Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? (26128 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I book this space, I'll destroy OP if it hits FP
Go ahead
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Koolking(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Secret or open life does not guarantee one hell or heaven. We were conceived in sin. We are sinners daily. We commit sin by our thoughts, words, actions, feelinsgs. All sinful souls shall die. We can only strive to be better persons daily. Our justification and salvation is left for God to decide. Church and pastors don't guarantee you salvation. In fact, Nigeria pastors are not interested in your salvation. They are interested in their posh lifestyle funded by you.

Strive to be better. Live right to your conscience and ask God for His grace daily

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Omoluabi16(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I book this space, I'll destroy OP if it hits FP
you will burn!

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Heaven in Jesus name.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by abbeyty(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
i beg heaven will be so boring, no be only sing dey go dey sing there ? hell in the other hand will be full of fun party, drinking, smoking weed banging olosho etc

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Tell yourself why you will be going to heaven or hell.

Only you can tell. Because you know your secret Life you live behind the crowd.

Most people never attended to this all times question before death come knocking at the door of their lives

Someone will say there is nothing like heaven or hell, you must be speaking from your dreams.

I have seen both heaven and hell and I know that it's based on our understanding of the both that carries the day.

Don't tell me, speak with yourself before you go to bed tonight ask yourself why should I be allowed to go to heaven or hell....

Do you know the way?
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.

14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

If you don't, continue in your ways

Revelation 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keeps the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

22:10 And he said to me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loves and makes a lie.

22:16 I Jesus have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

22:18 For I testify to every man that hears the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

We say come Lord Christ Jesus. Amen
haven and hell are expired 13 century concepts undecidedwe in africa are already in hell so which new hell are you talking about ....visit makoko and see Africans living in hell ...this haven and hell concept was put forward by very brilliant and cunny persons to put society in check of human vices ...reglion is a tool for control in medieval time and still used now but now is money that is the tools ...u think god will burn over 1 bn chinese 1 bn indias 1 bn muslim in his furnace just becos he created them no believers in trinity..this is a wack concept

3 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Didov(f): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
My answer is simple....HEAVEN...by God's grace
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Dindondin(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
heaven
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Stanleysteno(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
My name go come out for first batch for HEAVEN.... Thank GOD say dem no dey run admission for heaven, plenty unholy people for full there

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Omoluabi16(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
fucklikant101:
When i fuuckked ishilove and refiner threesoome and i came in her mouth i saw heaven shocked But when i ate prettythicksmi rotten fish i saw hell angry
Heaven is bae
sicko. you need serious psychiatric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
I have seen many afterlives. I have seen the hell of Christians, saw no fire in it, yet few people in it were screaming. It's like they are in a nightmare where they see fire where it is not. Majority who make the heaven of Yahweh(Satan) are asking Knoliud(the light of God) for reincarnation. Heaven of Yahweh is very boring.

I have seen the afterlives of many other gods too, but I'll be in the afterlife chosen for me by nature.
So u are a special person
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by terrezo2002(m): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Antichristus:
HEAVEN AND HELL ARE CONCEPTS CREATED BY HUMANS TO MAKE PEOPLE CONFORM. THERE IS NEITHER HEAVEN NOR HELL. STOP DELUDING YOURSELVES AND OTHERS. THIS IS WHY AFRICA REMAINS BACKWARD IN SPITE OF ITS ABUNDANT RICHES.
It was actually the belief in the Almighty God and the abducted christian values, belief in heaven and hell that made the whites who they are today.
We live godly because we know there is a reward for godliness. You should also know that there is reward for living ungodly.
Africans are like this today not because they followed the teachings of Christianity, but their life of sins in form of corruption, greed, etc. Not everyone who goes to church are christians. A Christian is one who obeys God and follow after Christ.
Righteousness lifts a nation up, but sin is a reproach to any people.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by DanseMacabre(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:
My own opinion, am going to a spiritual beer parlour after death. Where beer, tobacco, coke, crack, molly, meth and babes re free. It will be eternal partying where no one will get high or drunk and we all be naked!

If no one gets high or drunk, what's the point? It should just be Diet Coke and shisha.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Imunose(f): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Antichristus:
HEAVEN AND HELL ARE CONCEPTS CREATED BY HUMANS TO MAKE PEOPLE CONFORM. THERE IS NEITHER HEAVEN NOR HELL. STOP DELUDING YOURSELVES AND OTHERS. THIS IS WHY AFRICA REMAINS BACKWARD IN SPITE OF ITS ABUNDANT RICHES.
If u biliv dat, y re u antichris

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by pepemendy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
dey there dey deceive yourself, brainwashed mumu, heaven ko maduguri ni
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Elnino4ladies: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm going to hell straight
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Debedeepastries(f): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
I am going to heaven straight
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by efygirl: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Heaven is my home.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by dingbang(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Someone should guess where i am going to grin
za oza room
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by BABANGBALI: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Someone should guess where i am going to grin
na hell nau,hell fire straight
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by 0b10010011: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
DanseMacabre:

If no one gets high or drunk, what's the point? It should just be Diet Coke and shisha.

When I meant high, I meant there wonldnt be fear of knock-offs or deaths due to intoxication. Shisha should be there too

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by dingbang(m): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nigerians sha.. Dem don ready know where dem go enter..

Judgement is for Jesus only..
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by felaismyhero(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
lol,speaking from your dreams,but seriously d concept of hell and heaven is unprovable.all religions are for manipulation

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
This question should be answering by politicians/looters in Nigeria and their supporters.
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by arnold123: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Tell yourself why you will be going to heaven or hell.

Only you can tell. Because you know your secret Life you live behind the crowd.

Most people never attended to this all times question before death come knocking at the door of their lives

Someone will say there is nothing like heaven or hell, you must be speaking from your dreams.

I have seen both heaven and hell and I know that it's based on our understanding of the both that carries the day.

Don't tell me, speak with yourself before you go to bed tonight ask yourself why should I be allowed to go to heaven or hell....

Do you know the way?
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.

14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

If you don't, continue in your ways

Revelation 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keeps the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

22:10 And he said to me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loves and makes a lie.

22:16 I Jesus have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

22:18 For I testify to every man that hears the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

We say come Lord Christ Jesus. Amen
whom does not lie?, whom does not infornicate? Cast a stone let me see, you think heaven but u lie when your heart is full of hate and deceit, we get to heaven by his grace and not anything else, even me I am not perfect and I don't keep all the commandments so stop deceiving yourselves!
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by refiner(f): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
fucklikant101:
When i fuuckked ishi.love and refi.ner threesoome and i came in her mouth i saw heaven shocked But when i ate pret.tythicksmi rotten fish i saw hell angry
Heaven is bae
I'm suprised tho...who are those that liked d hogwash u wrote up there?...they may as well be deranged like u... angry

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Mopolchi: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
lonelydora:
Na heaven straight me I dey go with first class
How you take know?

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
BABANGBALI:
na hell nau,hell fire straight
grin grin see him big head
Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
fratermathy:
There is no such thing as heaven or hell!

Pls read this scriptures from the holy book of God (Holy Bible) Luke 16:19-31, Revelation 20:11-15, John 12:48, Hebrews 6:18 & Romans 8:1

Beware heaven & hell is real!
Repent now and be converted
Eternity is forever & ever.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Klington: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Proudly Hell fire. Who heaven epp?
ur choice......... Heaven helps those who epp demselfs cool cool cool

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by BABANGBALI: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
grin grin see him big head
that's why you dey go there, you too get bad mouth tongue

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Klington: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
superbouck:
I prefer hell
ur choice......... Safe trip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary / Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced / Obama's Unbiblical Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.