Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Who Says Atheism Is Not Sweet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Says Atheism Is Not Sweet (1768 Views)

Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women / Atheism Is A Religion / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Atheism Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 06, 2017
obinna58:
we have religion and yet government proceeded in creating law that guides and protect everyone

I guess op is mostly concerned about fornication and adultery grin truly atheists av a high advantage when it comes to that grin
Wait
Is that a crime undecided or u think fornication, adultery has no effect on human

Christians have morals yet a bible believing psychopath had the audacity to ask me what is wrong with slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Atheism Is Not Sweet by johnydon22(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2017
davtosh:

HopefulLandlord

Find a living Church and yould all your life be proud to tell your Atheist brothers Jesus is Lord.

A true christian dont live in sin.
We live out of it grin
there are living churches and dead churches.. lmao

1 Like

Re: Who Says Atheism Is Not Sweet by frank317: 7:12pm On May 06, 2017
davtosh:

grin

As much as I love the way you presented your defence I want to put it to you that I never said all crimes are committed by atheists No.

There are millions of religious ppl on earth who are not only criminals but hardened Ones.

Thats a very Fat Fact.

What Im saying is atheist are more free to delve into crimes since nothing checks them except the earthly laws which of course you can always beat as a smart person.

But if you belive in A God that sees you in the darkest of corners where the eyes of the law of man cant see you then you are more cautious and careful.

I dont know of any other religion but the one I practice. which is True Christianity.
If you are a true Christian not those ritualists and half politician half priests you mentioned, you will always try to abstain from sins and crimes.

Happy Easter

But you don't get the point we have been trying to make. Try to be open minded and u wouldn't need to challenge any atheist.

What we have been trying to tell ya all is that... People don't indulge in criminal act becasue they are atheists or Christians. We have discovered that atheists, free from the laws of invisible Yahweh. No fear of Yahweh yet do not indulge in crime because we know it's wrong.

The fact is knowing wrong or right has nothing to do with Yahweh? Yahweh is not real, he is just imaginary. The day u quite worshipping this imaginary being that's the day u will realize u have been fooling yourself all these while, thinking he is the reason why u are not committing evil.

Remove Yahweh and u will find out u will still not commit evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Atheism Is Not Sweet by myobjective: 9:12pm On May 06, 2017
zionmade1:

Love ur response sha. An atheist most time behave more appropriately dan christians
But dat doesn't erase d fact dat one day u will need Jesus

Good point, that doesn't erased the fact that one day you will need Allah
Re: Who Says Atheism Is Not Sweet by myobjective: 9:24pm On May 06, 2017
davtosh:
But as sweet as it looks and feels it leads to death. That's a bitter truth, crucify me if you want.
grin it's not new

Jesus suffered same

I don't get your ranting, does being a christian make human immortar?
Re: Who Says Atheism Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 06, 2017
johnydon22:
there are living churches and dead churches.. lmao

You can Laugh and and roll on the floor for all I care

There are living Churches and there are non living Churches

A living Church is one that preaches the gospel of the kingdom of God by Jesus. And dont believe in any other than the name of Jesus.

A non living Church is that which preaches anything different from what the Bible preaches.
They are the ones owned by fake men of God who are only after money and not to win souls for Christ. They are involved most times in rituals of all kinds. Human sacrifices and witchcraft.

Note: I didnt say dead church but non living. Something that can die is that which has life. Many never lived so you cant call them dead.
Their foundation is from the Devil from the onset.
Re: Who Says Atheism Is Not Sweet by Godstraight(m): 11:21pm On May 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

nice point, but that doesn't erase d fact that one day u will need Krishna tongue
seriously u dey give me joy
Re: Who Says Atheism Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 06, 2017
chemystery:
Atheists are the most peace loving people on earth.

The research must have been carried out by Atheist I guess. ; D
Re: Who Says Atheism Is Not Sweet by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 06, 2017
chemystery:
Atheists are the most peace loving people on earth.

The research must have been carried out by Atheist I guess. grin
Re: Who Says Atheism Is Not Sweet by RosaConsidine: 12:24am On May 07, 2017
davtosh:

grin

As much as I love the way you presented your defence I want to put it to you that I never said all crimes are committed by atheists No.

There are millions of religious ppl on earth who are not only criminals but hardened Ones.

Thats a very Fat Fact.

What Im saying is atheist are more free to delve into crimes since nothing checks them except the earthly laws which of course you can always beat as a smart person.

But if you belive in A God that sees you in the darkest of corners where the eyes of the law of man cant see you then you are more cautious and careful.

I dont know of any other religion but the one I practice. which is True Christianity.
If you are a true Christian not those ritualists and half politician half priests you mentioned, you will always try to abstain from sins and crimes.

Happy Easter

My brother, let's be factual:

Who will do wrong will do wrong, regardless of religious affiliation (or lack of). Look at most of our politicians: knights and elders in church, respected people at the mosque, pious on Fridays, Sundays and at religious events but at every other time, they are grievously evil. Even our leaders in church and the mosques are not exempt. And they commit their wrong acts with either the thought that God will forgive them or that they are somehow justified. What makes them better than the average atheist?

1 Like

Re: Who Says Atheism Is Not Sweet by frank317: 1:13pm On May 07, 2017
davtosh:

You can Laugh and and roll on the floor for all I care

There are living Churches and there are non living Churches

A living Church is one that preaches the gospel of the kingdom of God by Jesus. And dont believe in any other than the name of Jesus.

A non living Church is that which preaches anything different from what the Bible preaches.
They are the ones owned by fake men of God who are only after money and not to win souls for Christ. They are involved most times in rituals of all kinds. Human sacrifices and witchcraft.

Note: I didnt say dead church but non living. Something that can die is that which has life. Many never lived so you cant call them dead.
Their foundation is from the Devil from the onset.

Pls give one example of a living church and one example of a non living church.
Re: Who Says Atheism Is Not Sweet by budaatum: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
One BIG reason atheism is sweet to those that are into it is they dont live under the law of God so they are free to do what they like as "There is no God and because of that No SIN"

NO GOD NO SIN

Not true. Whether there is a God or not, there are consequences for all actions and no sane society leaves the punishment of sin to God!

If one, regardless of whether they believe in the existence of God or not, does not honour one's parents, does not take time to rest and reflect, is a philanderer, idolator, murderer, a thief, liar, is dishonest, or covets the goods of others, at the very least, society would ostracise them and chase them from the vicinity of those who behave well. Their family will not like them, their friends will be crooks and undesirables, and no one would associate or trade with them.

If all that wage is not enough for anyone to reduce their sin or at least hide them so no one knows, then perhaps that person is insane!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland's Resident Atheists-behold The Testimonies Of Your Masters. / Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition / Reflecting On Pastor Dare Adeboye's Death. What If It Was Daddy Freeze?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.