Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (603733 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dru23(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

flee from peugeot.

Pic is our most unreliable vehicle.

Quick question o. On my elantra the air filter is dirty. Do u advise me to bring my own air filter from the USA or buy in nigeria. Because most mechanic don't replace them . They just blow out the dirt. So am thinking of just to bring mines from the USA.
Or better yet. I can bring in the air filter from USA and just buy the AC filter in naija. Coz the air filter is more important than the ac filter. Bad air filter can easily kill your fuel consumption and damage your engine. While a bad ac filter will not cool your car very well.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
dru23:

Quick question o. On my elantra the air filter is dirty. Do u advise me to bring my own air filter from the USA or buy in nigeria. Because most mechanic don't replace them . They just blow out the dirt. So am thinking of just to bring mines from the USA.
Or better yet. I can bring in the air filter from USA and just buy the AC filter in naija. Coz the air filter is more important than the ac filter. Bad air filter can easily kill your fuel consumption and damage your engine. While a bad ac filter will not cool your car very well.

Please we have all elentra filters in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Oga Gazzuz, my car runs fairly well on motion, but vibrates, when static especially on traffic.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
sgtponzihater1:
Oga Gazzuz, my car runs fairly well on motion, but vibrates, when static especially on traffic.

the V8 engine needs more fuel
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Wow OK. Many thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Wow OK. Many thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by blueblood1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz,

Please I have a honda city 07 model. The gear is faulty.

My mech is saying I cant change gear alone, but must change the engine too. That both units are programmed togeher.

Is this true please??
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
sgtponzihater1:

Wow OK. Many thanks.

wos wos wobi!

I was being sarcastic.

I have no idea what car you use.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
blueblood1:
Oga Gazzuzz,

Please I have a honda city 07 model. The gear is faulty.

My mech is saying I cant change gear alone, but must change the engine too. That both units are programmed togeher.

Is this true please??

Not true.

but I always buy it as a complete unit when I need to replace gear.

if I need an engine I just buy engine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

wos wos wobi!
I was being sarcastic.
I have no idea what car you use.
Pls use ur Mercedes scanner scan my car for free my Oga
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ShegsA(m): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wow.
Quick one. How do I begin checking where the issue might be? Can a scan of the vehicle detect the issue?

GAZZUZZ:

cars have caught fire because of this.

The following devices utilize the EFI fuse.

1. Engine ecu
2. coil packs
3. In some cases fuel pump
4. injectors

you have to verify that the harness and devices are all ok.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:40am On Feb 07, 2018
ShegsA:
Wow.
Quick one. How do I begin checking where the issue might be? Can a scan of the vehicle detect the issue?

pure old sch. Scanners will not work.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ShegsA(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2018
Interesting. Thank you sir.

GAZZUZZ:

pure old sch. Scanners will not work.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by airfresher(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

damaged head gasket. Follow proper procedure in replacing damaged gasket.

Replace radiator (with new one)
Ensure fans are working optimal
The two Fans are working well,Due to financial challenge, i resorted in driving very early and very late at night, of which i hardly meet holdup. A times,it will stall and ones i kick, it starts immediately,temperature does not go above 70, i almost forgot that i have overheat issues.but there is a little drama this morning, My belt cuts at Oyigbo,which affects the power staring,water pump and alternator,my battery is very strong,since i have pending gasket issue, i decided to fire on to island, the car did not stall, the temperature heating above 90 still did not stall,the engine so quiet that i hardly hear engine sound on idle,very cool sound.
My confusion is why did my van stall when it gets to 70 or when am on holdup when the belt is working and did not stall when there is no belt and even go above 90 still did not stall sir.Sir is there something else i need to know sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by blueblood1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Not true.

but I always buy it as a complete unit when I need to replace gear.

if I need an engine I just buy engine.

Thank you. Please can you assist with the replacement of the gearbox? I want to work with you. How much should I budget for gear box replacement? Its automatic 2007 honda city
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by abilityC: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please what is the price of Kia Rio 2012 Engine and also Hyundai Accent 2012 Engine?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:34am On Feb 08, 2018
abilityC:
Please what is the price of Kia Rio 2012 Engine and also Hyundai Accent 2012 Engine?

1.4liter - 1.6liter same price same engine. 650k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sheelay(m): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

GAZZUZZ,
Please, I own a kia rio '09, and hyundai elantra' 08. The elantra is on uber and taxify, while I use the rio as personal car, but the issues with the elantra has been much lately.
1. Would u advise me to swap the elantra for the rio, so the rio will be the one for e hailing. While I use the elantra for personal?
2. The rio has AC issues, can you help fix it, please?
3. Can I get a contact number from you?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
sheelay:

GAZZUZZ,
Please, I own a kia rio '09, and hyundai elantra' 08. The elantra is on uber and taxify, while I use the rio as personal car, but the issues with the elantra has been much lately.
1. Would u advise me to swap the elantra for the rio, so the rio will be the one for e hailing. While I use the elantra for personal?
2. The rio has AC issues, can you help fix it, please?
3. Can I get a contact number from you?
Thanks in anticipation.

go to profile settings on Nairaland and insert a signature, that way you can see every ones signature.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by abilityC: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Okokobioko dis wan plenty o, thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Boss, pls do u have any1 who can help confirm custom papers for a tokunbo clear to thru tincan port
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by amosfunmi(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
What could be wrong with my Camry 2000?. The engine runs smooth on idle but vibrate when in drive and static., the vibration is more when in Reverse.
I am force to put it in neutral when in traffic.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by emmaak2(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
amosfunmi:
What could be wrong with my Camry 2000?. The engine runs smooth on idle but vibrate when in drive and static., the vibration is more when in Reverse.

