Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (610793 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
aquila3:
Any of the following, accord dc 2006, volvo xc90 t5, camry muscle, highlander 2003.thanks

NEVER seen a manual option of the Vovo, Highlander or T5
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aquila3: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

NEVER seen a manual option of the Vovo, Highlander or T5
but there re manual option for other sha.thanks for prompt reply
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nemadfsyahooc: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Oh Gazzuz. Pls whats ur take on Honda pilot 07 model. Thinking of buying a naija used one. What's should I look out for sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
nemadfsyahooc:
Oh Gazzuz. Pls whats ur take on Honda pilot 07 model. Thinking of buying a naija used one. What's should I look out for sir

run through my threads, you will find one on used car purchase
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bayotwice(f): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz, Can i still go ahead and Buy this Car.. Why can't he just give me the VIN

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2018
bayotwice:
Oga Gazzuzz, Can i still go ahead and Buy this Car.. Why can't he just give me the VIN

Go and Inspect, copy out the vin.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Tyche(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Accolade worthy Gazzuzz grin , greetings to you. My Hyundai Santa Fe V6 does hard starting after refueling. infact you have to depress the accelerator before it picks up.

To add salt to injury, you have to review very well before it's steadies, otherwise, the car go quench.

Have my village people located me? grin

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tyche:
Accolade worthy Gazzuzz grin , greetings to you. My Hyundai Santa Fe V6 does hard starting after refueling. infact you have to depress the accelerator before it picks up.

To add salt to injury, you have to review very well before it's steadies, otherwise, the car go quench.

Have my village people located me? grin

simple fix, leaking evap purge solenoid is permanently open, just replace it.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Tyche(m): 4:52am On Apr 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

simple fix, leaking evap purge solenoid is permanently open, just replace it.

Thank you baba, God bless

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2018
Sir gazzuzz good day sir, i found their is mixture of oil in radiator on my Honda accord lx 1999 model. My mechanic changed the head gasket but the problem persist, whenever I on the ac the radiator hose get bursted and this has happend for 3 consecutive times... I aslo noticed much heat coming into the car.. Please sir what could be the cause of this and what remedy would u suggest to this situation.. Thanks for your anticipated response

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2018
SteveUg:
Sir gazzuzz good day sir, i found their is mixture of oil in radiator on my Honda accord lx 1999 model. My mechanic changed the head gasket but the problem persist, whenever I on the ac the radiator hose get bursted and this has happend for 3 consecutive times... I aslo noticed much heat coming into the car.. Please sir what could be the cause of this and what remedy would u suggest to this situation.. Thanks for your anticipated response

This is confirmed village people. they don't want you to enjoy grin

For a 1999 accord I would expect you to replace all rubber hoses, also I would expect that you replaced the radiator and waterpump after an overheating incident.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

This is confirmed village people. they don't want you to enjoy grin

For a 1999 accord I would expect you to replace all rubber hoses, also I would expect that you replaced the radiator and waterpump after an overheating incident.
Thank sir, I will do that then give u d feebk but if the problem persist to advice I go a total engine overhaul cox my mechanic is saying that their might be internal crack in the head or block itself, could this be true?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ThaSlimKidd: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mr GAZZUZZ, Good day sir. I started my car(Toyota Corolla 2005) this evening and found out none of my electricals are functioning (Power windows, radio, mirrors, clock etc) even my fan doesn't seem to be working too after checking beneath the bonnet. Had to manage till I got home. please what's your take on this ? So I can instruct my kazeem on what to look at.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
ThaSlimKidd:
Mr GAZZUZZ, Good day sir. I started my car(Toyota Corolla 2005) this evening and found out none of my electricals are functioning (Power windows, radio, mirrors, clock etc) even my fan doesn't seem to be working too after checking beneath the bonnet. Had to manage till I got home. please what's your take on this ? So I can instruct my kazeem on what to look at.

1 blown fuse. Check fuse box under steering wheel.

Not fuses do not burn on their own. there is a cause and effect. Find the cause professionally do not join the fuse with wire, you will have your self to blame. Fuses cost 100naira only.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
SteveUg:

Thank sir, I will do that then give u d feebk but if the problem persist to advice I go a total engine overhaul cox my mechanic is saying that their might be internal crack in the head or block itself, could this be true?

