Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:19 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (603717 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Boss,
Pls what's your take on Highlander 03-05. I am thinking of getting one. Also, is the fuel consumption okay?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DANSULEIMAN(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
DANSULEIMAN:
Oga GAZZUZ,
There is an issue with my wife's SIENNA 2004. When you rev it, it does not go beyond 3000rpm. Once it gets there, it starts jerking. What could be wrong? I just changed the fuel pump. Kazeem says its electrical issue. I need your confirmation please.
[color=#990000][/color]

Oga! I never get your response o! Abeg.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
DANSULEIMAN:

Oga! I never get your response o! Abeg.

sadly you will have to scan and paste results
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DANSULEIMAN(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=64786022]

sadly you will have to scan and paste results

These are the codes as scanned now by me.

PO037 - HO2S Heater Control Circuit Low Bank1 Sensor2

PO057 - HO2S Heater Control Circuit Low Bank2 Sensor2

PO101 - Mass Air Flow A Circuit Range/Performance

PO102 - Mass Air Flow A Circuit Low.

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
DANSULEIMAN:
PO101 - Mass Air Flow A Circuit Range/Performance

PO102 - Mass Air Flow A Circuit Low.

Give me a live scan with fuel trim info, seems you have a large Leak on the intake air supply area (near the airfilter)
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
I'm planning to get a vehicle for uber, which brand and what model will be economical and also good for driver ratings?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
oluwafreshkid:
I'm planning to get a vehicle for uber, which brand and what model will be economical and also good for driver ratings?

honda, toyota, Hyundai/kia 4seater 2008-2017
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

honda, toyota, Hyundai/kia 4seater 2008-2017
Either toyota or honda from 2008?
I was thinking Corolla 2005 would do? Toks
Money matters
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrBuzy: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Good Day. Please I need your advice. I want to buy Infiniti G35 2007 Model and I want to know the durability of the car.

1. What is the Fuel Efficiency.
2. Parts Availability and Affordability.
3. Durability of the Car.

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2018
oluwafreshkid:

Either toyota or honda from 2008?
I was thinking Corolla 2005 would do? Toks
Money matters

sorry I forgot about the ever reliable corrola 03-06

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DANSULEIMAN(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Give me a live scan with fuel trim info, seems you have a large Leak on the intake air supply area (near the airfilter)

Okay sir. I will do that when i get to the house later in the evening. Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by banky3w(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2018
Bia nwokem Gazzuzz, tell me does engine oil has direct impact on fuel consumption?
Since I changed my V6 accord engine oil to the specified 5w20 or 30 as the case may be, the engine has been sipping the fuel and not gulping as perceived like before. Though I arm wrestled the service station guys to give me 35 psi in my tires ni oh. I know tires contributes to fuel consumption but can oil also be a contributor?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2018
banky3w:
Bia nwokem Gazzuzz, tell me does engine oil has direct impact on fuel consumption?
Since I changed my V6 accord engine oil to the specified 5w20 or 30 as the case may be, the engine has been sipping the fuel and not gulping as perceived like before. Though I arm wrestled the service station guys to give me 35 psi in my tires ni oh. I know tires contributes to fuel consumption but can oil also be a contributor?

correct sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Abelny10(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz, please what is your honest opinion about the 2011/2012 Toyota corolla ? I want to get it for my mum and I don't want a car that will give her headache.

Is it as rugged as her 2005 corolla ? And the cost of maintainance compared to 2005 toyota corolla and any info that will be of benefit... Thanks and God Bless
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrBuzy: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
Gazzuzz Good Day . Please I need your advice. I want to buy Infiniti G35 2007 Model and I want to know the durability of the car.

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aieromon(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
MrBuzy:
Please I need your advice. I want to buy Infiniti G35 2007 Model and I want to know the durability of the car.

Thanks.

I think it is best to drop your comment and wait for a response on the Nissan/Infiniti thread.

OP's AOC is 3 brands (Honda/Acura, Toyota/Lexus, Kia/Hyundai).
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by derbylicious: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
My Avalon recently started to idle roughly ( tachometer and car jerks) and stall while in reverse on incline

What sayest thou? SOS
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Abelny10:
Oga Gazzuzz, please what is your honest opinion about the 2011/2012 Toyota corolla ? I want to get it for my mum and I don't want a car that will give her headache.

