Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611206 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by J0hnTrevolt(m): 4:58am On Oct 20, 2017
OPUSDEI1:

A thorough diagnosis will identify the cause of excessive fuel consumption and the needed corrective measures.

You may bring it in for a free diagnosis by this weekend, but with a 24 hours notice.
please can I have ur address in owerri ur siggy says nnewi
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lilyhills123: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2017
lilyhills123:
Oga Gazzuzz, I must appreciate ur contributions and the advice u render to nairalanders here. Most of ur advice has helped me in time past. I have a problem with my 2001 corolla. Been using it for 2yrs now and it hasn't given me any issue until June this year. Now the engine shorts oil like mad. At present, it uses 1litre of oil every 3-4days. My mechanic is suggesting I rinse the engine but am a bit skeptical because the car doesn't smoke at all. Pls ur candid advice based on ur experience is highly needed.

I totally get it that u don't want to reply my message for reasons best known to you. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2017
lilyhills123:

I totally get it that u don't want to reply my message for reasons best known to you. Thanks

2001 corrola engine mileage is ove 250,000miles. If I say replace engine you might not get a low mileage one due to age of engine model. I I say rebuild, your mech might do a piss poor job.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by akanniade10(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2017
Gazzuzz pls wats the recommended power steering fluid for Camry 2011 model and the price. Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2017
GazuX pls what's the demerits of c class 240 4matic.04 model.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by scarr: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Taitaiwo:
Beautiful morning to you Mr. Gazzuzz. Please I need your help. I've a budget of 1m, I need a very reliable car, I travelled a lot, I want car that won't break down on the road, I've good maintenance culture, maintaining the car won't be an issue.

Which car can you recommend?

Luxury : don't freak about this
Fuel economy : highly fuel economical
Reliability : I want a reliable and rugged car
Condition : naija used
(I can't get tokunbo with my budget)
Budget : 1m
Year: 2003 above

Thanks

Got a 2003 Civic that meets all your requirements, Call
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by scarr: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

my oga, next week. The demand for cars has been very great, im putting a team together by monday work will start.

I'm not asking for too much, just a >2007 Honda Civic.
cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by etinosa33(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good day Experts in the house, what could be the possible cause for an Honda Accord 2003 V4 to jerk when the AC is on but goes back to normal when the AC is put off? This problem started, when the top gasket of the engine was changed.

cc GAZZUZZ
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
etinosa33:
Good day Experts in the house, what could be the possible cause for an Honda Accord 2003 V4 to jerk when the AC is on but goes back to normal when the AC is put off? This problem started, when the top gasket of the engine was changed.

cc GAZZUZZ

bad/poor engine job. Too many possible scenarios. But it is possible timing is not set properly

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SANdos: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hey Prof, what’s your take on a 2007 Lexus GS350 and 2007 Lexus rx350?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by J0hnTrevolt(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
OPUSDEI1:

A thorough diagnosis will identify the cause of excessive fuel consumption and the needed corrective measures.

You may bring it in for a free diagnosis by this weekend, but with a 24 hours notice.
Boss i'v quoted u twice now for ur address in owerri
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nnamdibig(m): 5:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Good day Mr Gazzuzz,
Honda Accord(bullet) engine makes some ka ka ka sound when the engine starts then the sound disappears after 5mins. It only happens when starting the engine in the morning. The noise seems to be coming from the top part of the engine.
Pls I need your help.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by krisrock(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2017
nnamdibig:
Good day Mr Gazzuzz,
Honda Accord(bullet) engine makes some ka ka ka sound when the engine starts then the sound disappears after 5mins. It only happens when starting the engine in the morning. The noise seems to be coming from the top part of the engine.
Pls I need your help.
I think this sounds familiar. Does it also go skkkkrrraaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nnamdibig(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2017
krisrock:

I think this sounds familiar. Does it also go skkkkrrraaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin?
My brother, the thing tire me

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2017
SANdos:
Hey Prof, what’s your take on a 2007 Lexus GS350 and 2007 Lexus rx350?

Gs very scarce parts
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nams77: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

my oga, next week. The demand for cars has been very great, im putting a team together by monday work will start.
Please make sure you publicize this so we know when this comes on board. Got a few peeps who will be interested
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
nams77:

Please make sure you publicize this so we know when this comes on board. Got a few peeps who will be interested

ok sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by J0hnTrevolt(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I approve this message wink

That ur guy no be am. He just typed free diagnosis to get likes but on the contrary. Besides I dint even seek his assistance.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
That ur guy no be am. He just typed free diagnosis to get likes but on the contrary. Besides I dint even seek his assistance.

chill naw papi, that guy is ok oh. relax don't rush.

@gazuzz abeg wen u start I'm first in line oh
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nnamdibig(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
nnamdibig:
Good day Mr Gazzuzz,
Pls I need your help.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=nnamdibig post=61642795][/quote]

low engine oil pressure.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nnamdibig(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

low engine oil pressure.
Tnx sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OPUSDEI1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
Boss i'v quoted u twice now for ur address in owerri

Just seeing your message Sir. My workshop is as stated in my signature (Nnewi). I only do jobs in Owerri strictly on invitation but also have customers who come from Owerri regularly.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ik360: 1:56am On Oct 22, 2017
Pls which of these car would the gurus choose for me corolla, avensis, camry, yaris the 2004 to 2006 all ninja use. Cost of maintenance, availability of parts, durability, strong and don't break down easily.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2017
ik360:
Pls which of these car would the gurus choose for me corolla, avensis, camry, yaris the 2004 to 2006 all ninja use. Cost of maintenance, availability of parts, durability, strong and don't break down easily.

Corolla
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrBigiman: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

Corolla
What's d problem with yaris
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2017
MrBigiman:

What's d problem with yaris

no idea, my personal preference is Corolla amidst the aforementioned. don't even own one, might not want to cos I feel it's underpowered.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by betterbest: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2017
Mr. Guzzuzz the Guru of our time. I hail o.

My Toyota matrix 04 is making some homing sound at the back when on 40mph, the noise starts out very faint and becomes louder when get to about 80mph +. I just changed the hubs still the problem persist. What could be problem sir.

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dpsalmist15: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hello oga gazzuz thanks for your help on this platform
My Lexus Rx 300 makes some tapping/clicking noise right from the engine with significant increase in fuel consumption with personal obd2 scan I got four codes P1155 ,p1351, P1135,P0330 help please mechanic says engine is bad and would need change want to be sure before this car is dissected help please help!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tundechange: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Happy Sunday Gazzuzz Baba, please do you have an idea of how much I can get the underlisted parts of a Honda Civic 2002 LX:

Front shocks
Back shocks
Shaft

Also, EPS displayed on my dashboard few days ago. During d day, d full light indicator will show on d dashboard without switching on d full light but at night, after putting on d full light, d EPS and full light indicator will go off the dashboard. At d moment, it's back to normal but what could be d cause?

Many thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2017
betterbest:
Mr. Guzzuzz the Guru of our time. I hail o.

My Toyota matrix 04 is making some homing sound at the back when on 40mph, the noise starts out very faint and becomes louder when get to about 80mph +. I just changed the hubs still the problem persist. What could be problem sir.

Thanks.

did you replace all 4? Check tyre direction, tyres might be installed wrongly or you use snow radial tyres

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.