It could.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ThaSlimKidd: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

1 blown fuse. Check fuse box under steering wheel.

Not fuses do not burn on their own. there is a cause and effect. Find the cause professionally do not join the fuse with wire, you will have your self to blame. Fuses cost 100naira only.
Thanks for the prompt response. Wow. one fuse can cause this much damage?. But I'll give it a look at during the weekend. Hopefully it's nothing more than a blown fuse.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
ThaSlimKidd:

Thanks for the prompt response. Wow. one fuse can cause this much damage?. But I'll give it a look at during the weekend. Hopefully it's nothing more than a blown fuse.

yep, just 1 fuse.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by emmaak2(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

yep, just 1 fuse.

this evening i notice something with my car,whenever i try winding up my glass the headlights dim n other indicators

pls whats the issue

Camry O1
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by daomi(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oga gazzuz how much is 2001 corolla engine?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Harpesin(m): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2018
Good day,

Please what is the cost of fuel pump and catalyst of Mazda 2001 ?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by topsylee: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

3 second rattle. You guys used wrong engine oil for months/maybe years

What can one do about this? Gazzuzz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seyema(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Why is honda city not as popular as corrola since its fuel repellant and that's why most people buy corrola and both also have the same suspension type i.e. No leg pull like that of accord
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
abeg men dem,
I need ur candid opinion on a 08 corolla used and mildly abused. hvac system leaking seriously, manual transmission, perfect engine

how good is this deal?
also can someone help me with a worst case scenario estimate of fixing. engine and gear how much too in Lagos

I'll be fixing myself during my vacation this year, I'll source for parts from Gazuzz and install myself
systems I'm not too familiar with like hvac will be handled by a techie in Enugu though.
I just need an estimate to work with.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2018
topsylee:

What can one do about this? Gazzuzz

The approach will vary depending on the condition of the engine.

If there is a lot of sludge, you will need an overhaul.

If it's clean on the inside, you will mostlikely need to replace the intake camshaft gear.

Pic below.

Please buy a brand new part, not a used one

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2018
emmaak2:

this evening i notice something with my car,whenever i try winding up my glass the headlights dim n other indicators

pls whats the issue

Camry O1

you have a short, check the circuits and motor in the drivers door area

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2018
seyema:
Why is honda city not as popular as corrola since its fuel repellant and that's why most people buy corrola and both also have the same suspension type i.e. No leg pull like that of accord

It does not come in as a used car from the U.S market

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
abeg men dem,
I need ur candid opinion on a 08 corolla used and mildly abused. hvac system leaking seriously, manual transmission, perfect engine

how good is this deal?
also can someone help me with a worst case scenario estimate of fixing. engine and gear how much too in Lagos

I'll be fixing myself during my vacation this year, I'll source for parts from Gazuzz and install myself
systems I'm not too familiar with like hvac will be handled by a techie in Enugu though.
I just need an estimate to work with.

I honestly don't understand the question
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I honestly don't understand the question

what's ur take on a used 2010 corolla manual tranny going for 1m. if u were to buy, what are the things u would look out for? and how much would be ur highest estimate for buying and fixing?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

what's ur take on a used 2010 corolla manual tranny going for 1m. if u were to buy, what are the things u would look out for? and how much would be ur highest estimate for buying and fixing?

bad deal.

@ 1.950 I could ship in a mild Accidented automatic 09 corrola from USA.

What you are about to get is the southafrican version,
it is built to African specs (rubbish quality)

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seyema(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

It does not come in as a used car from the U.S market
hmmm. Nice one
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Good day sir...Any recommended Abuja mechanic for Honda Civic 2012?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fealdexter: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello sir GAZZUZZ, please i need advice, I need to change the fuel pump and catalyst for my corolla 05. The price I'm getting is outrageous. Fuel pump - 25k and catalyst -20k
Please any idea on the actual price range and how do i ascertain the quality please. Do you have any trusted, affordable spare part dealer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.