Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (609522 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
dottywotty:

Boss which toyota brand do u have available that is 600k below and in sound condition. Buy and drive. Even if it's 2 door and nigerian used. Excluding camry pencil and honda babyboy

Note, I am not a car dealer, I only sell personal vehicles once in a while.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dottywotty: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Note, I am not a car dealer, I only sell personal vehicles once in a while.

OK. Is there any available at the moment?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tunax5loon(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2017
Good morning sir and happy Sunday to you. I use a Mazda mpv yr 2000, 4plug,and manual drive. The major problem I'm having with it right now is that the oil get short often. I always service the engine every 2 months sometimes every month despite the fact that I don't really travel. I am using total oil. Sir, what could be the problem? Ppl are telling me about ringing the engine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by emy77: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2017
Oga Gazzuzz, please I need some help.

My 2002 accord v6 has a small but big issue. I can hardly use the Ac. It works very well, but each time you get into traffic, the rpm goes so low and car acts like it's going to go off.

Without the Ac on,it has no rpm issues. What do u think? At idle, d rpm is abt 0.8, my kazeem is talking about manually resetting the rpm. What do u think sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2017
emy77:
Oga Gazzuzz, please I need some help.

My 2002 accord v6 has a small but big issue. I can hardly use the Ac. It works very well, but each time you get into traffic, the rpm goes so low and car acts like it's going to go off.

Without the Ac on,it has no rpm issues. What do u think? At idle, d rpm is abt 0.8, my kazeem is talking about manually resetting the rpm. What do u think sir?

Ignore his advice, arm your self with information, then you can lecture him on what to do.

First the issue is your IACV idle air control valve

It must have built up some dirt.

Just watch this video and see how to service it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glqULnoW5Ac
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by smellingmenses: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gazzuzz...I need to recharge my AC but no vacuum pump. Can I just bleed with refrigerant?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:
Gazzuzz...I need to recharge my AC but no vacuum pump. Can I just bleed with refrigerant?

NO!! GET a VACUUM pump.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by smellingmenses: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

NO!! GET a VACUUM pump.
Cost sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:

Cost sir?

I have not bought 1 in 5years.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by smellingmenses: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I have not bought 1 in 5years.
What is the difference between the single stage and two stage pumps? And which is preferable?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:

What is the difference between the single stage and two stage pumps? And which is preferable?

You get better vacuuming in a 2 stage pump, they are also more expensive.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by smellingmenses: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

You get better vacuuming in a 2 stage pump, they are also more expensive.
Ok thanks. But the single stage will still do a great job?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:

Ok thanks. But the single stage will still do a great job?

what ever can achieve -10psi will work.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by smellingmenses: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

what ever can achieve -10psi will work.
Noted sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
smellingmenses:
Noted sir
happy to see u guys working together again
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
@GAZZUZZ, my Camry pencil suddenly jerked and stopped on motion. My mechanic changed fuel pump, cleaned the nozzles, sensor and plugs, yet there is no improvement. The car starts alright, but it stops when they 'raise'. It's been a week now and it seems my mechanic and 'rewire' are frustrated. Please, what do you think is wrong? I'm in Ibadan.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:06am On Jun 20, 2017
candy:
@GAZZUZZ, my Camry pencil suddenly jerked and stopped on motion. My mechanic changed fuel pump, cleaned the nozzles, sensor and plugs, yet there is no improvement. The car starts alright, but it stops when they 'raise'. It's been a week now and it seems my mechanic and 'rewire' are frustrated. Please, what do you think is wrong? I'm in Ibadan.

does the engine idle properly? Or does it rough idle?

Tell them to open up the timing belt compartment and look at the teeth of the pulsar if they are all intact.

