Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding (46149 Views)

Is Wizkid Trying To Marry Tiwa Savage? / Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage Again / If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again, It Won't Be A Big Wedding -tee Billz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by donogaga(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2017
Almost a year to their very public spat that nearly saw not only the end of their marriage but also his life, Teebillz has for the first time spoken about how things would be different if he and Tiwa Savage could have done it all over again.

He was speaking as a panelist at Mind the Gap X, a love and relationship class for single, married and divorced people organized by Pastor Wale Adefarasin and life coach, Lanre Olusola.

‘If I have the chance of doing my marriage over again, l will put God first and not have an elaborate wedding,’ he said.

He went on to describe the tendency for men to want to be in control of the relationship as wrong.

‘It’s the 21st century and as men, most of us want to live like we are the lords of the marriage. You’re a partner. It’s about our weaknesses, we’re here to help each other.’

The couple, who had an extravagant traditional wedding in 2013 before topping it up with a destination wedding at the Armani Hotel, Dubai in April 2014, broke hearts and the Internet last year when Teebillz went on an Instagram rant.

In that rant, he accused Tiwa Savage of infidelity and subsequently attempted to take his own life.

Few days later, the singer released a 45-minute interview where she revealed that she only had been pretending to be happy as her husband was a drug addict and irresponsible father.

The couple have reportedly been undergoing intense marriage counseling by Lanre Olusola.

And those counselling sessions must be working as Tiwa and Tbillz have been seen together at events; she was also on hand to support her husband as he spoke at this one.

http://thenet.ng/2017/04/if-i-could-marry-tiwa-savage-again-there-would-be-no-elaborate-wedding-teebillz/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Luciferdevil(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Tee billz pls go nd look for something doing cos Tiwa is not really interested in marriage right now. Thats y i dnt wanna marry, jst a baby mama is damn good for me.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Davash222(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2017
donogaga:

He went on to describe the tendency for men to want to be in control of the relationship as wrong.

‘It’s the 21st century and as men, most of us want to live like we are the lords of the marriage. You’re a partner. It’s about our weaknesses, we’re here to help each other.’

Rubbish!! Fuckboi!!!

Goan make money and be in control of your marriage!!

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by kelvine(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2017
...and so Tbillz changed his hairstyle to a more gentlemanly style.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by aalangel(f): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2017
Happy for them.

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Smart41(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2017
Werey...

Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by vanida6: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2017
We don hear

1 Like

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by dacblogger: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2017
Na laziness dey worry you...you prefer to be controlled by a woman cos you are too lazy 2 work

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by yaqq: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2017
ds useless guy! as hungry don beat am, hin don realise say hin for no form boss for tiwa house! guy man up n find something doing!

24 Likes

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2017
In other words her value was overpriced and now you just realised how much of a fool you were; so her true price now that you can see clearly is an obscure wedding ceremony?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by dhardline(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2017
So a pastor called Tiwa and teebills to come and give marriage advice to his congregants smiley. Interesting times indeed.

So is the world tending towards the church or is the church tending towards the world. You decide.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by steppin: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2017
After lashing "edible catering", he now wants to come back to Tiwa Savage. Abeg, no gree.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by fancyhandsome(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2017
booked
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by paradigmshift(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2017
cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by HRich(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2017
.Are you serious

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by martineverest(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2017
Lesson learnt

1 Like

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Adonis3: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2017
kelvine:
...and so Tbillz changed his hairstyle to a more gentlemanly style.

what hairstyle was he wearing before undecided

dhardline:
So a pastor called Tiwa and teebills to come and give marriage advice to his congregants smiley. Interesting times indeed.

So is the world tending towards the church or is the church tending towards the world. You decide.

Matter surprise me sef ooo shocked

#Adonis3HasSpoken

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by deleo16(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2017
This guy weed seller dey high on cocaine...

The bros below me sha... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by KanwuliaExtra: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2017
You MUST STOP SMOKING IGBO and SNORTING COCAINE too! kiss

Also, GET AND KEEP A JOB!
Stop sucking women dry to finance your useless GANJA living! kiss

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by ednut1(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2017
as u cant afford it abi
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by MidasTouche01(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Shameless man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by SalamRushdie: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Eyah this guy has been brought down to his knees just the way Towa and her mum expected ..Now he is purposeless man Zombie

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by ylaa(f): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Him no get sense
Shame

uote author=yaqq post=55611701]ds useless guy! as hungry don beat am, hin don realise say hin for no form boss for tiwa house! guy man up n find something doing! [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by kunzo: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by Kaimallamm: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by ajalawole(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Baby mama lo sure gan cheesy. Some women can frustrate person life just in the name of marriage sad

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by maasoap(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2017
Davash222:

Rubbish!! Fuckboi!!!

Goan make money and be in control of your marriage!!
Don't mind him. As a man in the house, after putting God first, you have to be in charge of your house, not only the marriage.
But unlike Teebillz, we don't have to be squandering our wives hard-earned income.

10 Likes

Re: Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding by justdat(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2017
So after all your public wailing, you still wish to marry her...#well done Sir

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) / Ugochi Ihezue, MBGN 2017 Winner Stuns In New Pictures / Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.