Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,504 members, 7,770,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:19 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (601541 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
xfay:
Gud morning someone directed me to you, I want to know if I can get Toyota 1jzgte or 2jzgte in Lagos?

yes you can sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by abitafah(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Good morning sir. I changed my brake pads yesterday and today, I discovered that a continuous clicking noise comes from the front right wheel whenever i pass over a small bump. But the noise goes off whenever I step on the brake and release it again. I am thinking its the brake disk that is making this sound one on. It looks like the brake disk is shaking and whenever I apply brake, the brake pad tends to balance the brake disk again and stop it from making that clicking noise. But when I climb a bump again, the noise comes back. Please I need your advise on this.I also changed the caliper of the same leg that makes that noise along with the brake pad.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
abitafah:
Good morning sir. I changed my brake pads yesterday and today, I discovered that a continuous clicking noise comes from the front right wheel whenever i pass over a small bump. But the noise goes off whenever I step on the brake and release it again. I am thinking its the brake disk that is making this sound one on. It looks like the brake disk is shaking and whenever I apply brake, the brake pad tends to balance the brake disk again and stop it from making that clicking noise. But when I climb a bump again, the noise comes back. Please I need your advise on this.I also changed the caliper of the same leg that makes that noise along with the brake pad.

brake pads are the wrong size, or brake pad anti-rattle pins not installed.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cjeriia: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

brake pads are the wrong size, or brake pad anti-rattle pins not installed.

Chairman you sabi ur onions wella
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dharrey2012: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2018
Great work here!

Please I want to change my car, I have been using a golf 3 for over 2years now which has served me well (I do about 800km every weekend to see my family who are not in Lagos).

My options are 2005 Matrix, 2008 civic and 2003-2007 Honda Accord, I will definitely adhere to good mantainace but my concern is the bad road on Lagos - Ibadan - ife - ilesha express!

Which of this can at least cope well enough? I will be looking forward your response.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2018
dharrey2012:
Great work here!

Please I want to change my car, I have been using a golf 3 for over 2years now which has served me well (I do about 800km every weekend to see my family who are not in Lagos).

My options are 2005 Matrix, 2008 civic and 2003-2007 Honda Accord, I will definitely adhere to good mantainace but my concern is the bad road on Lagos - Ibadan - ife - ilesha express!

Which of this can at least cope well enough? I will be looking forward your response.

if its me o! I will buy another golf3

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bask123: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2018
Great morning to you and kudos for the amazing work here; Kindly advise;

I have a 2008 Jeep Liberty that is faulty and my mechanic recommends engine to be replaced. Any idea where I can get a used one or if you can refer me to someone.
And any idea how much this could cost.
I appreciate your help
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hakimi1974(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

who did you pay for clearing? Arest the clearing agent.
car was finally released yesterday. it was discovered that the clearing agent actually paid the correct amount of duty. i think customs need to get rid of the sharp practice going on at their long room.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cjeriia: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
hakimi1974:
car was finally released yesterday. it was discovered that the clearing agent actually paid the correct amount of duty. i think customs need to get rid of the sharp practice going on at their long room.
Bros did you pay anything in any form b4 it was released..?? Thank God the agent was sensible enuf to pay d complete duty
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hakimi1974(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
cjeriia:
Bros did you pay anything in any form b4 it was released..?? Thank God the agent was sensible enuf to pay d complete duty
nope. only anything for the boys, as in #1000 here and there at agodi customs. spent like 5k, i just dey dash them cos i just want to get out of there fast fast. once again thanks for your input.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cjeriia: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
hakimi1974:
nope. only anything for the boys, as in #1000 here and there at agodi customs. spent like 5k, i just dey dash them cos i just want to get out of there fast fast. once again thanks for your input.
Nice 1 & congrats
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
hakimi1974:

please I am interested in this, who made the mistake?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hakimi1974(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

please I am interested in this, who made the mistake?
not mistake ooo. it is just the usual naija corruption. this is how a custom officer explained it to me. ever since government banned cars from entering the country through the land border, smugglers still bring in cars. now this is where it gets interesting, lets say a smuggler brings in a 2010 toyota camry through the land border, he simply contacts his custom insider at the long room, sort him some cash, i dont know how much. what they do is to substitute some one else's details of the same make of car that has paid complete duty and came in through the port. to get around this, as soon as you clear your car from the port, get a confirmation print out before you leave the port to avoid stories. may God save us in this country.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dharrey2012: 12:50am On Jan 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

if its me o! I will buy another golf3

I can't scan for issues or even bring the car to your shop for regular checks(its 1995 mk3 - not among your cars of interest) grin

Is there a brand or a particular car you can recomend, I want to enjoy 24/7ac too cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:06am On Jan 20, 2018
hakimi1974:
not mistake ooo. it is just the usual naija corruption. this is how a custom officer explained it to me. ever since government banned cars from entering the country through the land border, smugglers still bring in cars. now this is where it gets interesting, lets say a smuggler brings in a 2010 toyota camry through the land border, he simply contacts his custom insider at the long room, sort him some cash, i dont know how much. what they do is to substitute some one else's details of the same make of car that has paid complete duty and came in through the port. to get around this, as soon as you clear your car from the port, get a confirmation print out before you leave the port to avoid stories. may God save us in this country.

