Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (610799 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
adanny01:
Gazzuzz, i urgently need a grade Naija used 2003-6 Corolla, Matrix or Pontiac Vibe for a 1.2m budget. Its for my mum.

cc: elshanautos
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by elshanAutos: 1:23am On Aug 22, 2017
adanny01:
Gazzuzz, i urgently need a grade Naija used 2003-6 Corolla, Matrix or Pontiac Vibe for a 1.2m budget. Its for my mum.
GAZZUZZ:

cc: elshanautos
Reg matrix 2007 available at 1.4m only, It has been baked once. You can get in touch via whatsapp 08139338897 for pictures , or post your email.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bigx(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Finally I have a problem undecided cry

I'm in Port Harcourt, I decided to use my Peugeot 307 this morning after parking it for a couple of weeks,

Probably because of the rains and cold (or maybe because she's angry I'm cheating), after a few seconds of turning it on, I got that evil warning triangle on the Dashboard with the words "Control mot. defaiillant".

I tried changing language back to english but the control buttons on the radio refused to work.

In the absence of simple solutions, I went to dig out my pp2000 and scanned.

It printed out 10 pages of errors, most where explained (lights, horn etc) but the ones I'm suspecting for the "defaillant" are as follows:

P0485 - Fault fan Assembly Function
P0335 - Engine Speed sensor signal fault
P0130 - Fault Upstream oxygen sensor signal
P0336 - Engine Speed sensor signal fault
U2000 Remotely controlled triggering : main triggering signal reception fault
P1693 - Fault: piloted engine stop and start (DAMP)
P0121 - motorised butterfly fault: incoherence of signals 1 & 2

Please which of these could cause the triangle?

I drove out to fill up with fuel and returned, it was still there and and the drive was largely okay though I parked it after.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by niceeric(m): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

hello boss, i need help with the likely current price of a 1999 honda civic (hatchback) 1.5l engine and advice on if getting a half engine is better and at what price please.Thanks!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Really running a record marathon here, Mr, keep the balls moving.

Wanted your opinion on purchasing a car from auctionexport cause of their unbelievable prices or stick with the Nigerian used rides? Appreciate.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by agabusta: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

your problem is quite glaring. You have no thermostat, and fans are connected directly

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5835180_img20170818173515_jpegbc61a6354afeb542abb69976fb23ae5f

This bypass makes a car consume more fuel?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2017
bigx:

Finally I have a problem undecided cry

I'm in Port Harcourt, I decided to use my Peugeot 307 this morning after parking it for a couple of weeks,

Probably because of the rains and cold (or maybe because she's angry I'm cheating), after a few seconds of turning it on, I got that evil warning triangle on the Dashboard with the words "Control mot. defaiillant".

I tried changing language back to english but the control buttons on the radio refused to work.

In the absence of simple solutions, I went to dig out my pp2000 and scanned.

It printed out 10 pages of errors, most where explained (lights, horn etc) but the ones I'm suspecting for the "defaillant" are as follows:

P0485 - Fault fan Assembly Function
P0335 - Engine Speed sensor signal fault
P0130 - Fault Upstream oxygen sensor signal
P0336 - Engine Speed sensor signal fault
U2000 Remotely controlled triggering : main triggering signal reception fault
P1693 - Fault: piloted engine stop and start (DAMP)
P0121 - motorised butterfly fault: incoherence of signals 1 & 2

Please which of these could cause the triangle?

I drove out to fill up with fuel and returned, it was still there and and the drive was largely okay though I parked it after.

I think these guys are involved
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5860581_unnamed5_jpeg95b5df0912c18f2d9da19268560e3704
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2017
niceeric:

hello boss, i need help with the likely current price of a 1999 honda civic (hatchback) 1.5l engine and advice on if getting a half engine is better and at what price please.Thanks!

cc luvinhubby
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:25am On Aug 24, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:
Really running a record marathon here, Mr, keep the balls moving.

Wanted your opinion on purchasing a car from auctionexport cause of their unbelievable prices or stick with the Nigerian used rides? Appreciate.

buy what you can touch, see, and test drive.

car full lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2017
agabusta:

This bypass makes a car consume more fuel?

yes
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by agabusta: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

yes

Thank you. I have further enquiries pls. Honda Accord 1998, what can be responsible for this. I Sometimes I check the engine oil with the dip-stick and it indicates low oil, I may check it later the following day or day after and it would be above the max line. There was a day it didnt even touch oil and I was alarmed that there was no oil there, and didnt drive the car but checked again later and behold it indicated oil.

There is no consistency at all in the dipstick indicator. And it is quite confusing. Kindly note that as usual, the oil is checked before the car is powered up and after resting well over the night. What could be responsible for this inconsistency pls? A mechanic told me the oil is 'hiding at different places in the engine' smiley smiley , and that i should not worry. But how can I not worry when I check oil measurement and it is low and I'm not sure if it is actual low or 'oil hiding' low smiley

Also, after the car engages to a lower gear it delays for like 2 secs before picking speed as it was supposed to pick immediately after changing.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2017
agabusta:

Thank you. I have further enquiries pls. Honda Accord 1998, what can be responsible for this. I Sometimes I check the engine oil with the dip-stick and it indicates low oil, I may check it later the following day or day after and it would be above the max line. There was a day it didnt even touch oil and I was alarmed that there was no oil there, and didnt drive the car but checked again later and behold it indicated oil.