Is it as rugged as her 2005 corolla ? And the cost of maintainance compared to 2005 toyota corolla and any info that will be of benefit... Thanks and God Bless

it is no where close to the older model.

if there are bad roads around the house, don't buy.

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
derbylicious:
My Avalon recently started to idle roughly ( tachometer and car jerks) and stall while in reverse on incline

What sayest thou? SOS

scan...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olujaidi: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Dear Gazzuzz

The engine coolant compartment of my kia rio boils. I've gotten the radiator flushed and refilled the compartment with coolant. Yet, the problem persists.

What is the cause and the solution?

Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
olujaidi:
Dear Gazzuzz

The engine coolant compartment of my kia rio boils. I've gotten the radiator flushed and refilled the compartment with coolant. Yet, the problem persists.

Thank you

air in the system or a leak, the higher the pressure the higher the boiling point of coolant, that's one of the principles behind the radiator. a leak somewhere means lower than standard pressure hence the high boiling point. start from the basics, at what temp gauge point does it boil? @ the middle or close to red?
check radiator cap for damage, does it look rough?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Gazuzz help me with 03 accord v6 vacuum hose routing diagram naw!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

air in the system or a leak, the higher the pressure the higher the boiling point of coolant, that's one of the principles behind the radiator. a leak somewhere means lower than standard pressure hence the high boiling point. start from the basics, at what temp gauge point does it boil? @ the middle or close to red?
check radiator cap for damage, does it look rough?

it doesn't av a temp guage
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ayanola: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz,

Pls is Peugeot 406 2004 manual idea for Uber ride?

How is the fuel consumption and maintenance ?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:12am On Feb 06, 2018
diportivo:

it doesn't av a temp guage

wow, my bad, abeg help me with that routing diagram abeg, the last resort na to aggressively go mechanic workshop look for this car and snap the engine compartment
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ShegsA(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2018
Hello Oga Gazzuzz,
I noticed for a while now that the EFI fuse on my Corolla 2003 keeps blowing out.
Once the fuse cuts, the following happens:
1. when the key is turned to the ON position, the check engine light doesn't come on with other lights
2. car will refuse to start

I had to get a copper wire to wrap round the pins of the fuse so as to move it away from there and take it home.

Please what's the possible cause of this blow out as I want a lasting solution.

Thank you sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2018
ShegsA:
Hello Oga Gazzuzz,
I noticed for a while now that the EFI fuse on my Corolla 2003 keeps blowing out.
Once the fuse cuts, the following happens:
1. when the key is turned to the ON position, the check engine light doesn't come on with other lights
2. car will refuse to start

I had to get a copper wire to wrap round the pins of the fuse so as to move it away from there and take it home.

Please what's the possible cause of this blow out as I want a lasting solution.

Thank you sir

cars have caught fire because of this.

The following devices utilize the EFI fuse.

1. Engine ecu
2. coil packs
3. In some cases fuel pump
4. injectors

you have to verify that the harness and devices are all ok.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2018
ayanola:
Oga Gazzuzz,

Pls is Peugeot 406 2004 manual idea for Uber ride?

How is the fuel consumption and maintenance ?

flee from peugeot.

Pic is our most unreliable vehicle.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2018
olujaidi:
Dear Gazzuzz

Thank you

another angle is a bad pressure cap,
or a corroded Base.

Open the radiator cover and take a pic of the cover (rubber part) and the hole where you pour water.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ayanola: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

flee from peugeot.

Pic is our most unreliable vehicle.
[color=#000099][/color]

Thanks boss. Would civic 2002 work for this purpose? Kindly advice...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slinkky(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Please Sir how much is the cost of hilux 2.8 2001 diesel engine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slinkky(m): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2018
ayanola:
[color=#000099][/color]

Thanks boss. Would civic 2002 work for this purpose? Kindly advice...
please Sir what is the price of 2001toyota hilux 2.8 diesel engine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.