Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Infinix Note 3 Has Started Receiving The Nougat Update. Split Screen Introduced - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 3 Has Started Receiving The Nougat Update. Split Screen Introduced (1077 Views)

My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update / Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update / Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 3 Has Started Receiving The Nougat Update. Split Screen Introduced by KMoutlaw(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
In one of my previous posts, I posted a list of Infinix Smartphones that will be receiving the Nougat update and also the scheduled dates. It seems Infinix is keeping to their promise as they have started pushing out the Nougat update for Infinix Note 3 users.

This is not another beta update but the official update for Infinix Note 3. The update which is about 1.5gb is available Via OTA (Over the air). Below are some of the new features that comes with the update.

=> Split screen of apps – the ability to use two apps at the same time on the screen
=> Brand new pull-down shortcuts and toggles
=> Improved battery performance – great for a smartphone that is already a battery king
=> And many more

If you are using the Infinix Note 3, then you should have received the update notification already, but incase you haven't then just follow the instructions​ below.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-H_ZhZb0P3RU/WPJwRHk4Z0I/AAAAAAAAAis/0sn2ql1ZSj8HZ19xy-8KSTeOUMvHv_EjACLcB/s400/Infinix-Note-3-Nougat-Update-changelog.jpg[/img]

=> Open the "System Update" app.
=> Just wait for a few seconds while it searches for new update.
=> If new update is found then you can go ahead and update, if not then you have to manually update your phone through "TF card" or "Sp. Flash tools".

That's it guys,

Note that this is just one of the many Infinix smartphones that will get the Nougat update. You can check if your phone is eligible for the update by clicking on this Link.

cc: lalasticlala

source: http://www.applygist.com/2017/04/infinix-note-3-has-started-receiving.html
Re: Infinix Note 3 Has Started Receiving The Nougat Update. Split Screen Introduced by FreshBoss007: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
impressive
Re: Infinix Note 3 Has Started Receiving The Nougat Update. Split Screen Introduced by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Can it work on hot note 2
Re: Infinix Note 3 Has Started Receiving The Nougat Update. Split Screen Introduced by nkemma54(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lol. At least you guys are getting the feel of nougat though, unlike tecno.
Re: Infinix Note 3 Has Started Receiving The Nougat Update. Split Screen Introduced by ishittu: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2017
nkemma54:
Lol. At least you guys are getting the feel of nougat though, unlike tecno.

an area Infinix rocks
Re: Infinix Note 3 Has Started Receiving The Nougat Update. Split Screen Introduced by otis54(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Split screen screenshot on my note 3 pro

Re: Infinix Note 3 Has Started Receiving The Nougat Update. Split Screen Introduced by ishittu: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2017
otis54:
Split screen screenshot on my note 3 pro

This is dope
Re: Infinix Note 3 Has Started Receiving The Nougat Update. Split Screen Introduced by otis54(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2017
ishittu:

This is dope
Yeah it is
Re: Infinix Note 3 Has Started Receiving The Nougat Update. Split Screen Introduced by ishittu: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2017
Infinix s2 will be launched today , catch all the gist live on Infinix facebook page

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help On How To Spot Fake And Original Memory Card... / The Waterproof Smartphones / Please Where Can I Get Oukitel K6000 Plus Replacement Touch Screen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.