Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (609291 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
teeboy99:
Gazzuzz baba. please my 2008 Honda accord dey act funny. The car shudders at low rpms. like when im accelerating from stop and I gave it a little gas. it doesn't do so at high rpms. The shuddering/shaking goes away when I release the accelerator and then give it more gas. It doesnt occur every time but internmently. abeg wetin be the problem
sadly I cannot solve this problem remotely. Scan vehicle for a misfire.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by teeboy99: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

sadly I cannot solve this problem remotely. Scan vehicle for a misfire.
I scanned the car and no code was thrown.
Recent activity on the car include replacement of the spark plugs and linkages though the replacement plugs are nissan branded.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Readonee35L(m): 7:27am On Sep 20, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2017
Please I'd like to know the efects of having an auto transmission overfilled with fluid. I checked my dipstick today and it's slightly above the cold calibration
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Smartademu(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2017
Oga Gazzuz, Morning sir. All the doors on my 2003 Corolla have stopped locking even if I press the lock key on the remote control. The irony is that if I press it, there is the usual clicking of all the doors but they will not lock. What do I do Please?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2017
ozoneymcm:
Please I'd like to know the efects of having an auto transmission overfilled with fluid. I checked my dipstick today and it's slightly above the cold calibration

ignore it. You are fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dejidotun2000(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Gazzuz, please do you know anyone who can satisfactorily repair a rack and pinion ?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

ignore it. You are fine
Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good day bro
use a honda accord 2005 V6. vehicle went bad over the weekend, mech said ish was the catalyst.... we changed both front and back catalyst. car comes on now... but after driven for a couple of minutes, jerks... any idea what else could be wrong??
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by snoopy(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Smartademu:
Oga Gazzuz, Morning sir. All the doors on my 2003 Corolla have stopped locking even if I press the lock key on the remote control. The irony is that if I press it, there is the usual clicking of all the doors but they will not lock. What do I do Please?
check all doors to be sure they are properly jammed. Mine only does this when one or more of the doors are not jammed.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:06am On Sep 22, 2017
dejidotun2000:
Gazzuz, please do you know anyone who can satisfactorily repair a rack and pinion ?

none sir, but wit te original repair kit it can be done and it will last
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:11am On Sep 22, 2017
chuuxxy:
Good day bro
use a honda accord 2005 V6. vehicle went bad over the weekend, mech said ish was the catalyst.... we changed both front and back catalyst. car comes on now... but after driven for a couple of minutes, jerks... any idea what else could be wrong??

for you to say car comes on now, does it mean car was not coming on previously?

A blocked catalytic converter will cause a build-up of excessive eat on the cylinder area, causing damage to valve seals and piston rings. You might currently be experiencing a misfire.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dejidotun2000(m): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Many thanks sir.
GAZZUZZ:

none sir, but wit te original repair kit it can be done and it will last
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oladimejiX: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hi Oga Gazzuzz, called u earlier was hoping you'd use your super powers on my car someday, unfortunately u don't work on 2002 below embarassed

The car
Toyota Avalon 2001

The issue
Car makes loud clunking noise when accelerating, climbing slopes, as well as same loud clunking noise when the car is started either cold start or warm start.

Getting frustrated by ds my mechanics
About 2 months ago I had d issue, mechanic replaced the cam shaft (they called it a funny name) four long rods with teeth at the very top of the engine, now the noise is back. Please help me. It's frustrating.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
oladimejiX:
Hi Oga Gazzuzz, called u earlier was hoping you'd use your super powers on my car someday, unfortunately u don't work on 2002 below embarassed

The car
Toyota Avalon 2001

The issue
Car makes loud clunking noise when accelerating, climbing slopes, as well as same loud clunking noise when the car is started either cold start or warm start.

Getting frustrated by ds my mechanics
About 2 months ago I had d issue, mechanic replaced the cam shaft (they called it a funny name) four long rods with teeth at the very top of the engine, now the noise is back. Please help me. It's frustrating.