If ok check timing settings, it may have skipped.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 4:54am On Jun 20, 2017
Good day fellas! I need an Autotechinician with an Heavy duty Scan tool that can diagnose A RENAULT TRUCK BELOW. URGENTLY needed as soon as possible. Contact TUDEX on 08061183338. The DLC is a 12 Pin connector also shown below.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 5:13am On Jun 20, 2017
Urgently needed! An EKA code for a 2000 MY Rangerover Landrover P38. Kindly drop your contact here if you can provide the code.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 6:11am On Jun 20, 2017
TUDEXautoCARE:
Good day fellas! I need an Autotechinician with an Heavy duty Scan tool that can diagnose A RENAULT TRUCK BELOW. URGENTLY needed as soon as possible. Contact TUDEX on 08061183338. The DLC is a 12 Pin connector also shown below.
Drive am come Abuja, I get am. I go scan am. My fee Na 10k non negotiable.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2017
TUDEXautoCARE:
Urgently needed! An EKA code for a 2000 MY Rangerover Landrover P38. Kindly drop your contact here if you can provide the code.
Bros, go create ya own thread stop derailing this thread.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by vickiej(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Oga gazzuzz, pls I need or help on this.... my Toyota Prius 2006 inverter synergy motor got faulty and I am currently helpless as mechanic in my area don't known what to do about. looking forward to or suggestion and contributions
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2017
vickiej:
Oga gazzuzz, pls I need or help on this.... my Toyota Prius 2006 inverter synergy motor got faulty and I am currently helpless as mechanic in my area don't known what to do about. looking forward to or suggestion and contributions

Inverter or the synergy motor? Or both are bad? I have seen a particular chap in ladipo selling Hybrid parts only. I once posted his contact on NL several years ago. I will ask questions.

But if you want new parts, they are super expensive, and only available by placing orders online.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by constild(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Good Morning everyone. I have an ordeal here. I use a 2004 Camry with mileage just a little above 90k. I had the 4 shocks changed 2 months ago. 2 weeks after the change it still felt like it wasn't fixed. Took it back to the mechanic and he agreed to change the rear shocks as it was having some strange sounds and unbalanced on the slightest of bumps. He also said something about bushing which he also changed.
Now again after the change the problem still persists and I'm really confused. The rear seems very very unstable and shakes at the slightest bump as earlier stated.
NOTE: The shocks have been changed twice within 2 months so I doubt if the shocks is the problem.
Please I need one or two advice from all. Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2017
constild:
Good Morning everyone. I have an ordeal here. I use a 2004 Camry with mileage just a little above 90k. I had the 4 shocks changed 2 months ago. 2 weeks after the change it still felt like it wasn't fixed. Took it back to the mechanic and he agreed to change the rear shocks as it was having some strange sounds and unbalanced on the slightest of bumps. He also said something about bushing which he also changed.
Now again after the change the problem still persists and I'm really confused. The rear seems very very unstable and shakes at the slightest bump as earlier stated.
NOTE: The shocks have been changed twice within 2 months so I doubt if the shocks is the problem.
Please I need one or two advice from all. Thanks.

New or used shocks? If new what brand?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by constild(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2017
New shocks. I'm not sure of the brand. Paid 45k for the job though.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by vickiej(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=57683542
pls. where is your workshop located and send me ur phone number so we can talk better on phone
thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
vickiej:
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=57683542
pls. where is your workshop located and send me ur phone number so we can talk better on phone
thanks

my number is in my signature.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
constild:
New shocks. I'm not sure of the brand. Paid 45k for the job though.

a pair of front struts KYB cost 48k. You have very fake parts installed.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sanyababa(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Good evening gazzuzz,

I want to buy an SUV with 4wd and I have narrowed my search to either 2007 Toyota highlander or 2007 Honda pilot. Please I need your advice to pick the best choice (first time SUV buyer)
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
sanyababa:
Good evening gazzuzz,

I want to buy an SUV with 4wd and I have narrowed my search to either 2007 Toyota highlander or 2007 Honda pilot. Please I need your advice to pick the best choice (first time SUV buyer)

My new found love for honda smiley excellent build. Please DO NOT buy an 07 pilot with VCM, the tech was not perfect then, in newer models 12-16 they have perfected the technology.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sanyababa(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

My new found love for honda smiley excellent build. Please DO NOT buy an 07 pilot with VCM, the tech was not perfect then, in newer models 12-16 they have perfected the technology.

Thanks for your prompt response sir, I have serious love for Honda too but a 2012-2016 Honda pilot is far from my budget how about a 2009- 2010 Honda CRV. Also what is your verdict on the 2007 Toyota highlander

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.