Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years (16448 Views)

Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown / "Disabled German Lady Healed At TB Joshua's Church" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by kachi08(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2017
Have faith in God and nothing is impossible with God.
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by H2Ossss(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Holatunde007:
Some people won't still belive this

honestly am really getting tired of this country, it's been 2 weeks now, I've been hunting for a short time job to do before the school resume, for me to afford my school fees and other expenses, yet no work anywhere, though some people has contributed their own quotas, but honestly is this country this doomed, for someone who has the urge to work and couldn't find just one, not even a white collar job... Factory, serving, motor boy, petrol attendant, office jobs, even site works... None.
Am seriously depressed
Should incase the story change from ur end Pls contact me on both what'sapp and call line on O7O 33266193.
I STAY IN ABEOKUTA.
THANKS

Do u have politician uncles? Do u have a whistle? Do the needful
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by mike85060: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2017
All these people whom u don't know where they are from always coming out to testify. until my criple neigbour who sing for one of the popular church in nigeria is heal then i wil take them serious.
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by kevoh(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Zi:
OP you said "proves" and you are posting ordinary pictures?
Are you out of your mind?
angry

Videos or ahdonbilivit! Let's see them sick, let's see the healing process, let's see post healing video. Let's see Nairalanders identify their relatives and friends and confirm their ailments. Nairaland is a huge community, someone must know someone there.

In fact, even with video, I still don't believe these charades.

Calm down! The Op is just being sarcastic! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by Chynwe(f): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2017
@ moltenmagma,as a child of God,no sickness is permitted to survive in yr body because yr body is the temple of the holy spirit,wether biological or spiritual,God is d greatest physician
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2017
Chynwe:
@ moltenmagma,as a child of God,no sickness is permitted to survive in yr body because yr body is the temple of the holy spirit,wether biological or spiritual,God is d greatest physician
Yes, I agree, so simply go to hospital if you have malaria or thyphoid. Even apostle Paul said we should take care of our bodies.
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by Lovine: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2017
These are weekly occurances at Synagogue church of all nations, so no longer news, Jesus lives
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by princeemmma(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2017
Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’…

1 Like

Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by Tunagee(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Sadly, Cobhams Asuquo was there and he didn't get healed.
One case that would have been easily verified.
Bad guy
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by CatfishBilly: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2017
H2Ossss:

You carried him there? You can so lai..... Lai lai
He was their music minister at the program.
Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2017
rheether:
I just want my healing. I don't wanna know if it's from the devil or not.
God will heal you in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by lakesider(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2017
When pastors are sick , they visit doctors , when poor are sick ,they visit the pastors .

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by menix(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2017
Of a true we ve con men in the church business but Dominion City is a place the Holy spirit changes lives..

1 Like

Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by Emerituz(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Before and after pics nko?
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by 0b10010011: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Scam!

He should visit Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LUTH). There re a lot of patients there.
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by redaredim: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2017
Healing is the Bread of God's children. Thanks be to God
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by rinzylee(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2017
Zi:
Are you out of your mind? angry

Videos or ahdonbilivit! Let's see them sick, let's see the healing process, let's see post-healing videos. Let's see Nairalanders identify their relatives and friends and confirm their ailments. Nairaland is a huge community, someone must know someone there.

Don't worry you will need healing one day... One day bro... One day. Keep mocking

1 Like

Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by Zi: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2017
rinzylee:

Don't worry you will need healing one day... One day bro... One day. Keep mocking
"Heal" Cobhams and I won't be asking for a proof. Abi he doesn't need healing? undecided
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by o42austino(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2017
Proud of my church, God bless Pst. David

4 Likes

Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by specco(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Holatunde007:

honestly am really getting tired of this country, it's been 2 weeks now, I've been hunting for a short time job to do before the school resume, for me to afford my school fees and other expenses, yet no work anywhere, though some people has contributed their own quotas, but honestly is this country this doomed, for someone who has the urge to work and couldn't find just one, not even a white collar job... Factory, serving, motor boy, petrol attendant, office jobs, even site works... None.
Am seriously depressed
Should incase the story change from ur end Pls contact me on both what'sapp and call line on O7O 33266193.
I STAY IN ABEOKUTA.
THANKS
You mean "blue collar" God bless Nigeria. And they are busy stashing billions of dollars in various hideouts instead of investing and creating jobs for the youths.
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by missjane: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2017
Kai I love my Pastor Rev Chuks Ogbueli like kilode. He means business..
Na these kind of testimonies we dey witness for Dominion City...
He no dey laugh with Devil at all at all..

1 Like

Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by H2Ossss(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Hmmmmm.... Hmmmmm... Hmmmmm... ... You win grin
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by akintom(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2017
Zi:
Are you out of your mind? angry

Videos or ahdonbilivit! Let's see them sick, let's see the healing process, let's see post-healing videos. Let's see Nairalanders identify their relatives and friends and confirm their ailments. Nairaland is a huge community, someone must know someone there.

You obviously didn't get the gist.
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by ugbarreta(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2017
Holatunde007:

Am seriously depressed
I STAY IN ABEOKUTA.
THANKS
my dear I really understand your frustration, it's really pathetic. Buh I would advise you to be careful on where you visit those that might want to invite you for a job interview. Because I've read on this forum where someone almost became a victim of this ritualist. I wish you luck & hope you find one before your academic resumption date. Be blessed & have a nice day.
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by H2Ossss(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2017
CatfishBilly:

But... Cobhams dey do blind faith advert for mtn Naaa... Hezz making money from it ....lol
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by ldpele(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
In pastor David Ogbueli intro to his mp3, CDs & DVDs. the voice "and let them have dominion, the kingdom of God is within people, the advancement of the people is the advancement of God's kingdom, faith must....". missed camp meeting.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by watchmanpaul(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
rheether:
I just want my healing. I don't wanna know if it's from the devil or not.

I just pity you. And you think the devil will give you the healing you want without an exchange for your soul. If God does not save you, who else will? For it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of God....be careful with your words. thanks
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by donnie(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lovine:
These are weekly occurances at Synagogue church of all nations, so no longer news, Jesus lives

Is it a competition? When will the church grow beyond this level? You say this ain't news? And you Just threw in "Jesus lives" to spiritualize it undecided
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by D1official: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Sadly, Cobhams Asuquo was there and he didn't get healed.
One case that would have been easily verified.
Did cobhams tell u dat he wants his sight restored?. Cobhams to me is OK with the way he is if u ask me, Co's datz 1 of d reasons he's were he is today.
God works with willingness man, it wasn't d pastor Dat healed dem bt deir faith nd desire in God to b healed dat did.
JESUS my GR8 PHYSICIAN, m not just a fan but one who has also bn privileged to b healed by u.
1 Corinthians 14:38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by D1official: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Zi:

"Heal" Cobhams and I won't be asking for a proof. Abi he doesn't need healing? undecided
We don't need u more Dan u need us.
If u believe to ur own benefit, if u Dnt to ur detriment.
1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
1 Corinthians 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
I pray Dat u receive wisdom.
Re: Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years by meekhat: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
I got genuine salvation through the campus program of Pastor David Ogbueli. I remain grateful to God for his life and ministry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth / When The Earth Is Round Do We Live Inside Or Outside It ?? / 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.