Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) (82468 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / OOU Female Student Declared Missing After Going On A Date With Her Boyfriend. / NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by chie8: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2017
As shared by Plato.....

'Pretty Lady missing after leaving for a party at Lagos Island, discovered to have died in an accident.

A news broke over a week ago about a lady that was missing after leaving for a party in Lagos Island, she was discovered to be dead in a car accident.

The lady who was identified as Remilekun wasn’t missing, but she died in an accident a day after she left her hostel. Our Sources revealed to us that her body was found at a morgue by her family, and she was buried today at Yaba cemetery'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/pretty-lady-missing-after-leaving-for.html

See thread where she was declared missing https://www.nairaland.com/3731628/lady-left-hostel-gbagada-party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Zehner(f): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2017
RIP pretty one.

22 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by bankyblue(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2017
Choi, death like better thing! See waiting e take for easter.
Rip beautiful one

22 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Davash222(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:
1 slay queen gone.... Next! grin

Meanwhile... Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.
This is funny to you, huh??

196 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Punctual(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2017
Death just carry those booby away (RIP miss)
so sad....

36 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by yaqq: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2017
party gone wrong!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Smart41(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2017
Davash222:

This is funny to you, huh??

Rip to the dead.

Well, it's not. I guess it is to you. That's why you are asking if it's funny to me.. .

10 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by StRichard(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2017
They will never learn from mistakes of others

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2017
Maybe for the yahoo plus to work means say she go get accident.My condolence go to her bf and family.

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by mightyhaze: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2017
Poor girl!

What a way 2 die
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by 0955eb027(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

Being an upright person does not make you any better.

Death is gonna come for all eventually, but how/when its gonna be is what we dont know.

No matter what/who she was, what she stood for when she was still breathing, no one deserves to die in a terrible way.

Show some respect!

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Punctual(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Love Machine:
Maybe the yahoo plus means say she go get accident.My condolence go to her bf and family.

condolence to bf? What concern her bf wif this that's even if she has one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Wait, is this that same news or another one.
Aristo life no pay

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by veinless(f): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2017
may God have mercy on her and give her family d fortitude to bear d loss

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Smart41(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2017
0955eb027:

Being an upright person does not make you any better.

Death is gonna come for all eventually, but how/when its gonna be is what we dont know.

No matter what/who she was, what she stood for when she was still breathing, no one deserves to die in a terrible way.

Show some respect!

All form of death is death. Just be prepared always and live a good life. A good name is better than riches. I'm not afraid of death. it must come. The thing is where and when?

Examine your life today.

10 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by YelloweWest: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2017
Na wa o. Young girls can no longer to to parties.

It's sad.

RIP young lady. May God comfort your family.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by UncutSk(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2017
Rip to her bitchess no dey hear
As for others

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by toyinjimoh(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2017
good girl gone bad
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2017
Wetin she wan tell God? That's the only thing on my mind right now. God have mercy on us

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Zaitoon: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2017
Rip pretty girl
Seriously why mostly unilag
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by hotspec(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2017
RIP to her.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by davodyguy: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2017
It's a pity.

This is what Badoo, twoo and other dating sites does to you. Hook up and hook up with death.

I meet some, they claim they charge 10k per night. Students, on different dating sites. I do appeal to them, they say it's about making ends meet, forgetting it will lead to their own end

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Turks: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Sigh. Na party them send you go school for? Kai.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

18 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by niggi4life(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2017
What a Waste of Boobs! Most likely the car accident might have occurred after the driver must have been high and tired and driving back from the party.

Some people use their lives as if there is an Extra Life like Super Mario.. If someone had told her not to go for the party that day, she would have bluffed and mock the person.

Life has no duplicate, we should be careful about the people we roll with and even the people we chat with online sef..

RIP Beautiful!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.