There is no consistency at all in the dipstick indicator. And it is quite confusing. Kindly note that as usual, the oil is checked before the car is powered up and after resting well over the night. What could be responsible for this inconsistency pls? A mechanic told me the oil is 'hiding at different places in the engine' smiley smiley , and that i should not worry. But how can I not worry when I check oil measurement and it is low and I'm not sure if it is actual low or 'oil hiding' low smiley

Also, after the car engages to a lower gear it delays for like 2 secs before picking speed as it was supposed to pick immediately after changing.

extreem case of sludge, where the engine oil is able to settle in any other position apart from the oil pan. or

vehicle is not on a level surface.

or

an extreem case of witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by agabusta: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

extreem case of sludge, where the engine oil is able to settle in any other position apart from the oil pan. or

vehicle is not on a level surface.

or

an extreem case of witchcraft.

grin

The vehicle is on leveled surface. Maybe I'd go for extreme sludge, any special way to get rid of this?

Pls how far with the delay after gear change? My mech said its the gear sensor, which we have changed on two occasions but the delay is still happening. Quite brief anyways, but on the highway it irritates me when I have to count 1,2.. before the car takes off.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

car full lagos

Exactly my perspective, we appreciate.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
agabusta:

grin

The vehicle is on leveled surface. Maybe I'd go for extreme sludge, any special way to get rid of this?

Pls how far with the delay after gear change? My mech said its the gear sensor, which we have changed on two occasions but the delay is still happening. Quite brief anyways, but on the highway it irritates me when I have to count 1,2.. before the car takes off.

its a honda transmission. Oil pressure issues, possibly caused by a blocked filter/strainer or valve body issues. it will not throw any codes. sadly it is embeded in the belly of the transmission.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bigx(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I think these guys are involved
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5860581_unnamed5_jpeg95b5df0912c18f2d9da19268560e3704

Lol

Update on the situation.

Looked though the engine bay and saw a couple of loose wires,

Also noticed alternator wire was looking corroded,

Called my technician yesterday and we changed the wire from the battery head to alternator, replaced a couple of corroded wires, fixed a couple that had cut (dont know why) worked till 10pm last night.

Triangle & controle defaillant are gone now, used the car all today though haven't had time to re-scan.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
bigx:

Lol

Update on the situation.

Looked though the engine bay and saw a couple of loose wires,

Also noticed alternator wire was looking corroded,

Called my technician yesterday and we changed the wire from the battery head to alternator, replaced a couple of corroded wires, fixed a couple that had cut (dont know why) worked till 10pm last night.

Triangle & controle defaillant are gone now, used the car all today though haven't had time to re-scan.

as funny as it may sound, you had a rodent issue.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Mubby4luv(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2017
adanny01:
I ve a clean used Pontiac vibe ready to go. Call me with 07034467008 or whatsapp let's talk better. Serious sir
Location Abuja.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

car full lagos

TEST driving is not the main thing but getting the history of the car. If you carry kazeem follow body e go tell you oga buy the car the engine is still good even though the car was given certificate of destruction in Florida.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
jarkbauer:

TEST driving is not the main thing but getting the history of the car. If you carry kazeem follow body e go tell you oga buy the car the engine is still good even though the car was given certificate of destruction in Florida.
certificate of destruction kwa!!

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
dumo1:

certificate of destruction kwa!!

A Certificate of Destruction is a type of title replacement issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles to sell a motor vehicle, mobile home or vessel for parts or scrap metal. Some States label Certificate of Destruction as “Junk” but usually means the same thing.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
jarkbauer:

A Certificate of Destruction is a type of title replacement issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles to sell a motor vehicle, mobile home or vessel for parts or scrap metal. Some States label Certificate of Destruction as “Junk” but usually means the same thing.
Oga chill, I know what a certificate of destruction is. it's just that you used it in a very funny manner.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
jarkbauer:

car full lagos

you cannot get history for every vehicle. not every vehicle comes from the USA. you have to see with spriritual eyes. wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by audiigee(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you cannot get history for every vehicle. not every vehicle comes from the USA. you have to see with spriritual eyes. wink

Oga, what is your take on RAV4 2008 Nigeria use
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
audiigee:

Oga, what is your take on RAV4 2008 Nigeria use

nice car if used well. it comes with a snag.

if you drive over rough terrains, it is prone to steering rack issues.

if it I the V6, one silly howl from the gearbox/differential.

appart from that its a decent vehicle to own.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
dumo1:

Oga chill, I know what a certificate of destruction is. it's just that you used it in a very funny manner.
lol. anyway what does oga chill mean
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

nice car if used well. it comes with a snag.

if you drive over rough terrains, it is prone to steering rack issues.

if it I the V6, one silly howl from the gearbox/differential.

appart from that its a decent vehicle to own.

That means all of them will have the steering rack issues because almost all of our roads are rough.

What is the solution to the gear howl and the steering rack issues
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

your problem is quite glaring. You have no thermostat, and fans are connected directly

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5835180_img20170818173515_jpegbc61a6354afeb542abb69976fb23ae5f

whats the difference between thermostat and coolant temperature sensor
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
jarkbauer:
lol!! means you should calm down.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
jarkbauer:
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
dumo1:

I still dont understand why i should cam down
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by apexquest(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
pls Boss Gazzuzz, is lower ball joint the same as what the kazeems call "downlink"?..

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.