manifold. Should solve problem.

https://m.autozone.com/engine-management/idle-air-control-valve/duralast-idle-air-control-valve/honda/accord/239621_0_0?location=
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thaqib(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2018
My Toyota Camry 2000 overheats. The most surprising aspect is that it does that when I am speeding. If I stay in hold up for one hour, It will never overheat even if i put on the AC. I m puzzled.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2018
I actually wanted to say MAP instead of MAF.. that apart sir, we removed the old IACV and we founded nylon in it (LOL) we clean it, it didn't solve the problem so we changed it already and the problem still almost the same.. may be we would look at that again. Thanks sir
GAZZUZZ:

You moved the old problem to the new engine.

98 accords use MAP not MAF.

Clean or replace IACV located on intake manifold. Should solve problem.

https://m.autozone.com/engine-management/idle-air-control-valve/duralast-idle-air-control-valve/honda/accord/239621_0_0?location=
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2018
gorkonline:
I actually wanted to say MAP instead of MAF.. that apart sir, we removed the old IACV and we founded nylon in it (LOL) we clean it, it didn't solve the problem so we changed it already and the problem still almost the same.. may be we would look at that again. Thanks sir

I am not a spirit.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
We had changed the IACV some time late last year but the problem is the same but due to my research online i came to the problem to be the IACV but we changed it and it didn’t solve the problem even recently last week i had the whole throttle body changed but still not solving it so i’m thinking may be the IACV i bought is also bad just like the one i removed.. what i need from you sir is that is it possible to get a brand new IACV ? not tokunbo cuz d tokunbo i bought didn’t solve it and i know well that the problem is coming from the idle air control.. or is there any way to test an IACV to know if it’s actually functioning ? and if i can get the branch to clear my mind from doubt i will really appreciate it...
GAZZUZZ:

I am not a spirit.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by abitafah(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
thaqib:
My Toyota Camry 2000 overheats. The most surprising aspect is that it does that when I am speeding. If I stay in hold up for one hour, It will never overheat even if i put on the AC. I m puzzled.
I had the same issue with my Honda accord some years ago. I removed the radiator head and cleaned the inside thoroughly and problem was solved.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
@gazzuz please i’m still waiting to your answer on my last reply to the post.. @thaqib, it sound like there is leakage if not on the radiator it self then it’s on the cap.. i’m currently facing something like dat but i changed the radiator cap cuz i notice when i start the engine and when it’s hot i noticed a water escaping through the cap so i remove my formal cap rubber and doubled it with the new cap rubber and i haven’t get any issue since den.. i’m still looking at it anyway to see may be dat solve it finally.. so i will advice you to change your radiator cap first and see if the rubber is tight cuz of coolant/water not to escape when the water is boiling
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
@GAZZUZZ, We had changed the IACV some time late last year but the problem is the same but due to my research online i came to the problem to be the IACV but we changed it and it didn’t solve the problem even recently last week i had the whole throttle body changed but still not solving it so i’m thinking may be the IACV i bought is also bad just like the one i removed.. what i need from you sir is that is it possible to get a brand new IACV ? not tokunbo cuz d tokunbo i bought didn’t solve it and i know well that the problem is coming from the idle air control.. or is there any way to test an IACV to know if it’s actually functioning ? and if i can get the branch to clear my mind from doubt i will really appreciate it...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by RazaqMB(m): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
thaqib:
this happened to me to, I changed the thermo switch, it is located at the bottom of your radiator, it controls the fan.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
thaqib:

check if both fans are in operation.

Go to a carwash and have them backwash the radiator and condenser unit. You will be fine

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by flinton(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2018
Sir GAZZUZZ, permit me to place an advert, thanks

Are u tired of buying air fresheners all the time for ur car?
U are faced with the challenges of smelly car interiors? Worry no more!
Fast selling Aroma Diffuser is very much around to solve smelly car problem
U don't have to waste money anymore on air fresheners�
It comes with a 5V USB charging port
Price per unit is 5k
To order call 08067253554

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brr3PpdXtP8

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2018
flinton:
Sir GAZZUZZ, permit me to place an advert, thanks

Are u tired of buying air fresheners all the time for ur car?
U are faced with the challenges of smelly car interiors? Worry no more!
Fast selling Aroma Diffuser is very much around to solve smelly car problem
U don't have to waste money anymore on air fresheners�
It comes with a 5V USB charging port
Price per unit is 5k
To order call 08067253554

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brr3PpdXtP8

Post here, a lot of target audience.

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/657#66924133

No forget to send me free sample wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by flinton(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Post here, a lot of target audience.

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/657#66924133

No forget to send me free sample wink
Thank you sir, if the gods smile on me, u will hear from me smiley
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by distinctH: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
@GAZZUZZ, Please my Honda 2005 accord at times moves only in Reverse but after like 15 minutes moves in Drive. I have been advised to buy another gear even though I changed gear like 7 months ago. Please help
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
distinctH:
@GAZZUZZ, Please my Honda 2005 accord at times moves only in Reverse but after like 15 minutes moves in Drive. I have been advised to buy another gear even though I changed gear like 7 months ago. Please help

they are correct. If it is a V6, as you are buying this new gear, jejely sell the car join.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

they are correct. If it is a V6, as you are buying this new gear, jejely sell the car join.

Sell to who?? �
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

hahahahahaha
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
thebigkendo:

Sell to who?? �

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
thebigkendo:

Sell to who?? �

wetin concern me? grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aquila3: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

wetin concern me? grin
Oga gazzuzz happy sunday pls can u help me convert auto to manual because i want to dissociate myself frm all this auto palava also virtually all the car advert seen on both nairaland and jiji that i like are auto i mean either suv or car.thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

wetin concern me? grin

VIN number no go help for this case oh embarassed embarassed
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
thebigkendo:

VIN number no go help for this case oh embarassed embarassed

you are finished completely grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
aquila3:
Oga gazzuzz happy sunday pls can u help me convert auto to manual because i want to dissociate myself frm all this auto palava also virtually all the car advert seen on both nairaland and jiji that i like are auto i mean either suv or car.thanks

what vehicle?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ejzz: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Good evening GAZZUZZ.
My car had an accident Jly last year. The back left job was affected. It was fixed and had to be fixed again March this year as the sound came up again. The mechanic told me the oil in the back axle was leaking and had to be topped.
However, another sound came up on the back wheel on the right side and he says the axle needs to be changed.

1). Please how certain can I be that the axle is indeed the problem?

2). Can the seal of the axle be fixed? Would that sort out the problem of the sound being heard?

3). Would the axle still get bad or pack up even if the seal is fixed?

4). And how much do you estimate that I would have to spend to fix it.

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ejzz:
Good evening GAZZUZZ.
My car had an accident Jly last year. The back left job was affected. It was fixed and had to be fixed again March this year as the sound came up again. The mechanic told me the oil in the back axle was leaking and had to be topped.
However, another sound came up on the back wheel on the right side and he says the axle needs to be changed.

1). Please how certain can I be that the axle is indeed the problem?

2). Can the seal of the axle be fixed? Would that sort out the problem of the sound being heard?

3). Would the axle still get bad or pack up even if the seal is fixed?

4). And how much do you estimate that I would have to spend to fix it.

Thank you.

I am not a spirit.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aquila3: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

what vehicle?
Any of the following, accord dc 2006, volvo xc90 t5, camry muscle, highlander 2003.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.