Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) (1951 Views)

Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Bisola Tells Kemen To Get Braces For His Lips / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by blogbloke: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2017
Disqualified housemate of the Big Brother Naija, Kemen has finally given Tboss' sister the go ahead to do whatever she pleases, since his apology isn't enough.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/bbnaia-kemen-tells-tbosss-sister-worst-since-apology-not-enough/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by wablex(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2017
He said is sorry 4gv nw. If sme pple dey God position dey will just tell u don't boda praying because I no go accept ur prayers for 90 years imagine hw old are u nw wen u go die
Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by prettyesther20: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2017
Kemen....the kemener grin

He said he will not "kemenize" again nah

1 Like

Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by decatalyst(m): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2017
This dude just dey fresh after the disqualification grin

Wondering how much he set spend on his cloths and looks. He doesn't look bad tho undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by pyyxxaro: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2017
This guy get luck say I see Easter meat buy

If not, naa this e kpormor lip I for use do better pepper kpormor sauce

Drink many many gulder join undecided

3 Likes

Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by IamAirforce1: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2017
Tboss and her family must be very trouble some set of people.

Kemen has already apologized to Tboss and her family,
What else do they want?

Dis na the same Tboss wey dey show her 33yrs old breast and yansh up and down the Bbn house for free...
What if I sue her for corrupting my innocent eyes and mind with her unclothedness?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by yellowbeauty(f): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Sorry, ain't sorry *in Beyonce's voice*
Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by missnawty(f): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2017
He has alrdy apologized wat else do they want?
People be going to church to beg God for forgiveness every Sunday bt can't get over Kemen bruhaha.
Ok if his apology isn't good enof for them thy Shuld sue him and let him face the convenience of his action once and for all and get over it.
People sef.... sad kemen live your life jare... God gat u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2017
missnawty:
He has alrdy apologized wat else do they want?
People be going to church to beg God for forgiveness every Sunday bt can't get over Kemen bruhaha.
Ok if his apology isn't good enof for them thy Shuld sue him and let him face the convenience of his action once and for all and get over it.
People sef.... sad kemen live your life jare... God gat u
Introduction, this is my Bestie and my in-law to be grin cheesy. She's not up for grabs.
Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2017
He passed boundary no doubt,
and he was disqualified and apologised
what else do they want
his head?

1 Like

Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2017
it's becos of this rude attitude ur sister did not win,so u want Kemen to dive inside 3rd mainland bridge ocean nd btw it not ur kpekus that was ............

2 Likes

Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by vanida6: 8:10am On Apr 16, 2017
pyyxxaro:

lolx

D lip`s thick right smiley
Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by AuroraB(f): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2017
pyyxxaro:

You dey mind am What would it take him to keep shut now? Be like say him sense dey him fingers undecided
Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by CaroLyner(f): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2017
donno for em
Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by Smellymouth: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2017
If "men" were God...

Smh..

"..You can’t live your life for someone else, and you can’t let someone else tell you how to live your life. People spend so much time judging the shit out of each other—it’s a waste of energy..."
--->Dannika Dark..

Live your life Kemen, nothing do you jare..

1 Like

Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by ChukwuJuwon: 8:47am On Apr 16, 2017
TBOSS sister needs REHAB.
Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by espn(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Who are those daft people asking her daft questions..who cares about how you feel seeing Kemen around your sister. You can go Bleep your sis.. Alaseju
Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by KingRex1(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2017
She's gonna be a celeb too?
Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by ifyan(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Kemen shouldn't have replied her. Na her own strategy to be famous as her sister said she go finish N25m in one week.

But I be like say people like attention too much
Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by ifyan(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Tboss and her family must be very trouble some set of people.

Kemen has already apologized to Tboss and her family,
What else do they want?

Dis na the same Tboss wey dey show her 33yrs old breast and yansh up and down the Bbn house for free...
What if I sue her for corrupting my innocent eyes and mind with her unclothedness?

Na their strategy to enter 9JA celebrity status.

Yoh try it own.

Maybe you but use am blow
Re: If My Apology Is Not Good Enough, Do Your Worst - Kemen To Tboss's Sister (pic) by Tazdroid(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2017
A book... "Of T-Bags and Kemenizers"

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Footballers Who Drive The Most Expensive Cars / South African Actress Flashes Side Boob, Topless In Sultry Bedroom Photos / Lyrics: Chinko Ekun Ft. Zlatan & Lil Kesh – Able God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.