Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, (10263 Views)

Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi,buys His Brother A Honda Car(pic,vid / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by hapsyno: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2017

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by adeniyi3971(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
All the best
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by IamAirforce1: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Young money balling like no tomorrow

This guy no get 2 head na

If I no attain this level or anywhere close to this kind of life, No be my mama born me.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Malaysians ballers
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by Nukilia: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Money without a credible source undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by seankay(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nigerians glorifying Scammers undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by Danielle22(f): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op he is super rich but not a billionaire undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Danielle22:
Op he is super rich but not a billionaire undecided
Wetin d OP know
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by RisingUp: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by DAramis: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
The bro talking about "no be in mama born am", please tread cautiously. There are things beyond your understanding. No enter Wetin you no fit pay.

26 Likes

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by Ayodehji202: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
person wey be drug pusher wey them dey call wire boy

8 Likes

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by axortedbabe(f): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
I still dey find d convoy

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by ademiD(f): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
how is it news
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by frankanyiks(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
seankay:
Nigerians glorifying Scammers undecided
ok

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by fatymore(f): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2017
Hush puppy.. The name In 9ice song.. 9ice celebrating yahoo boys
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by Amberon: 3:43am On Apr 16, 2017
I knew it must be you.

Always showing support and inclination towards people with ill gotten whealth shamelessly. You are a potential ritualist and your last statement just proves it.

IamAirforce1:

If I no attain this level or anywhere close to this kind of life, No be my mama born me.

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by Amberon: 3:44am On Apr 16, 2017
he has shown times without number on his IG that he's a yahoo boy.
Nukilia:
Money without a credible source undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by Amberon: 3:52am On Apr 16, 2017
He perfectly understands and is willing to sacrifice anything for fame and wealth. No be air force one?
DAramis:
The bro talking about "no be in mama born am", please tread cautiously. There are things beyond your understanding. No enter Wetin you no fit pay.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by IamAirforce1: 4:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Amberon:
I knew it must be you.

Always showing support and inclination towards people with ill gotten whealth shamelessly. You are a potential ritualist and your last statement just proves it.

Amberon:
He perfectly understands and is willing to sacrifice anything for fame and wealth. No be air force one?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Honestly I find your comments funny
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by laribari(m): 5:07am On Apr 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You fit use your manhood do am since you wan look person life live. You don't know the source. The person I know has rolls royce bought it two years ago at 85,000,000 in Naira value, means you must have billions to own a rolls royce.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by goldennugget: 6:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by DAramis: 7:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Amberon:
Okay... At least, my message is passed across. There may be those who don't know what it entails... To avoid had I known like 'Andy in living in bondage movie'.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by IamAirforce1: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2017
undecided
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by MusicPromota(f): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2017
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by idu1(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2017
I am not impressed.
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by jmichlins(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

how can you make this kind money. When he was working hard in Malaysia, you were busy posting pictures of the 5k provisions your girlfriend bought you on nairaland. Dream big they say but you need to wake up from the dream and face reality

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by SalamRushdie: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2017
Amberon:
I knew it must be you.

I actually fear for his mums life because that guy is going to call her name in some calabash pretty soon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by IVORY2009(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Yes u can, but talk without action is a wasted generation, act now wen u are still young!
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by Tazdroid(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2017
I hope he takes off with a convoy of aeroplanes and jets as well grin
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by PoisonedOne: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
All these people saying "he has no clear source of income" should go and take several seats behind. You that have a good source of income what have you done with it? You are no saint, You, cheat, defraud, lie and steal (all to make money) and yet still remain poor. You commit the same crime as the person you accuse.

I've met very dishonest people in life and they're always ready to accuse others of dishonesty. There is no Saint among us and its totally wrong to accuse or judge other people because we think they've succeeded doing the things we often do but not having a headway.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by IamAirforce1: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
PoisonedOne:
All these people saying "he has no clear source of income" should go and take several seats behind. You that have a good source of income what have you done with it? You are no saint, You, cheat, defraud, lie and steal (all to make money) and yet still remain poor. You commit the same crime as the person you accuse.

I've met very dishonest people in life and they're always ready to accuse others of dishonesty. There is no Saint among us and its totally wrong to accuse or judge other people because we think they've succeeded doing the things we often do but not having a headway.
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by tayoxx(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
I swear I go blow this guy whistle..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Presenter, Toba Opaleye,is Dead! / ~»MissyB«~Happy Birthday!! / Teebillz Opens Up: “dorotiwa Is A Sharefull Giver”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.