Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Do You Need Prayer Partner/ Request? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Need Prayer Partner/ Request? (555 Views)

I Need Prayer Warriors / Prayer Mobile App That Speaks To You - Making Your Phone A Prayer Partner. / This Is Why Pastors Need Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Prayer Partner/ Request? by HOGFoundation: 3:52am On Apr 16, 2017
What are your challenges? What are your troubles?
Call our prayer team today and get solution to your problems.

Call : +2349055653796
Email:heartofgracefoundation@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Prayer Partner/ Request? by HOGFoundation: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Prayer is the key.
Re: Do You Need Prayer Partner/ Request? by HOGFoundation: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Call our counsellor line for solution to that issue.

This is the time to get result.

+2349055653796.
Re: Do You Need Prayer Partner/ Request? by HOGFoundation: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Call for your prayers request.

+2349055653796
Re: Do You Need Prayer Partner/ Request? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
I am in need of a dedicated & faithful female prayer partner. She must be dark or chocolate in complexion, of average height & between ages 24 - 30.

She must be ready to obey all my commands, commandments & statutes at all times. She must be neat, goodlooking & presentable.

It doesn't matter whether she's educated or not. She must be loving, caring & not demanding. She must NOT operate a facebook, snap chat & instagram accounts.

She could be from any tribe except Fulani (Do not ask me why). She could also be from any church denomination except Olumba-Olumba & Sat Guru Maharaji Our Saviour Ministries grin

And finally, all retired or soon-to-be-retired p-rostitutes are exempted. While it is true that Yahweh loves p-rostitutes - which he demonstrated in the book of "Hosea 1:2" by commanding one of his prophet to go marry a p-rostitute ; you must also understand that there was nothing like H.I.V, Gonococcus & cancer of the Scrotum in those days of yore - so please, kindly bear with me. grin

If there's any good & god-fearing lady that fits into the specs listed above, do not be shy, quickly do me a romantic & erotic mail - with atleast 3 pictures of your front view, back view & side view while taking a shower via "zoharariel@yandex.com". Thank you! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Prayer Partner/ Request? by HOGFoundation: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Call for your prayer request.

Grace abundantly.

+2349055653796
Re: Do You Need Prayer Partner/ Request? by HOGFoundation: 6:13am On Aug 16, 2019
You will reap where you never sow...John 4:38
Re: Do You Need Prayer Partner/ Request? by HOGFoundation: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
*Heart of Grace Foundation*
*TODAY*
18/08/2019

*Prayers*.
1) Thank God for the blessing of new day and his favor.
2) Ask God for forgiveness of sin and his mercy.
3)Father Lord : Do a new thing in my life and give me rest in every side. Amen�.
4) Oh lord! Please cut off every evildoers in the land of Nigeria.�.
Note: Help someone/Pray for someone today.

*Bible reading*
Morning : Psalm 101
Afternoon : Numbers 12
Evening: Luke 21

*May the lord bless your Sunday*
Re: Do You Need Prayer Partner/ Request? by HOGFoundation: 5:10am On Aug 20, 2019
Prayer is the key.
Re: Do You Need Prayer Partner/ Request? by HOGFoundation: 4:42am On Aug 24, 2019
With God, all things are possible.
Re: Do You Need Prayer Partner/ Request? by HOGFoundation: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
Pray your way through.

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses Don't Belong With The Rest Of The World! By Nimi Princewill / "Welcome To Your Month Of Rejoicing". / So Jesus And Allah Cant Stop Boko Haram After So Much Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.