Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) (32812 Views)

500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) / A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by diablos: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
chiraqDemon:

U might end up being that random death tho i mean they dont even have aim
Thats how they will be having gun fight with robbers and stray bullet will kill 12 civilians and all the robbers will escape

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by ishua(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
menstrualpad:

How did he make it to 500level? And what about the protest is paramount to his future at 500 level? Well I have no sympathy to waste.

Op do​ NOT forget to add.... The protesters killed three people including a police officer. Destroyed​ the traditional ruler's properties utterly.

Like I said I have no sympathy to waste. Foolishness kills more than poverty.
What really happened? what could they be protesting in a place like igbara odo?
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Odingo1: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
I expect some of the Yorubas to be happy and praise the police force for this as they do when it happen in other part of the country.

1 Like

Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Philinho(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
the reason 2face bowed to their pressure
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Nathan2016: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Police brutality and fatality is growing strong in this country.

Rip to the fellow.

This is why no matter what you should never support evil.

I have come across several tread in nairaland where similar stuff happen to ipob members protesting and most people where hailing d police for killing unarmed citizen...

RIP TO THE GUY.

SAY NO TO HAPPY TRIGGER POLICEMEN...
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
diablos:
If you want to witness a random death, just hangout where there's protesters and a handful of frustrated nigerian policemen.

Why is this simple understanding foreign to Nigerian youths?
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by IdegahRichard08: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
I pitty what the future holds for this country..........what do you expect when a group of nonchallant illitrates whom could have been performing very well in the village as farmer are being fixed in a very sensitive (armed) area as this, all in the name of a demn connection. leaving intelligent minds lettered all over the streets of this country jobless.#bros police no be work for illitrates ohh### na only for 9ja you fit see this kind of rubish### RIP

1 Like

Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
fuckyoumhen:
evidence to backup your claims?
Replay yesterday's ten o'clock news.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
naija police and killing of innocents are like bread and butter.. RIP
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Paparahzee:
Not even a single pity for the dead..no wonder ur name na MENSTRALPAD..ssmmhh!!!!
Misspelling my moniker.... Shows you're no better than the dead idiot
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
naija police and killing of innocents are like bread and butter.. RIP
He's not innocent.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nathan2016:
Police brutality and fatality is growing strong in this country.

Rip to the fellow.

This is why no matter what you should never support evil.

I have come across several tread in nairaland where similar stuff happen to ipob members protesting and most people where hailing d police for killing unarmed citizen...

RIP TO THE GUY.

SAY NO TO HAPPY TRIGGER POLICEMEN...

Kip kwayet and read. Google is your friend
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
ishua:
What really happened? what could they be protesting in a place like igbara odo?
Check my post again I have attached the cause of the protest that claimed the idiot's life
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
ajoskele:
Please don't discuss what you know nothing about.
Kip kwayet. Those igbara odo yoots are mainly touts.. you don't get to see the progressive ones around
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by tdayof(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
I don't see why I will ever join a protest in Nigeria. Those guys on black behave like animals. My dad works with the NPF too and has been been harassed by these low ranks uncultured officers not knowing who he is. Majority of the responsible officers are in the office while those trigger happy officers with zero manners are being deployed to the street.

RIP to the young man. Police is nobodys friend.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Goldenprinz(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hmmmm! FUTA ok
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 12:16am On Apr 16, 2017
BASTARDS,worthless useless set of people
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by ChiefSweetus: 1:54am On Apr 16, 2017
For what its worth, Fayose is about the most on-the-ground governor. Unlike many of his peers that behave like seasonal masquerade and hide away in govt house, man is always on the streets. Peter Obi as governor was also like that... demystifying the office of governor by going where typical big men refuse to go. Before him, i thought it was a privilege or taboo to see governor on the road.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Seanjay(m): 1:55am On Apr 16, 2017
onyee25:
Everyday bad news
God help this country

Abi oooo i no know say you sef see am ooo death everywhere in Nigeria God what is wrong with this country... death this death that is this country cursed or what? hahaha havent read any good news for a while now but so so police killing innocent citizen or others... JESU KI LA TI MA SEYI SI OOOO.... MAY GOD PROTECT US IN THIS COUNTRY FROM THIS KILLER POLICEMEN OOOOO AAAAAAAH I JUST TIRE.... IF YOU CHECK HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE POLICE DON KILL FOR THIS YEAR ALONE INFACT YOU GO RUN AT THE SIGHT OF THEM AND THIS MADE ME WONDER IF THEY ARE HERE TO PROTECT US OR TO REDUCE THE PUBLIC POPULATION... AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING...

1 Like

Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 5:14am On Apr 16, 2017
tdayof:
I don't see why I will ever join a protest in Nigeria. Those guys on black behave like animals. My dad works with the NPF too and has been been harassed by these low ranks uncultured officers not knowing who he is. Majority of the responsible officers are in the office while those trigger happy officers with zero manners are being deployed to the street.

RIP to the young man. Police is nobodys friend.

I wonder what the NPF does with the creme de la crème officers locked up in the offices
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Slim4Rehani(f): 5:50am On Apr 16, 2017
It is a pity that the Leadership of NANS has be quiet on the killing and jailing of Nigeria students by this useless policemen...... Fayose called the 500L student that died a thug.... What a pity
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 5:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Slim4Rehani:
It is a pity that the Leadership of NANS has be quiet on the killing and jailing of Nigeria students by this useless policemen...... Fayose called the 500L student that died a thug.... What a pity
He was a thug. Next time tell your associates to behave.

Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 6:07am On Apr 16, 2017
menstrualpad:

How did he make it to 500level? And what about the protest is paramount to his future at 500 level? Well I have no sympathy to waste.

Op do​ NOT forget to add.... The protesters killed three people including a police officer. Destroyed​ the traditional ruler's properties utterly.

Does Igbarra youth or whatever you call them, have anything to do with students of FUTA? Just curious to know because your post sounds idiotic, sorry to say..

1 Like

Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 6:10am On Apr 16, 2017
Next time..His colleagues will learn to address their problems without violence. Youths should learn to eschew violence. Because no one has the monopoly of violence.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Abiys: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=menstrualpad post=55599776]

Like I said I have no sympathy to waste. Foolishness kills more than poverty.[/quote

May you and your family experience the same in the name of Jesus..... Idiot
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Abiys: 6:29am On Apr 16, 2017
menstrualpad:
Next time..His colleagues will learn to address their problems without violence. Youths should learn to eschew violence. Because no one has the monopoly of violence.

I can sense your stupidity from here....... your stupidity is incomparable. Idiot
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 6:29am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=Abiys post=55607145][/quote]
Your family will... If you follow his paths.

For my family... We have no vandal, thugs or violent persons. We will not experience such.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 6:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Abiys:

I can sense your stupidity from here....... your stupidity is incomparable. Idiot
And you will claim that you also passed through a university? The idiot died. Many more idiots will follow.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Gassa007: 6:49am On Apr 16, 2017
menstrualpad:

All these trash you wrote here,happened after the Police killed the guy during a peaceful protest.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2017
Gassa007:

All these trash you wrote here,happened after the Police killed the guy during a peaceful protest.
Your narrative. Why should I believe you? So violence is the best response to extra judicial killing?
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by FieryJustice(m): 7:18am On Apr 16, 2017
Am not even suprised this country is f****** lawless rip to the dead.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by ShootToKill: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2017
Odingo1:
I expect some of the Yorubas to be happy and praise the police force for this as they do when it happen in other part of the country.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student / Female Inmate, Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize In NOUN (pics) / ASUU May Call-Off Strike Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.