CHECK THE FOLLOWING
1 PLUG COIL
2 PLUGS
3 AND OBSEVE WEATHER ALL CYLINDERS ARE FIRING
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by amosfunmi(m): 4:46am On Feb 09, 2018
emmaak2:

CHECK THE FOLLOWING
1 PLUG COIL
2 PLUGS
3 AND OBSEVE WEATHER ALL CYLINDERS ARE FIRING
Have check them all and ok
Scanning done, no misfiring.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by amosfunmi(m): 4:50am On Feb 09, 2018
In my research in finding solution to this issue, I read about a similar case online, the guy was asked to check and replaced the transmission oil strainer that it could be clogged. Could that be a probable cause?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2018
amosfunmi:

Google idle air control valve for 5s-fe engine.

Remove and clean out excessive carbon deposits.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by amosfunmi(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Google idle air control valve for 5s-fe engine.

Remove and clean out excessive carbon deposits.
Thanks am doing that today
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
original C230 1998 MB fuel pump and filter cost pls?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Controlv: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Boss Gazzuss,
Please help a brother.

I have 2004 i4 Honda Accord that vibrates @ idle, especially when Gear is engaged and AC turned on. The car does not vibrate till the Gear is engaged or AC turned on.

The below summarizes the problem:

Idle @ Startup @ 1000rpm, No Vibration
RPm drops to 760 when gear is engaged, Car Vibrates seriously @ idle
Rpm drops to 500 when AC is turned on, vibration is mild but car moves with difficulty from idle
The car drives very fine on the highway

My mechanic (Obviously a Kazeem) could not solve the problem and i had to resort to the internet where i found that the problem could be a faulty IACV.

Got some tools to disconnect the throttle body and discovered that the IACV was blocked by a piece of polythene. The polythene was removed and IAC cleaned and connected to the engine. The result was an excessively high idle speed of 4000 rpm.

Kazeem was invited to check the car and he suggest we replace the throttle body with IACV.

The throttle body was replaced and the problem was partially solved, the car does not vibrate anymore but the has a surging Idle speed of 1500 @ cold start. It takes about 7 minutes for the rpm to drop to 1000, sometimes i have to restart the engine to correct this anomaly.

Unfortunately, the partial solution was cut short after about one month month, the idle speed @ cold start surged to 4000 and refused to come down. Mr Kazeem had to block it with some polythene and ive not been enjoying the car since then.

I have conducted a scan on the car the result is P0325 Powertrain Knock Sensor 1 Circuit.

I would like to know if this code is related to the filing IACV before throwing more money into the Lagoon.

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:53am On Feb 13, 2018
Controlv:
Boss Gazzuss,
Please help a brother.

I have 2004 i4 Honda Accord that vibrates @ idle, especially when Gear is engaged and AC turned on. The car does not vibrate till the Gear is engaged or AC turned on.

The below summarizes the problem:

Idle @ Startup @ 1000rpm, No Vibration
RPm drops to 760 when gear is engaged, Car Vibrates seriously @ idle
Rpm drops to 500 when AC is turned on, vibration is mild but car moves with difficulty from idle
The car drives very fine on the highway

My mechanic (Obviously a Kazeem) could not solve the problem and i had to resort to the internet where i found that the problem could be a faulty IACV.

Got some tools to disconnect the throttle body and discovered that the IACV was blocked by a piece of polythene. The polythene was removed and IAC cleaned and connected to the engine. The result was an excessively high idle speed of 4000 rpm.

Kazeem was invited to check the car and he suggest we replace the throttle body with IACV.

The throttle body was replaced and the problem was partially solved, the car does not vibrate anymore but the has a surging Idle speed of 1500 @ cold start. It takes about 7 minutes for the rpm to drop to 1000, sometimes i have to restart the engine to correct this anomaly.

Unfortunately, the partial solution was cut short after about one month month, the idle speed @ cold start surged to 4000 and refused to come down. Mr Kazeem had to block it with some polythene and ive not been enjoying the car since then.

I have conducted a scan on the car the result is P0325 Powertrain Knock Sensor 1 Circuit.

I would like to know if this code is related to the filing IACV before throwing more money into the Lagoon.

Thank you.

you bought a bad throttle body.

P0325 will not cause excessively high or low idle
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OtunbaAde101(m): 6:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Please sir,I want to know if I can be using this particular oil for my 2004 Honda accord v6 ...i change the engine few months ago and I have used Mobil xhp couple of time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.