Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? (26125 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2017
Tell yourself why you will be going to heaven or hell.

Only you can tell. Because you know your secret Life you live behind the crowd.

Most people never attended to this all times question before death come knocking at the door of their lives

Someone will say there is nothing like heaven or hell, you must be speaking from your dreams.

I have seen both heaven and hell and I know that it's based on our understanding of the both that carries the day.

Don't tell me, speak with yourself before you go to bed tonight ask yourself why should I be allowed to go to heaven or hell....

Do you know the way?
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.

14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

If you don't, continue in your ways

Revelation 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keeps the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

22:10 And he said to me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loves and makes a lie.

22:16 I Jesus have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

22:18 For I testify to every man that hears the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

We say come Lord Christ Jesus. Amen

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by kesie: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2017
Jesus is the only way to heaven and as we celebrate Easter, let recall the reason for his coming, death and resurrection. Happy Easter

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lonelydora: 7:06am On Apr 16, 2017
Na heaven straight me I dey go with first class

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2017
I am going to another universe

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by hopefulLandlord: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2017
I book this space, I'll destroy OP if it hits FP

Edit: sorry to disappoint, I'm too busy at the moment but anyone that visits religion section regularly would've seen my posts destroying posts similar to that of the OP

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Uyi168: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2017
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:50am On Apr 16, 2017
Good call

All hail the power of Jesus name

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Wiccan777: 8:56am On Apr 16, 2017
hmmm
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2017
From your heart
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:00am On Apr 17, 2017
You need to realise

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by otemanuduno: 7:03am On Apr 17, 2017
I have seen many afterlives. I have seen the hell of Christians, saw no fire in it, yet few people in it were screaming. It's like they are in a nightmare where they see fire where it is not. Majority who make the heaven of Yahweh(Satan) are asking Knoliud(the light of God) for reincarnation. Heaven of Yahweh is very boring.

I have seen the afterlives of many other gods too, but I'll be in the afterlife chosen for me by nature.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by superbouck(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2017
I prefer hell

17 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2017
Be careful what you

Prefer

It's coming

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
You take

It

Seriously
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2017
All times question
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by sonofluc1fer: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Proudly Hell fire. Who heaven epp?

20 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hell doesn't exist. .

23 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Timiblanko(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
embarassedMay GOD forgive and help me av not being straight all my life, all my carefree are just filthy rags and self rithousness, LORD help me to make it home, help me to stand firm
amen

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Op, go and check then come back and tell us what you saw.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by jejemanito: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Someone should guess where i am going to grin
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by sakalisis(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Heaven

Cos am Already serving my term in Hell (Nigeria)

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by passyhansome(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Heaven

4 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by sekem: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Neither

Purgatory is my destination

No constant fire

No constant prayers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by policy12: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Heaven baba
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by passyhansome(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
What about my Yahoo friends and Atheist where will dey go
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm going to hell, who's coming with me?

sonofluc1fer:
Proudly Hell fire. Who heaven epp?

We should be best of friends.

Prettythicksmi:
Someone should guess where i am going to grin

I see you in my convoy.

8 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
HEAVEN. HEAVEN. HEAVEN in Jesus name I pray.... Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by 0b10010011: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
My own opinion, am going to a spiritual beer parlour after death. Where beer, tobacco, coke, crack, molly, meth and babes re free. It will be eternal partying where no one will get high or drunk and we all be naked!

16 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by oglalasioux(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
OP, men of god no longer use heaven and hell to control their member's minds. They use prosperity and poverty. Please upgrade.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by fratermathy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
There is no such thing as heaven or hell!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. / Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary / Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.