Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers (9021 Views)

Civil Defence Recruitment: 2.5m Job Seekers Groan Over Tight Measures Adopted / 12 Job Openings In Nigeria You Might Be Interested In / 12 Job Vacancies At Hubmart Stores Ltd. & 2 Openings At Etisalat Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by ajahexcel(m): 6:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Every job seeker must develop a strategy should place him ahead of all other candidates who are in the same race with him/her. This list of 12 strategies have been provided to guide you in your next interview.

1. Detail your personal information and contact.

2. It mentions your availability of displacement and / or mobility.

3. Work experience, as well as academic experience, must be indicated in chronological order, inverse, starting with the most recent job. - Always indicate the complete information and date of beginning and end of the courses taken. - Mention the degree awarded for your university degree or diploma.

4. It is important to highlight all work experiences.

Advice on the time of a job interview:

Before attending , find out about the company, its business, etc.

5. Arrange a list of questions about what you would like to know.

6. Greet the interviewer cordially. - Do not interrupt, In equilibrium is virtue.

7. Take care of your language and body distances.

8. Check your CV, indicating your experience related to the position.

9. Do not use fancy words.

10. Think positively.

11. If you have doubts, ask cordially.

12. And the most important thing: be yourself.

I hope these strategies gives you an edge in the next interview, feel free to explore our website and find great opportunities within your grasp.
Credit: WWW.JOBFINDERAFRICA.COM
http://jobfinderafrica.com/12-job-interview-success-strategies-for-job-seekers/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by nmreports: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2017
When most people see these tips they usually just commonize it.

Like oh please it doesn't guarantee any job... Just give us the jobs etc... After all my years in the university bla bla bla.

Reality is that success is effort and hard work + knowledge. Keep learning as much as possible.

Read here How To Act At Job Interviews:
http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/09/how-to-act-during-job-interviews.html?m=1

They are simple techniques that can make you stand out.
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by jbkomo(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2017
If God no build, dey labour in vain dat build
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by sakalisis(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Good tips
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by Aburi001: 7:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Guy, forget about all these grammar.

Ensure your CV gets to the table of APC chairman's, Governor, Senators or even President/Vice President's table. You're automatically a SPECIAL CANDIDATE

Na man know man syndrome dey reign for Naija to get a good job now no be how beautiful your CV is being arranged. tongue

The entire system is messed up, that's the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by Sharon6(f): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2017
Informative!

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by kaycyor: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2017
I Need a job not work..Anybody helpful pls contact me!!! .
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by eodavids(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2017
Thanks, this will come handy one day
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by serverconnect(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2017
It is well. Let the HR do the needful.
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by MemphisDepay(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2017
nice tips bro. now we move
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by Welcomme: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2017
I need a Job..Even if the Job is in the North Eastern part of the country.
I am very serious
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by otabuko(m): 7:56am On Apr 16, 2017
All the strategies we see everyday don't yield nothing. Just have connection.

1 Like

Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by Arnoldy(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2017
Aburi001:
Guy, forget about all these grammar.

Ensure your CV gets to the table of APC chairman's, Governor, Senators or even President/Vice President's table. You're automatically a SPECIAL CANDIDATE

Na man know man syndrome dey reign for Naija to get a good job now no be how beautiful your CV is being arranged. tongue

The entire system is messed up, that's the truth!
Tell am my niqur!! Especially that side you talked about getting a good job. Naija is so messed up my brother
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by Lagbaja01(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Arnoldy:
Tell am my niqur!! Especially that side you talked about getting a good job. Naija is so messed up my brother
be positive or be quiet.
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by EternalBeing: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2017
smiley
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by Originalsly: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2017
Presentation before qualifications. .... if you show up at an interview not looking sharp... not fitting the image of the company... not speaking clearly like even mumbling 'good morning'..... that interview is long over before it got started...your qualifications no longer matters..... then you can feel free to tell the world it is because you don't have connections. To find out how clearly you really speak... record yourself and you will hear what others be hearing.

1 Like

Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by Generica(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Originalsly:
Presentation before qualifications. .... if you show up at an interview not looking sharp... not fitting the image of the company... not speaking clearly like even mumbling 'good morning'..... that interview is long over before it got started...your qualifications no longer matters..... then you can feel free to tell the world it is because you don't have connections. To find out how clearly you really speak... record yourself and you will hear what others be hearing.

Hmm....
Food for thought.

Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by Ekakamba: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
1. Press button:
Press all the 'press-able' buttons before adding OP's sauce above.
cool
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by Ekakamba: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
North East? For or against?
Welcomme:
I need a Job..Even if the Job is in the North Eastern part of the country.
I am very serious
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by ajahexcel(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Some people who say no one will employ them have refused to work on themselves. No company wants to employ a failure. If you appear and present yourself like one who has nothing to offer, then you will always go home to tell whoever that they are partial in picking who qualified.

Instead of blaming the HR why don't you look inward and see things that need to be changed
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by Welcomme: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ekakamba:
North East? For or against?
Sir, I am serious..I can work there..Do you have one for me sir?
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by Ekakamba: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hold on please.
Welcomme:
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by Ekakamba: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hold on please. Beside, what did you study?
Welcomme:
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by Welcomme: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ekakamba:
Hold on please. Beside, what did you study?
Public Administration
Re: 12 Job Interview Success Strategies For Job Seekers by ajahexcel(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
GOOD

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee / Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.