Cannot be solved remotely. Bring it in for free consultancy.

Note I might suggest you replace the engine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kemspec(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2017
Bros, I don come here o.. plz what do u mean by wasted futility. The Fuel consumption has greatly reduced
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2017
kemspec:
Bros, I don come here o.. plz what do u mean by wasted futility. The Fuel consumption has greatly reduced
for educational purposes, type query from the beginning.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by makavele: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

u know hear say my wife born, sir?
how do i deliver this carton of origin to u?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kemspec(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Query ke? Me dont understanding u o
GAZZUZZ:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oladimejiX: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
kemspec:
Query ke? Me dont understanding u o

Repeat the question u asked him offline here
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oladimejiX: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Cannot be solved remotely. Bring it in for free consultancy.

Note I might suggest you replace the engine.

Replace the engine shocked
I ringed the engine a couple of months back.
Locating your place is my main problem I'm not good with Lagos roads.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lifeoflolade: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oga gazzuzz, are you available on sunday to help certify a naija used car before purchase? and please whats the address to your workshop
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by segzyndpep(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oga gazzuzz sorry oo make i borrow ur thread.

Peugeot 407 manual gear for sale
Price:1m fix
2004/05
Very clean
Ilorin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by igbsam(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oga Gazzuzz, please do you visit your workshop on sundays ? i want to bring my car for some diagnosing. Since you advised i don't sell
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nickyosas(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sir Gazzus... Evening!
Please, what is your honest educated option on 2008 Honda civic?

I want to get the car but going online, the reviews I see.... What has been your experience working on the car??
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:09am On Sep 24, 2017
nickyosas:
Sir Gazzus... Evening!
Please, what is your honest educated option on 2008 Honda civic?

I want to get the car but going online, the reviews I see.... What has been your experience working on the car??
Thanks

personally, I avoid working on that car if I can help it. Not a lot of space to work wit in the engine bay.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by medtoks: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2017
Hello Gazzuzz,please i have an RX300 that needs to be checked.The brake light keeps indicating and beeping that the hand brake is on even when its not.Please how do i locate your shop?i need someone that will do a thorough work on the car.Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2017
medtoks:
Hello Gazzuzz,please i have an RX300 that needs to be checked.The brake light keeps indicating and beeping that the hand brake is on even when its not.Please how do i locate your shop?i need someone that will do a thorough work on the car.Thank you

book an appointment on www.gazzuzz.com, indicate all issues to be checked/worked on.

Add phone number in mail.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AmandaLuv(f): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please I wish to enquire if there's any good mechanic and auto diagonistic workshops with d right tools like dat of engineer GAZZUZZ, honmusa, mayor2013 etal in owerri. Tnx
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bdorg(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hello Gazzuzz,

I am trying to get another car and I have narrowed down my preference to a 2007 - 2010 merc benz ML350 OR a 2010 Lexus RX350.

Can you please provide some feedback which in terms of comfort, luxury, durability and maintenance you would advise I go for?

Would really appreciate your feedback.

PS: I have a friend that used an old c class and he complained that benz usually have parts that expire as he had an issue with is tank at that time...Does this 'expire' attribute of benz still continue with the MLs?

Best regards,
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
bdorg:
Hello Gazzuzz,

I am trying to get another car and I have narrowed down my preference to a 2007 - 2010 merc benz ML350 OR a 2010 Lexus RX350.

Can you please provide some feedback which in terms of comfort, luxury, durability and maintenance you would advise I go for?

Would really appreciate your feedback.

PS: I have a friend that used an old c class and he complained that benz usually have parts that expire as he had an issue with is tank at that time...Does this 'expire' attribute of benz still continue with the MLs?

Best regards,

RX350....
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jayjayjay: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2017
Morning Oga Gazzuzz,

I am looking to buy a car and got an offer of an EOD 2005 V6 and would like to know what your opinion is? Is it a good buy and what are the things to look out for. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.