Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

FREE MOVIE SHOOT FOR SHORT MOVIES, SKITS AND CREATIVE IDEAS - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / FREE MOVIE SHOOT FOR SHORT MOVIES, SKITS AND CREATIVE IDEAS (510 Views)

Where Can I Download Free Movie On My Phone / Download Link Or Free Movie Download Site Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE MOVIE SHOOT FOR SHORT MOVIES, SKITS AND CREATIVE IDEAS by wumifab(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
FREE MOVIE SHOOT FOR SHORT MOVIES, SKITS AND CREATIVE IDEAS
Your script must be da bomb.!

This offer is open to people with short movie ideas, skits ect.
We ain’t looking for full length.

Do you have a script and an acting crew?
Then talk to us.
We will handle production and post production free.
We are looking to working with Lagos people only for now. But if you have a very creative idea and very convincing, we can change our mind and come to you.

What do we stand to gain?
Content. We need content for your upcoming channel.

If possible, let your script be something easy to shoot location wise but if you have access to high level locations like military base, airport runway, Aso rock etc be my guest, write a script around it.

You still own your material after the shoot
We provided props too look at the pictures to see what we have and more.
We also have a great movie make up artist, I mean MOVIE MAKEUP not bridal makeup. So looking to do gun shot wound, old age, smashed skul etc, she’s got you covered. But that aint free sha. She’s third party.

We wont just take any script and crew. We will audition and reaudition your acting crew. ONLY THE BEST!

Please ignore the extra information on the pictures. They are pictures used in our olx advert.

So call now lets talk about your project and let me give you more information about what we are looking for.
wumifab@gmail.com

Re: FREE MOVIE SHOOT FOR SHORT MOVIES, SKITS AND CREATIVE IDEAS by wumifab(m): 12:49am On Apr 19, 2017
We've gotten a few calls about feature film shoot. Yes we've shot features before. It's gonna a take a great script for us to consider it.

(1) (Reply)

Shoot High Quality Music Videos For Just N65,000 !!! / BBNaija 3: Dee-one Rejects Fellow Housemate Ahneeka During Paring. / Bbnaija: How Big Brother Turned Lolu To A ‘flirt’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.