gazuzz, kingreign, aninweze, nurey, diportivo, lexusgs43, readonee35l, timifakay, mayor2013, chukel, erico2k2 and all other demeanors...... r u seeing what I'm seeing?
so many cars on the road will have expired custom papers since they might have swapped it with a new vehicle tho same type! this is incredible.

cc princetom1
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aieromon(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2018
paste oil filter specs, and you will receive it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2757772/apply-get-original-drivers-license/80#64354897

Cc: GAZZUZZ

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aieromon(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2018
hakimi1974:
now this is where it gets interesting, lets say a smuggler brings in a 2010 toyota camry through the land border, he simply contacts his custom insider at the long room, sort him some cash, i dont know how much. what they do is to substitute some one else's details of the same make of car that has paid complete duty and came in through the port.

Substitute or Duplicate? How were you able to prove your case if the information on their database showed another vehicle?

This is serious
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2018
hakimi1974:

Wow... so it's not possible to create a new profile for cotonou cars. Why can they Just create a new profile for the car and present it as if it was imported through Lagos.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hakimi1974(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2018
aieromon:

Substitute or Duplicate? How were you able to prove your case if the information on their database showed another vehicle?

This is serious
swapped with another. once you clear your car or if you want to buy a car from a dealer, get the custom reference number also called "C" number. take it to any custom command and verify. and also insist on a confirmation print out. if not, you are on your own.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hakimi1974(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2018
jarkbauer:

Wow... so it's not possible to create a new profile for cotonou cars. Why can they Just create a new profile for the car and present it as if it was imported through Lagos.
i dont know. probaply, greed. as they want to make an overkill.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aninweze(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

gazuzz, kingreign, aninweze, nurey, diportivo, lexusgs43, readonee35l, timifakay, mayor2013, chukel, erico2k2 and all other demeanors...... r u seeing what I'm seeing?
so many cars on the road will have expired custom papers since they might have swapped it with a new vehicle tho same type! this is incredible.

cc princetom1

Hmmm...
Just when you thinkyou have heard/seen it all in naija.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by gbzed(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2018
jarkbauer:

They can create another profile for the car and it will have legit documents from the ports and it will come in through land border, but it's expensive that's why they substitute details, cars still dey enter naija wella through seme border but it's through smuggling, two autobiography were brought in last week they passed through seme border, they'll probably do the same for those cars, na all those greedy dealers dey do am customer no go know
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by timifakay(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

so many cars on the road will have expired custom papers since they might have swapped it with a new vehicle tho same type! this is Incredible.

cc princetom1

Maybe this is what one guy who was asking someone to call him for explanation on how to clear Cotonou car was gonna explain to the caller...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
this is getting pretty interesting!!!
so the vehicle that gets swapped out nko? what will happen to that one? nna mehn na wah oh!

Gazuzz r u there, abeg ask ur connect for there oh, abeg..... all those vehicles that gets swapped out, what happens to them when customs officers apprehend them and try to validate the c-number through their usual phone call?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hakimi1974(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
aieromon:

This is serious
i dont know ooo. after almost three weeks of investigation. the car was released. thank God i kept copies of all transaction at the bank agent used in paying duty and date of payment.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aieromon(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
hakimi1974:
i dont know ooo. after almost three weeks of investigation. the car was released. thank God i kept copies of all transaction at the bank agent used in paying duty and date of payment.

And somebody here is "smuggling" cars through the Seme border and allocating custom papers from Tincan Port.

angry angry angry
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
aieromon:

And somebody here is "smuggling" cars through the Seme border and allocating custom papers from Tincan Port.

angry angry angry

bros u don see am naw! buy Nigerian used...... issue, OK buy tokunbo..... another problem. na to buy brand new?
na to begin confirm C-no every three months oh, to check if urs is still in the system!

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by erico2k2(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
timifakay:

Maybe this is what one guy who was asking someone to call him for explanation on how to clear Cotonou car was gonna explain to the caller...
That was me
Thank God you remember and sported that . These guys heart are black coated . We blame government for everything when indeed corruption and wickedness is embedded into the very fabric of our society . I will copy that guy into this convo .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by timifakay(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
erico2k2:

That was me
Thank God you remember and sported that . These guys heart are black coated . We blame government for everything when indeed corruption and wickedness is embedded into the very fabric of our society . I will copy that guy into this convo .

Hahahaha
He could be planning the more expensive and less likely to affect someone else system though...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by timifakay(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

bros u don see am naw! buy Nigerian used...... issue, OK buy tokunbo..... another problem. na to buy brand new?
na to begin confirm C-no every three months oh, to check if urs is still in the system!

Hehehe... By the time you check now and it has been changed to another car and in another 3 months yet another car, and within a year maybe 5 cars would have the same c-number. I just tire for this country...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
timifakay:

Hehehe... By the time you check now and it has been changed to another car and in another 3 months yet another car, and within a year maybe 5 cars would have the same c-number. I just tire for this country...

my brother.....
ask gazuzzz forum....
I'm asking now, what's the way forward?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dokxavi: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hello GAZZUZZ.Nice job!

Please where can I get ATF z1 in Lagos? It's been recommended as best choice for Honda 2004 auto gear fluid change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.