Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (41410 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by stephenduru: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2017
According to a social media user who shared the sad news,a clergy man with celestial church,his wife and son died in a fatal accident along Lokoja expressway.He wrote...

'Clergyman and His Entire Family Died in Fatal accident in Kogi

This is indeed a sad and unfortunate news. A clergy man lost his life alongside his wife and son during a fatal accident along the Lokoja expressway yesterday.

Prophet Victor Onodua a clergyman with a Celestial church in Sapele was travelling with his wife Grace Onodua and son, Solomon Onodua when the incident occurred and they all died at the spot. May their souls rest in peace Amen'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/clergy-manhis-wife-son-die-in-fatal.html?m=1

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by zykson(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2017
Welcome To Kogi State home of quality devastating accidients,..were FG have abandoned their own roads and fail to dualize the narrow ways to hell and the state government are there just counting scores with FRSC like the state with most accidents will get a special allocation...smh... Twas Okene-lokoja Road my cousin did his own fast_furious_last and turned into a walker

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Turks: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2017
Pity. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by slimpoppa(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by sanbells(f): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2017
So now they are dead. The question is, Where are they going to?
I hope they are judged right though
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by VickyRotex(f): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2017
May their souls find eternal rest.

4 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by TheBlessedMAN: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2017
Space for sale. Ah don book am! Any interested buyer? tongue
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2017
undecided can anything good come out of this kogi state sef

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by hahn(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2017
Thank God for the accident smiley

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by davodyguy: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2017
Whilst not linking any spirituality to these deaths, it's worthy of mention that they can do juju in kogi.

That I know for sure from previous experiences

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by carzola(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2017
How does it feel dying bare footed
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by davodyguy: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2017
It is CCC
It's Celestial Church of Christ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by fhelihx(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2017
Nigeria..
A country where bad news is the other of the day..May God save us all RIP to the deceased.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by pretee246(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2017
may their souls rest in perfect peace....kogi hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Emmyloaded: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2017
STD Can Only be Contacted Once, Never twice, Singer Soblinkx Warns
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by justdat(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Pm Easter day, may they RIP
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Houseofglam7(f): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2017
I don tire for accident news abeg
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2017
That road needs state of emergency.
Anytime I am driving to Abuja, once I get to Okene, I start to drive with full attention. Those trailer, lorry and tanker drivers are crazy

5 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by kabawa(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2017
And he couldn't see this in his vision.
Accept Islam and be free oh you niralanders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by jamislaw(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2017
All north central road is as good as death trap compare to the north west and north east.
Useless law makers, RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by otemanuduno: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by fratermathy(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2017
I know this person cry cry cry. Remember him from back in the days when he used to come to Eku! It was said that he was one of the most powerful prophets in the Delta Province of CCC then. RIP Victor Onodua!

@lalasticlala, it's not Celestial Church of God but Celestial Church of Christ!

4 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Nukilia: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2017
This is terrible...

Something I see happening is that people are gradually dying unnecessary deaths.

Everyone decides to keep mute and we keep on saluting our leaders who steal without looking back; it is high time we start demanding accountability from our leaders. Let us drag them out of their offices to the main roads so that they can see what average Nigerians are passing through. Airport runway fixed in six weeks, road for the masses claiming uncountable lives... Smh

Seizure of billions from a single flat while government pumps dollars to peoples pockets.

Shame on anyone supporting APC or PDP but fail to identify with the masses who are the down trodden

7 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2017
kabawa:
let me complete the statement "accept Islam and be free to bomb yourself and others to hell oh you Nairalanders ", since Muslims don't have accidents or even die natural deaths anymore,mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, my signature is for folks like you, try and be reasonable, it's not that hard if you make up your mind

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by bastien: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2017
So God no fit just hold this killing and accident for just three days? Friday to Saturday?

Na real wa o
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Nukilia: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2017
kabawa:

May Allah forgive your foolishness. Who has done this to you?
Lives lost and all you could type is this trash. Hmmm what a people!

8 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by celestialAgent(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2017
Jehova!
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Nukilia: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2017
bastien:
So God no fit just hold this killing and accident for just three days? Friday to Saturday?

Na real wa o

Why do you have to blame God in what has happened? Repent!
Our politicians don't care whether you serve God or not, don't be ignorant, demand accountability from your leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Elebiju: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2017
mightyfada:
That road needs state of emergency.
Anytime I am driving to Abuja, once I get to Okene, I start to drive with full attention. Those trailer, lorry and tanker drivers are crazy
Just as Mohammed predicted his death?

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2017
A lot of factors could have led to the accident.

However, it has happened. It has happened. The family is gone.

If only they knew, maybe they would've not traveled.

Hindsight is 20/20.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road / Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) / 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.